Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2016, 06:07 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times

Advertisements

Good thing she won't be in that house for long.
She will always strike me as a sour puss.
Can't wait to hear her "I now live in a home built by undocumented Mexicans"
Bye Felicia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2016, 06:09 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Solyndra was rejected under Bush. Is this really you Michelle?
He initiated the funding programs and supported the concept.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...david-plouffe/

Old 06-05-2016, 06:12 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,371 times
He is such a whiner!

Old 06-05-2016, 06:12 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Loved it. She's right...while the Founding Fathers may have never imagined or intended for a First Family like theirs or country like ours today, we are the fruits of their vision and their legacy is ours.

Brains, beauty, class...love her.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:15 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
we've come a long way.....but unfortunately Pres Obama hasn't been accepted by all the people....Bigot Donald, the Birther, did what he could to make sure the Obama was seen as illegitimate.....shoot, even a CDF poster and Trump supporter phma called Pres Obama a monkey a day or two ago.....
Trump isn't a bigot. That's just something the loony far left dems have invented because they don't want to discuss the horrible policies of their chosen one.

Michelle, like you, is someone who falsely plays the race card. Like she's really really felt those hardships. I imagine being in a soroity in an elite university must have been real hard on her, the poor thing.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:16 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Hey Righties......you like apples?

Michelle Obama for Senate in 2018? | TheHill

Here's something for the bigots of the message board to think about.....Senator Michelle Obama then later Presidential Candidate Michelle Obama.

How about them apples?
If she did run, I wonder is she's going to be a bigger bald faced liar than her husband?

Old 06-05-2016, 06:20 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I take it neither of you actually listened to the speech! It was a good speech by the way. Maybe you can turn off your absolute hatred of her to give a listen. But I doubt you would.
Listen to Michele Obama. I have not listened to her or her husband since 2008. It isn't "hate", I just don't care what they have to say. I just want them and their anti-American agenda out of the WH.

"Hate" the buzz word. Seriously.

Old 06-05-2016, 06:25 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Great that she has come this far with free education as she got scholarships for the best Ivy League schools but she tend to "forget" to mention how blessed she is and if she hates the WH as it may have been build by slaves and other people than she should have told her hubby not to run or get a divorce and move on.

The slaves were not pushed in the gas chambers like more than 6 million Jews and amongst them a lot of my family members who would have loved to live and perform some labor to stay alive!

Of course we can keep dwelling on the past or move on. Btw WWII was more recent than slavery and both were not the best times in history
Michele has not been proud of this country until her hubby started to run for the Presidency.

I was proud of this country long before I moved here as my life and the life of many other people (gypsies, gay people, Jewish people, etc.) have been saved by Americans who gave their life for Freedom of others!
Obviously you failed to listen to the entire video.

No, slaves weren't pushed into gas chambers. Millions were abused on the journey, died and were thrown overboard. They would have loved to be alive.

But she is descendant of one or more of over 45 ethnic groups who somehow survived on the journey and through generations of torture. Unlike Jews, she and most descendants can't tell you their original ethnic groups or their religion. Neither did anyone carve out a special country for them and pour millions in yearly.

She descends from peole who endured slavery and Jim Crow, where murder and rape against her people were the norm.

YET she still acknowledges that she and all those under her voice are the fruits of the Founding Fathers' vision. So not sure why the complaints in your post. As a first generation American, I can understand that everyone's experience in the U.S. hasn't been the same as mine. I'm just grateful for the resilience of the Africans and their descendants in this place, whose sacrifices gave my family the opportunity to immigrate...

Old 06-05-2016, 06:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
OK. So...

Old 06-05-2016, 06:35 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
It was rejected under the Bush administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies