Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2016, 01:08 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,274,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
What women really, truly want is to drink to extreme excess, and not have any men show an interest in them. That's why most prefer to drink in places where there are only other women around, which explains the extreme popularity on women-only bars and parties.
Don't be naive.

You're a guy right?

You take some girl to bed who's drunk as a skunk, you deserve whatever you're accused of, and you may even be guilty of the accusations. The law isn't about what is "right" or "wrong" it's about what is legal and illegal. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating it.

You cannot provide legal consent when you're capacity is diminished by alcohol. If you think this isn't the way it's always been, you're an idiot. How do you think Rohypnol was so quickly inducted into the courts system as a date rape drug? Because the underpinnings already existed.

Show a little common sense, street smarts and sense of self preservation.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
What women really, truly want is to drink to extreme excess, and not have any men show an interest in them. That's why most prefer to drink in places where there are only other women around, which explains the extreme popularity on women-only bars and parties.
If that's the case, that should tell you how disgusting men are that women don't want to be around them. Start cleaning up your act.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2016, 09:26 AM

19,626 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
That sounds like a safer way to go. I have heard men complain of not being able to break through the wall. How about we bring back men only and women only clubs so they can have spaces to themselves. They have to pay women to come in to places - ladies night, etc. and men cannot even get into some places if they don't bring a certain number of women. So something is going on there.

People are too awkward lately to interact normally anyway. There's always some problem or misunderstanding -oooh AWKWARD, Odd, creepy, consent? what? etc. Just text or something, this isn't working.

Old 06-22-2016, 09:27 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
Don't be naive.

You're a guy right?

You take some girl to bed who's drunk as a skunk, you deserve whatever you're accused of, and you may even be guilty of the accusations. The law isn't about what is "right" or "wrong" it's about what is legal and illegal. Ignorance of the law is no excuse for violating it.

You cannot provide legal consent when you're capacity is diminished by alcohol. If you think this isn't the way it's always been, you're an idiot. How do you think Rohypnol was so quickly inducted into the courts system as a date rape drug? Because the underpinnings already existed.

Show a little common sense, street smarts and sense of self preservation.
Gosh, yes. Even with giving consent for a surgical procedure, you can't be "under the influence" of mind-altering drugs. Informed Consent for Surgery Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library

Old 06-22-2016, 09:29 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
More name calling by Femi-Nazis who can't defend their arguments.
No need, the court of law and common sense does it for me.

Sorry both truths hurt. Did you start that Facebook page yet for your boo?

Old 06-22-2016, 01:28 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
J
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Hard to rape the willing. There is a reason no one is that outraged when s female teacher screws a male student.
Correct the only persons who are truly offended are the parents of the raped boys. This is usually how that scenario goes 20 30 40 50 year old women 14 15 16 17 year old boys.

When I was in my twenties I had a lot of MAY-DECEMBER Relationships with women 30 40 years old , but I was past the age of consent of 18 years old (so it was perfectly legal) no rapes involved.

However some of my male friends had all types of stories about 20 30 something year old women who were theirs lovers. I guess it all was a woman's sexual libido working overtime and she'll taking the nearest thing that she could get her hands on.

However I have a real great rape story for you I'm a 64 year young man who was raped by a very close
female friend 20 years ago.

There was a rape of myself by a very close friend (female friend ) in 1996 pulled off by the element
of surprise. My wife of 14 years was having an
affair with one of her ex high school boyfriends
( And I ) talked to a close female friend of mine
about having A NEAR SEXUAL AFFAIR which
meant that there would be NO PENETRATION
OF THE ------------PG13. We set strict rules and
guidelines and ( Boundaries NOT to be crossed )meaning ( NO SEX ) but male/female intimacy was allowed in order to insure both parties the opportunity of theirs own sexual climax's.

My right hand was being used to assure that there
was absolutely no PENETRATION but after three months of this my FRIEND demanded that we start
having sex " I turned her down " saying that it was
below my Moral Standards.So she took it into her
(OWN 2 HANDS) and pushed my one hand out of
position and very rapidly forced me into her body.

I Withdrew Myself & Babbled around for about 60 seconds about me being inside----Then Penetrated
Her myself and started Making Love To Her (That
Wasn't RAPE the second time around ) I asked her if she would MARRY ME and she said NO just move out of the house that you share with your wife , and move into my house was her answer. I could not
talk her into being an honest woman and marrying
me.

I had Church Authority for a Divorce because my wife have been having her cake and eating it throughout ours marriage , and I have been faithful
up until then. I Went to my wife and suggested that
we Divorce As Friends For The Well Being And Sake Of Ours KIDS , She Said That If WE Divorced we Would Be Lifetime Sworn Enemies!!!!

Nothing worked out right with the two women in my life. I went over to the outside woman house a week
later hoping that things have settled down , and she
invited me in with a sexy teddy on , and after a couple of minutes of kissing I LOST ALL INTEREST
IN ADVOIDING ADULTERY. I had two options (1)
Break It Off (2) Have A Sexual Affair...so i broke it
off and lost a very important female friend of mine.
A woman who treated me better than my wife , was
A Better Lover than my wife , was more Educated
than my wife (An U.C.BerkeleyCalifornia) drop out.
My Wife got pregnant in 1997 and gave birth in 98
which was our last child.

I also promised my wife that I would stay with her until all of ours children are grown , and i move away from CALIFORNIA in retirement , all ours children are grown June 2016 , and I'm 64 pushing 65 in perfect health. And on no medications. Wife is pushing 59 on all sort of Medications (LAST 5 YEARS) some of the medications have destroyed Her LIBIDO..Well really last two years...NO SEX... But I'm Nowhere Near Raping Anyone Rest Assured ....My Close Female Friend That Wanted Me To (Shack Up With Her) is still angry with me after all these years 20 years to be exact.

I CALLED WHAT WE DID ...OUTERCOURSE.....AND
NEAR......SEX....INTERCOURSE....

Format may be slightly off written on Android Smart
Phone...

Last edited by Howest2008; 06-22-2016 at 01:43 PM..

Old 06-22-2016, 10:15 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,056,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
J

Correct the only persons who are truly offended are the parents of the raped boys. This is usually how that scenario goes 20 30 40 50 year old women 14 15 16 17 year old boys.

When I was in my twenties I had a lot of MAY-DECEMBER Relationships with women 30 40 years old , but I was past the age of consent of 18 years old (so it was perfectly legal) no rapes involved.

However some of my male friends had all types of stories about 20 30 something year old women who were theirs lovers. I guess it all was a woman's sexual libido working overtime and she'll taking the nearest thing that she could get her hands on.

However I have a real great rape story for you I'm a 64 year young man who was raped by a very close
female friend 20 years ago.

There was a rape of myself by a very close friend (female friend ) in 1996 pulled off by the element
of surprise. My wife of 14 years was having an
affair with one of her ex high school boyfriends
( And I ) talked to a close female friend of mine
about having A NEAR SEXUAL AFFAIR which
meant that there would be NO PENETRATION
OF THE ------------PG13. We set strict rules and
guidelines and ( Boundaries NOT to be crossed )meaning ( NO SEX ) but male/female intimacy was allowed in order to insure both parties the opportunity of theirs own sexual climax's.

My right hand was being used to assure that there
was absolutely no PENETRATION but after three months of this my FRIEND demanded that we start
having sex " I turned her down " saying that it was
below my Moral Standards.So she took it into her
(OWN 2 HANDS) and pushed my one hand out of
position and very rapidly forced me into her body.

I Withdrew Myself & Babbled around for about 60 seconds about me being inside----Then Penetrated
Her myself and started Making Love To Her (That
Wasn't RAPE the second time around ) I asked her if she would MARRY ME and she said NO just move out of the house that you share with your wife , and move into my house was her answer. I could not
talk her into being an honest woman and marrying
me.

I had Church Authority for a Divorce because my wife have been having her cake and eating it throughout ours marriage , and I have been faithful
up until then. I Went to my wife and suggested that
we Divorce As Friends For The Well Being And Sake Of Ours KIDS , She Said That If WE Divorced we Would Be Lifetime Sworn Enemies!!!!

