Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 05:31 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times

Advertisements

The right needs to organize in those countries and pit the muzzies against the leftists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2016, 09:38 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato ku View Post
I live in Paris, so I think I'm more able to speak about the situation there than you.
30, 20 years ago, there were bombs exploding in the subway and in big hubs of the city put by Muslims extremists or Arab militants. In 1985 and 1985 there were terror attack every month, sometimes several bombs have exploded during the same week. Same in 1995 (terrorism is nothing new in Paris).
There aren't been any mass raping in Paris recently, don't confuse with Cologne.
The brawl between refugees from Africa under the subway elevated section at Stalingrad was something exceptional, it was due to internal tensions between refugees.
There're been some violences during protestsprotests these last month's but it is done by far left groups.
Those protestors are against the labor reform. Something seen numerous times.

Paris is not at war.
I think that many people have a inaccurate view of Paris or of Paris past.
Paris has never been a quaint quiet and paceful town. It is a multicultural city since a long time. It has a large part of its population being ethnic minority for at least 40 years.

Stop to think Paris as if it was a rural Bavaria town, Paris is like an European version of New York City.
A big busy city.

DSC018050b by Minato ku, sur Flickr

DSC90110b by Minato ku, on Flickr
I stand corrected. But, I feel safe in NY city when there. Muslim terrorists, and refugees as of late bother the hell out of me. I know where they come from and their lack of civility and respect of our culture.
So, where in Paris do you live. Not actual address, just area..

Old 06-04-2016, 10:15 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Those people aren't the kind that will stand up and try to make their own homes a decent place. It's all about deadbeats leaching off Europe's welfare system. Why work for your own country when you can just go to Europe, get handouts, live without doing a thing....and try to turn those countries into the crapholes you made of your own country?

Old 06-04-2016, 11:02 AM

1,327 posts, read 2,606,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
I stand corrected. But, I feel safe in NY city when there. Muslim terrorists, and refugees as of late bother the hell out of me. I know where they come from and their lack of civility and respect of our culture.
So, where in Paris do you live. Not actual address, just area..
I live in southern inner suburbs and I work in Central Paris. I commute using metro and I go everywhere in the city.
I feel safe in Paris.
Paris is not invaded by refugees.

The overwhelming majority of Muslims in Paris are normal citizens.

Old 06-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What do you care? You're not French!
I eat French toast! Have anyway. Besides, don't we belong to a couple little organizations along side France?

Old 06-04-2016, 12:51 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I eat French toast! Have anyway. Besides, don't we belong to a couple little organizations along side France?
None that matter. The French made their own bed in their dealings with the Arab world...especially Algeria among other nations. I feel nothing in the way of sympathy for them.

Old 06-08-2016, 11:00 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Since the country that agrees to accept them as refugees verifies that they do indeed have those documents, are already inoculated or inoculates them prior to allowing them on the plane over. Of course this assumes the country accepting them has any common sense.

Now how about your home grown anti-vaxxers; gonna expend any invective on those retards?
well they don't have those documents, how could they, they come here with the clothes on their backs....they come from 2nd and 3rd world countries....they don't even know how old they are or when they were born...some of them come for the desserts....how could they have any documentation????? You must have seen pictures of them standing in lines....yeah, I'm sure they have documents...right.

I cannot speak for the anti-vaxxers....

and BTW, a person isn't a retard, for their beliefs...period.

I thought name calling went out when one entered grade school? Guess not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies