Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

yay merkilization!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 09:43 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,513,155 times
I haven't seen a story on CNN from Anderson Cooper or his girlfriend Don Lemon on this yet.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:16 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
If you say so, I am sure you are an expert on the US's immigration and refugee policies. Your hotlink doesn't change what I said, I am well aware we allow Syrian refugees into the US, the Syrian refugees we are not accepting are single, young men.

Yes, in America and in Europe, we often have to wait until the children of the families we let in now get radicalized at their local mosques and lash out at America for the great life we have given them, like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Old 06-03-2016, 07:48 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Just keep letting them in, Obama, and foolishly expecting a different outcome. And Hillary, who has the Muslim Brotherhood whispering in her ear, and promises to be the second coming of Obama, will let in more.

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Sunday that the United States should accept 65,000 refugees from Syria to help alleviate the humanitarian crisis created by the war there."

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees - CBS News

Old 06-03-2016, 07:57 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,585,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I haven't seen a story on CNN from Anderson Cooper or his girlfriend Don Lemon on this yet.
And the same network's Fareed Zakaria complains that we don't take in enough refugees,
while he campaigns for Hillary, masquerading as a "journalist".

Old 06-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,111,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
These men are young Syrian men, there is no plans to bring in more young, single Syrian men. Oh, and I will not be voting for Trump, he is an idiot with tiny hands.
Can't fix stupid

Old 06-03-2016, 08:02 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
You see the problem is that

FBI SAYS THERE IS NO WAY TO VET INCOMING SYRIAN REFUGEES

McCaul continued, "I implore the president to consult with Congress before taking any drastic action and to level with the American people about the very real security challenges we face."

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/fbi-...yrian-refugees

Old 06-03-2016, 08:04 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Syrian ‘Refugees’ Caught Plotting Massive Terror Attack in Germany

Four arrested over Isis plot to attack Düsseldorf - The Local

If you don't vote for Trump, you are asking for this to come to your home town.

Obama is still bringing in these refugees despite the terror risk.
Democrats have pledged to bring in more.
I'm glad those nuts got arrested. Lets deport those persons who plotted that. This being said, I will not vote for Trump, period. I have my personal reasons.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:08 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm glad those nuts got arrested. Lets deport those persons who plotted that. This being said, I will not vote for Trump, period. I have my personal reasons.
Many here have personal reasons not voting Trump, and I can CERTAINLY understand why. But look at the alternatives for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

"Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Sunday that the United States should accept 65,000 refugees from Syria to help alleviate the humanitarian crisis created by the war there."

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees - CBS News
Status Quo Candidate is going to do what status quo candidate is going to do.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:20 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Maybe here have personal reasons not voting Trump, and I can CERTAINLY understand why. But look at the alternatives for us
I feel encouraged to vote for a 3rd party candidate if Bernie Sanders loses. My reasons for staying away from Trump:

As a Black man, I find it scary that he claims to know what refugees are like, but he says "I have to do research on the Klan" when it comes to recognizing that the KKK is a terrorist group. We know the KKK is a homegrown terrorist group and their record of violence and hatred is well-documented, period.

He also retweeted a tweet regarding Black crime. What he retweeted came from a Neo-Nazi website. The information on that site sited a source that doesn't exist. It listed very fallacious "statistics". Donald Trump admitted that he "doesn't check his sources". He claims he doesn't check his sources when he retweets an anti-Black tweet, but he says "I need to do some research" when it comes to a terrorist group that went after not only Blacks, but Jews, Catholics(I'm Catholic), and anyone who wasn't considered White.

It makes me fear what he'll do to me if he gets in office. I'm not one of those "Black Power" types. I just want to be safe. I feel like Trump appeals to those who have a "keep those Blacks in line" mindset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies