Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 07:14 AM

72,981 posts, read 62,569,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
I think they were pretty gentle with her. Hopefully, she got arrested. If she qualifies for EBT, then she likely didn't have money for restitution. Community service in the great outdoors cleaning up other peoples trash and porta potties would do her some good.
She got off lucky. Had this been a man, he might have been shot, particularly if it was a Black man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 07:23 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,876,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
What I find most bothersome is the absolute lack of empathy in this board. No she shouldn't have acted that way and should have consequences, but she is clearly not mentally well. Watching it, to me, was quite sad...heartbreaking. She must be in a lot of emotional pain.
Or
She feels entitled to very special treatment and became enraged when the world didn't kiss her ample ass. Same behavior seen in road rage idiots, idiots freaking out over sports, politics, kids sporting events, etc. It's called lack of self control.
I agree it is painful to watch an adult throw a temper tantrum. The woman deserves no sympathy. She does deserve to be locked up and held accountable.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:42 AM

72,981 posts, read 62,569,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
The reality is that this woman's lifestyle and dietary choices will remove her from the gene pool sometime in the next 10 years.
I'm not a Darwinism advocate. That said, what you mentioned might be hit or miss. Yes, alot of people die from their dietary choices. That said, it might not be in the next 10 years. I might be when 60 or 70 hits. We have alot of obese elderly in this country. We have people who die young from their dietary choices.

And another thing. If she has EBT, she most likely has children. Those children, considering how she raised them, will likely copy her behavior.

Old 06-07-2016, 07:47 AM

25,841 posts, read 16,519,439 times
Her voice sounds like Hillary.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:49 AM

24,394 posts, read 23,050,809 times
I know I saw this video several weeks ago and laughed at it then. I wonder why it just now went viral. My own story was that a woman like that was in a store late at night, yelling at her kids as usual. Leaving a trail of spilled M and M's. At least she wasn't riding a fat cart although she was wearing a filter mask for some reason. She dumped the half empty bag on the counter, her huge gullet satisfied. Then the night before, a troop of baboons , four or five riding fat carts, left a trail of candy wrappers as they boisterously rode through the grocery store. Gotta love EBT time.
You have to shame these people. Video them in all their worthless glory and let the world laugh at them.

Old 06-07-2016, 08:51 AM

243 posts, read 230,091 times
Gosh, she really doesn't seem like a very happy person in the first place.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:25 AM

1,559 posts, read 2,369,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Cheap fast food.
No, too much food.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:11 AM

516 posts, read 429,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
...as convenience store (located where?) owner looks on helplessly.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmINJq0GywE

Finally, a skinny guy pushed her out of the store.
I hope the federal government enacts mandatory drug tests. Prime example here.

EDIT: More important than drug testing welfare recipients is making purchases of non nutritional foods with food stamps unavailable.

Last edited by Blitzmark; 01-26-2017 at 08:21 AM..

Old 01-26-2017, 08:17 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,266,024 times
People get very upset when they can't use their card to buy chips, soda and ice cream. She looks like missing a high calorie snack with no nutritional value isn't going to hurt her.

Old 01-26-2017, 08:23 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,927,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmark View Post
I hope the federal government enacts mandatory drug tests. Prime example here.

EDIT: More important than drug testing welfare recipients is making purchases of non nutritional foods with food stamps unavailable.
Politicians first-they HAVE to be high, and actually have the ability-and apparent intention-to destroy our nation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies