Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 06:13 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times

Advertisements

bathroom:

ACLU leader quits after daughters encounter men in the women’s restroom | Power Line

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer."

The original article is here:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/st...gend#pq=VvitsT

Apparently not all on the left are totally on board with the latest battlefront in the LGBT culture war.

Last edited by MUTGR; 06-02-2016 at 06:31 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 06:19 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Impossible.....

All transgendered people are indistinguishable from the gender they identify with.....

Just ask any liberal, they'll be glad to post pics for you too.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:20 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
bathroom:

ACLU leader quits after daughters encounter men in the women’s restroom | Power Line

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered. My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer."

Apparently not all on the left are totally on board with the latest battlefront in the LGBT culture war.
Before people weigh in, I hope they read the link.
Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:27 AM

2,851 posts, read 3,474,894 times
How does the ACLU count to 10?

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

No sympathy when you are part of the problem.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:28 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
"In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

Interesting comment.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:47 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
I'm impressed by that woman resigning over this. It takes a lot to put ones money where ones mouth is so to speak.

I don't understand this whole assault on America values that we are witnessing. Transgendered people are not the latest thing, they have been around for decades if not longer and we never had a problem but now laws are being made and as we all know laws have loop holes to be exploited.

People on both sides of the issue are getting all fired up over it. Don't we have more important issues to worry about?

It is sad that the 99+% of us are being made to accommodate such a small fraction of the populace leading to embarrassing uncomfortable situations.

Old 06-02-2016, 06:56 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
This is how I feel. If you're born a woman, you're a woman, no its, ands or buts about it. If you're born a man, you're a man. Period. I find trying to change one's gender quite deviant.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:16 AM

1,100 posts, read 633,727 times
Quote:
bathroom:

This article is comical with the unintended irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
"In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

Interesting comment.
I found this comment even more interesting:
Quote:
A transgender activist, a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans, responded to the resignation by calling Dillard Smith “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “b--ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.”
Such a peaceful and receptive comment.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is how I feel. If you're born a woman, you're a woman, no its, ands or buts about it. If you're born a man, you're a man. Period. I find trying to change one's gender quite deviant.
Good point.......just how many people are doing this more as the latest fad. When one is young they will try most anything, only to come around down the road to the place they were in the first place.......but hopefully with more wisdom.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
bathroom:

I find this statement to be an eye opener, coming from a man turned woman,...............just where is this going!

A transgender activist — a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans — responded to Dillard Smith’s resignation by calling her “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “b–ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.” No one who has seen LGBT activists in action will be surprised by this charming response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies