U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 PM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,368 posts, read 1,793,893 times
Reputation: 11446

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Classy. How would you feel if it was a picture of your unconscious sister or daughter's breasts?
I am guessing that ship has sailed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-10-2016, 09:32 PM
 
61 posts, read 30,953 times
Reputation: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Absolutely agree. I graduated from college in 2010 and it was nowhere near this bad at that time (which was only 6 years ago).

I had sex with tons of drunk girls. I'm sure that, being a white male, I would be targeted by false rape allegations these days.

Luckily, college is on the downswing anyway. People are waking up and finally realizing that it's just a big scam for the most part. So my kids (who are not born yet) may not even have to deal with this nonsense once they become college-aged.

One thing I will teach my daughters is to not play victim and to be responsible for their actions.



Feminists don't care about that. They are pushing an agenda, which is female dominance. As a man, feminism is not my friend.

Women that have sex with underage children still get off easy in comparison to men. I learned when I was in college that women can't rape a man legally. Because, if they have sex, his penis is erect. Therefore, he is giving consent. It is, at best, sexual assault.

Not sure if the laws are still that way, but they were back in 2005 (or so) in my home state.




Big deal. He sent a photo of a woman's breasts to his friends. That's what college guys do.
May you never have daughters. You don't deserve that blessing.

It's THIS "boys will be boys" mentality that is enabling rape culture and victim shaming. And to think you are young too. Yuck. You sound like a bitter man in his 50s. And you sound like you are somewhat jealous that others get off easier for having sex with underage children.

Bet you wouldnt be saying that it's what college guys do if your wife or daughters breasts were texted out. But of course, people don't care until it impacts them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 09:39 PM
 
20,666 posts, read 8,809,628 times
Reputation: 7134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Absolutely agree. I graduated from college in 2010 and it was nowhere near this bad at that time (which was only 6 years ago).

I had sex with tons of drunk girls. I'm sure that, being a white male, I would be targeted by false rape allegations these days.

Luckily, college is on the downswing anyway. People are waking up and finally realizing that it's just a big scam for the most part. So my kids (who are not born yet) may not even have to deal with this nonsense once they become college-aged.

One thing I will teach my daughters is to not play victim and to be responsible for their actions.



Feminists don't care about that. They are pushing an agenda, which is female dominance. As a man, feminism is not my friend.

Women that have sex with underage children still get off easy in comparison to men. I learned when I was in college that women can't rape a man legally. Because, if they have sex, his penis is erect. Therefore, he is giving consent. It is, at best, sexual assault.

Not sure if the laws are still that way, but they were back in 2005 (or so) in my home state.




Big deal. He sent a photo of a woman's breasts to his friends. That's what college guys do.
Honestly, I don't know any college educated guy who did that. It's infantile thinking. And it's a huge deal because they are degrading women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 09:49 PM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
1,384 posts, read 815,865 times
Reputation: 1635
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
Looks like Brock was looking for "20 minutes of action" before the assault---at another party, he was freaking women out by putting his hands on them:

Stanford Swimmer Exhibited Concerning Behavior Before Sex Assault: Prosecutors - ABC News
He was drunk and trying to dance with women. This is very common in a nightclub/party setting. Have you ever been to one?

Some women like it, some don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Future sex offenders starter manual. Please read.
Well, I partied a ton in the past and don't party anymore. I have no interest in casual hookups anymore. I'm not a sex offender currently so I guess I did something right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Are you a gender studies major?

How can you call someone such a horrendous thing as a "future sex offender"?
That person is reacting emotionally and irrationally, which appears to be common when it comes to this particular topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
And here we go. The plight of the white male, again. Poor Brock, to be victimized and teased by this ****tease who decided to be passed out drunk behind a dumpster. She should've known better, forcing poor Brock to sexually assault her.
Who said that? Not me.

Quote:
You admit to having sex with drunk girls, huh? Sounds about right. Can't hook up with a woman who's sober. Birds of a flock like Brock.
I had sex with drunk women when I was drunk. Nothing wrong with that. I also had sex with sober women. When I was into that sort of thing, I didn't discriminate based on lifestyle choices.

Quote:
And if she is diabetic, forgets to take her insulin, passes out and gets sexually assaulted? Will she need to be responsible for that?
She's not diabetic (to our knowledge) though. She chose to drink a lot.

Quote:
Yeah, please don't have a daughter.
It's a 50/50 chance. Out of my control.

I don't see what's wrong in preaching responsibility to my children though. Despite popular belief, women are responsible for their actions too.

Quote:
And playing the victim again. How manly.
That's not "playing victim". That's stating a fact. Feminists are out to push an agenda and help themselves. Not us. Wake up.

Quote:
Yeah, no, not all college guys act like that. Not all college guys distribute personal photos to their friends. Not all college guys have to get a girl drunk to find them sexually attractive.

Not all of us are like Brock.
Just because Brock hooked up with a drunk girl doesn't mean that he couldn't get sober women. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Personally, when I was in college, I liked to brag. A woman would send me a naked picture and I would show my friends. Sue me.

This doesn't happen anymore because I don't hang out with those kinds of women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Classy. How would you feel if it was a picture of your unconscious sister or daughter's breasts?
I don't have a sister or a daughter. However, I will make sure that any child (son or daughter) that I do have knows not to drink to excess because these are the kinds of things that can happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevoicewithin View Post
May you never have daughters. You don't deserve that blessing.
Again, 50/50 chance. And who are you to say who is deserving?

Quote:
It's THIS "boys will be boys" mentality that is enabling rape culture and victim shaming. And to think you are young too. Yuck. You sound like a bitter man in his 50s. And you sound like you are somewhat jealous that others get off easier for having sex with underage children.
I was making a statement. You are reading into it and interpreting it as jealousy.

You're basically just mad because I disagree with the groupthink both on this forum and in society. Well, I do and I'm not sorry.

Quote:
Bet you wouldnt be saying that it's what college guys do if your wife or daughters breasts were texted out. But of course, people don't care until it impacts them.
Well, I would really hope that my wife would not be partying with college kids and drinking so much that she passes out. I would re-think the marriage in that case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
1,384 posts, read 815,865 times
Reputation: 1635
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Honestly, I don't know any college educated guy who did that. It's infantile thinking. And it's a huge deal because they are degrading women.
There are plenty. My friends and I always did it back in college. We wouldn't go spreading the pics around on the internet (or even through text), but we would show each other. Bragging rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 10:15 PM
 
Location: Central Florida
3,368 posts, read 1,793,893 times
Reputation: 11446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
He was drunk and trying to dance with women. This is very common in a nightclub/party setting. Have you ever been to one?

Some women like it, some don't.



Well, I partied a ton in the past and don't party anymore. I have no interest in casual hookups anymore. I'm not a sex offender currently so I guess I did something right.



That person is reacting emotionally and irrationally, which appears to be common when it comes to this particular topic.



Who said that? Not me.



I had sex with drunk women when I was drunk. Nothing wrong with that. I also had sex with sober women. When I was into that sort of thing, I didn't discriminate based on lifestyle choices.



She's not diabetic (to our knowledge) though. She chose to drink a lot.



It's a 50/50 chance. Out of my control.

I don't see what's wrong in preaching responsibility to my children though. Despite popular belief, women are responsible for their actions too.



That's not "playing victim". That's stating a fact. Feminists are out to push an agenda and help themselves. Not us. Wake up.



Just because Brock hooked up with a drunk girl doesn't mean that he couldn't get sober women. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Personally, when I was in college, I liked to brag. A woman would send me a naked picture and I would show my friends. Sue me.

This doesn't happen anymore because I don't hang out with those kinds of women.



I don't have a sister or a daughter. However, I will make sure that any child (son or daughter) that I do have knows not to drink to excess because these are the kinds of things that can happen.



Again, 50/50 chance. And who are you to say who is deserving?



I was making a statement. You are reading into it and interpreting it as jealousy.

You're basically just mad because I disagree with the groupthink both on this forum and in society. Well, I do and I'm not sorry.



Well, I would really hope that my wife would not be partying with college kids and drinking so much that she passes out. I would re-think the marriage in that case.
Apparently Brock did have a brother. He thinks just like his daddy and brother. Hope he has a weekend pass to the gray-bar hotel to give his brother a high five for being a rapist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 10:29 PM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,122,892 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Who said that? Not me.
Can even remember what you posted like 30 minutes ago?

Quote:
I had sex with tons of drunk girls. I'm sure that, being a white male, I would be targeted by false rape allegations these days.
Yeah. The victim targeted and set up this poor, innocent white man in sexually assaulting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
I had sex with drunk women when I was drunk. Nothing wrong with that. I also had sex with sober women. When I was into that sort of thing, I didn't discriminate based on lifestyle choices.
Good for you I guess.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
She's not diabetic (to our knowledge) though. She chose to drink a lot.
That doesn't matter. She should've been responsible and not forgotten her insulin, then she wouldn't have ended up passed out and vulnerable. Take responsibility for your actions and resulting consequences.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
It's a 50/50 chance. Out of my control.

I don't see what's wrong in preaching responsibility to my children though. Despite popular belief, women are responsible for their actions too.
Oh no, please don't try, either way. We don't need another Dan Turner.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
That's not "playing victim". That's stating a fact. Feminists are out to push an agenda and help themselves. Not us. Wake up.
Nah, since I don't plan on ever taking advantage of women in vulnerable positions sexually, I'm good.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Just because Brock hooked up with a drunk girl doesn't mean that he couldn't get sober women. They aren't mutually exclusive.
I know his type quite well. Any girl that's remotely attractive, yeah, she needs to be at least drunk for Brock to get any. Her sister rejected him and the only way he could get some that night was to take advantage of an unconscious woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Personally, when I was in college, I liked to brag. A woman would send me a naked picture and I would show my friends. Sue me.

This doesn't happen anymore because I don't hang out with those kinds of women.
Oh right, gotta compensate. Got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 10:41 PM
 
271 posts, read 153,641 times
Reputation: 184
Looks like we got a live one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 10:58 PM
Status: "Summer!" (set 14 days ago)
 
Location: Foot of the Rockies
86,980 posts, read 102,527,356 times
Reputation: 33045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post

I don't have a sister or a daughter. However, I will make sure that any child (son or daughter) that I do have knows not to drink to excess because these are the kinds of things that can happen.
If you think that will protect her from all rapists, you have another think coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-10-2016, 11:35 PM
 
Location: Japan
10,715 posts, read 4,416,392 times
Reputation: 6888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
If you think that will protect her from all rapists, you have another think coming.
Yeah, and...


If you think not smoking will protect you from all cancer, you have another think coming.


If you think a good education will protect you from ever being poor or unemployed, you have another think coming.


If you think a helmet will protect you from all concussions, you have another think coming.


If you think using condoms will protect you from all unwanted pregnancies, you have another think coming.


What is it with these nuts and their efforts to reduce risk and increase the likelihood of good outcomes? Where's the logic in that? Anything that doesn't work 100% of the time is of no value. So by all means, smoke like a chimney, drop out of school, ride bareback and drink till you're unconscious at every party. And if anything bad happens to you, rest assured that it is in no way your fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top