Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 11:54 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,813,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I'm already offended by knock knock 'cause you're assuming I don't have enough money to own a doorbell.
i just figured your doorbell broke at an inconvenient moment, and the personat the door was forced to knock on the door.

i am also offended that anyone is offended by jokes, they need to grow a thicker skin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 12:24 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,942,453 times
Quote:
And that's offensive too... why does it have to only be knockers or ding dongs? What if someone wants to be both and use both bathrooms?
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone put all the blame on transgender people. That's really offensive. How would you feel if you were born with ding dongs when you were suppposed to get knockers. Talk about a cruel joke.

OK, so one night a man walked into a bar.

What did he say?

"Ouch!"

Ha, ha, get it? Walked into a bar?

Knock, knock...

Old 06-07-2016, 01:05 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,813,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
I knew it wouldn't be long before someone put all the blame on transgender people. That's really offensive. How would you feel if you were born with ding dongs when you were suppposed to get knockers. Talk about a cruel joke.

OK, so one night a man walked into a bar.

What did he say?

"Ouch!"

Ha, ha, get it? Walked into a bar?

Knock, knock...
a sodium atom walked into a bar, and got into a fight with a chloride atom, they were both arrested for a salt.

an atom walked into a bar all depressed, and the bartender asked him what was wrong, the atom said i lost an electron, the bar tender asked, are you sure? the atom said yes i am positive.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:14 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,503,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
an atom walked into a bar all depressed, and the bartender asked him what was wrong, the atom said i lost an electron, the bar tender asked, are you sure? the atom said yes i am positive.
This is racist.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,782,455 times
Quote:
So whenever a joke is made, somewhere, somehow, someone is gonna be offended.

Not just offended... the offended individual wants the perpetrator silenced; barred from making such jokes again.

Political correctness continues to push for a dull, robotic, lifeless existence.

What is humor going to eventually be reduced to?
I think we should face the reality that "Political Correctness" is simply a nice term for totalitarianism. YOU WILL THINK AS I DO OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES really has nothing to do with being "correct" in the loosest definition of the term.

Quote:
a sodium atom walked into a bar, and got into a fight with a chloride atom, they were both arrested for a salt.

Too fun, I'll play along!

NEVER TRUST AN ATOM...They make up everything!

Quote:
i just figured your doorbell broke at an inconvenient moment, and the personat the door was forced to knock on the door.

i am also offended that anyone is offended by jokes, they need to grow a thicker skin.
...or at least some ding dongs

Old 06-07-2016, 03:27 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,503,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post

NEVER TRUST AN ATOM...They make up everything!
If you're talking about Atom and Eve, you're right.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:42 PM

2,652 posts, read 8,579,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I prefer knockers to ding dongs but I understand that can be offensive to some.
What if one day you prefer knockers, and the next day ding dongs?

Old 06-07-2016, 03:43 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,724,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Knock, knock?

who got knocked up??

Old 06-07-2016, 04:49 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,365,327 times
Default To the OP

You are joking, right?

Old 06-07-2016, 05:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Talking You'll like this one...

Quote:
So whenever a joke is made, somewhere, somehow, someone is gonna be offended.

Not just offended... the offended individual wants the perpetrator silenced; barred from making such jokes again.

Political correctness continues to push for a dull, robotic, lifeless existence.

What is humor going to eventually be reduced to?

A horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Hey, pal. Why the long face?"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies