U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 06-21-2016, 04:42 PM
 
25,803 posts, read 39,015,790 times
Reputation: 13793

Advertisements

Clinton will some day get her Karma...I don't think she will be so lucky that she gets away with everything.

Many have gotten away with a lot and than get caught for something nobody expected and sounded so stupid.

Al Capone was caught for tax fraud not for all the other crimes and so have others.

I can't imagine Clinton will get old and never have to pay the price for all her wrong doing. Let her enjoy this time until she will meet someone smarter than her who will show us how to catch her with something that will make her silly laughter stop.

I don't wish anything physical bad to her or her family just legal action for Benghazi and other things she has done that are so wrong and others had to pay the price for doing half of what she did..like Petraeus for example.

I don't think she will be lucky time after time. Luck can run out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-21-2016, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
12,264 posts, read 11,283,579 times
Reputation: 6097
It makes one truly wonder how she can sleep at night without waking up vomiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2016, 04:56 PM
 
Location: Long Island
32,709 posts, read 13,825,147 times
Reputation: 6934
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Benghazi was an abysmal failure, and the administration and Hillary have to take the blame.
Period.

Whatever the reasons -- they may explain it -- but they are no excuse for it.
Clinton did take responsibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2016, 06:17 PM
 
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
12,264 posts, read 11,283,579 times
Reputation: 6097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Clinton did take responsibility.
Why would she do THAT? She is a seasoned liar and slight of hand artist. She would only do so to protect someone else. That would be consistent with her previous behavior. Try to remember, we don't have ANY of her emails or texts as these were deleted. Would you bet she talked with someone that night? Certainly yes, and more certainly she kicked it upstairs. That is how it works. She would not have the authority to order a go or stay order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2016, 08:04 PM
 
Location: Texas
26,610 posts, read 11,149,806 times
Reputation: 6103
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
No, what's shameful is you keep repeating this lie even though republican led investigations on this has yielded zip result.
No, what's shameful is you keep your head buried in the sand, repeating this lie even though republican led investigations have proven Hillary lied and caused the death of Americans.

It was a video LIE ONE
There was no gun running LIE TWO
Well there was gun running but we weren't involved LIE THREE

That lying sack of filth personally hired Marc Turi to run guns to Syrian and Libyan rebels. THAT is the reason for the attack. THAT is the reason Americans died.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-21-2016, 08:10 PM
 
Location: Houston
5,343 posts, read 2,720,565 times
Reputation: 3306
I just think it's funny that the republicans are still clinging to an issue they tried to use to bring down President Obama in the hopes that it will somehow pan out for them against Hillary. They can't think of anything new? They lost the email issue so I guess they had to dredge this up again. They really are at the bottom of the proverbial barrel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2016, 06:30 AM
 
Location: Long Island
32,709 posts, read 13,825,147 times
Reputation: 6934
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Why would she do THAT? She is a seasoned liar and slight of hand artist. She would only do so to protect someone else. That would be consistent with her previous behavior. Try to remember, we don't have ANY of her emails or texts as these were deleted. Would you bet she talked with someone that night? Certainly yes, and more certainly she kicked it upstairs. That is how it works. She would not have the authority to order a go or stay order.
The select committee on Benghazi has all the information and they had Clinton for 11 hours and came up with nothing, Gowdy admitted they had nothing. Clinton took responsibility for the failure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2016, 06:40 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
29,735 posts, read 16,481,599 times
Reputation: 22346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Turned into? Kevin McCarthy accidentally let the truth out, on Fox no less:



It was carried out for the purpose of sabotaging Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.
Indeed - McCarthy did let slip the truth of the entire investigation. Remember how quickly that ended his bid to take Boehner's job??



Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Yawn.... Embassies have been attacked and Americans killed many times over in the last 30 years.... It's only a big deal when Clinton is involved apparentely.

Hell Reagan committed treason when he sold weapons to Iran. But whatevs eh?
Yeah, no biggie because Clinton is not involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
If it weren't for the Benghazi investigation we never would have known that the administration lied about the attack and that Hillary Clinton was grossly negligent (and maybe criminal) in her handling of highly classified information.

I'd say the investigation was a win.
Indeed. You and McCarthy are on the same page
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2016, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Long Island
32,709 posts, read 13,825,147 times
Reputation: 6934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Indeed - McCarthy did let slip the truth of the entire investigation. Remember how quickly that ended his bid to take Boehner's job??





Yeah, no biggie because Clinton is not involved.



Indeed. You and McCarthy are on the same page


Hey they finally tracked down "John" from Iowa, this was money well spent by the committee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-22-2016, 04:05 PM
 
Location: ATX-HOU
10,218 posts, read 6,776,233 times
Reputation: 2033
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Clinton will some day get her Karma...I don't think she will be so lucky that she gets away with everything.

Many have gotten away with a lot and than get caught for something nobody expected and sounded so stupid.

Al Capone was caught for tax fraud not for all the other crimes and so have others.

I can't imagine Clinton will get old and never have to pay the price for all her wrong doing. Let her enjoy this time until she will meet someone smarter than her who will show us how to catch her with something that will make her silly laughter stop.

I don't wish anything physical bad to her or her family just legal action for Benghazi and other things she has done that are so wrong and others had to pay the price for doing half of what she did..like Petraeus for example.

I don't think she will be lucky time after time. Luck can run out.
Sounds like you are an objective person and don't post things out of petty partisanship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:10 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top