Nothing worked out right with the two women in my life. I went over to the outside woman house a week
later hoping that things have settled down , and she
invited me in with a sexy teddy on , and after a couple of minutes of kissing I LOST ALL INTEREST
IN ADVOIDING ADULTERY. I had two options (1)
Break It Off (2) Have A Sexual Affair...so i broke it
off and lost a very important female friend of mine.
A woman who treated me better than my wife , was
A Better Lover than my wife , was more Educated
than my wife (An U.C.BerkeleyCalifornia) drop out.
My Wife got pregnant in 1997 and gave birth in 98
which was our last child.

I also promised my wife that I would stay with her until all of ours children are grown , and i move away from CALIFORNIA in retirement , all ours children are grown June 2016 , and I'm 64 pushing 65 in perfect health. And on no medications. Wife is pushing 59 on all sort of Medications (LAST 5 YEARS) some of the medications have destroyed Her LIBIDO..Well really last two years...NO SEX... But I'm Nowhere Near Raping Anyone Rest Assured ....My Close Female Friend That Wanted Me To (Shack Up With Her) is still angry with me after all these years 20 years to be exact.

I CALLED WHAT WE DID ...OUTERCOURSE.....AND
NEAR......SEX....INTERCOURSE....

Format may be slightly off written on Android Smart
Phone...
This is how our society is: women are allowed to get away with anything with little to no consequences, while men get destroyed for the smallest things.

This is how women want it, which is why they come up with all kinds of ridiculous arguments (as you have seen in this thread). And then they brainwash men into supporting their garbage.

Old 06-23-2016, 05:41 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
This is how our society is: women are allowed to get away with anything with little to no consequences, while men get destroyed for the smallest things.

This is how women want it, which is why they come up with all kinds of ridiculous arguments (as you have seen in this thread). And then they brainwash men into supporting their garbage.
Are these your thoughts or are you quoting Ted Bundy?

Old 06-23-2016, 07:33 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:
As I have said, if all drunk women are classified as being unable to consent, then the question of whether they consent or not is irrelevant from a legal standpoint. It must follow from this line of thinking that every drunk woman who has sex has been raped and every male partner is a rapist.
This is about the worst logic I have come across in a while in these threads, and that's saying something!

Again, you have to be something of a moron or rapist not to know when a women consents and/or doesn't. If you don't know, assume she doesn't, until she convinces you otherwise. What is so difficult to understand about this??? When alcohol is in the mix, same applies.

I hate to think what sort of women, drunk or otherwise, would consent, I mean truly consent and then claim she was raped after the fact. I suppose we can all think of some scenarios to explain the likes, but obviously this is a very rare case as compared to all cases of consensual sex and/or true cases of sexual assault and rape.

To the illogical conclusion arrived upon in the comment above, the truth is that a woman has not been raped, whether drunk or not, unless she says so. Also obvious, every male partner who has had sex with a drunk woman is NOT a rapist.

Or most men would be behind bars...

Kidding! Just kidding! (Sort of).

Old 06-23-2016, 07:45 AM

29,547 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post

A decided male perspective, but I will gladly take my chances as a male as compared to what risks and issues women face in general, an unwanted pregnancy for example. Sure there is contraception and abortion of course, but imagine the poor young woman who isn't careful enough and/or gets pregnant by way of sexual assault by bad boyfriend (AKA date rape not reported) and imagine she is very religious?

Now that is not what I call "little to no consequence" and/or getting "destroyed" in ways I am glad to have personally avoided.

Again, I can't help wondering about these males who get into the likes of these problems (sexual assault and/or rape) when knowing better and/or the ways to avoid such problems are so easy. I can't even imagine what sort of woman I could look in the eye, telling her of course she consented and she telling me with anger that she did NOT.

In a case like that, either the woman was raped or she is one evil witch. I like to think the vast majority of women are NOT evil witches. I'm also inclined to think that too many of the evil witches that do exist are because men treated them badly, very badly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies