Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 10:10 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,039,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
At first when I saw this article 50 dead in Orlando I though this is going to be used by the asshat left as a gun issue. Well it still is but when I saw the article that ISIS has a list of American names it has said need to be killed and many live in Fla. and that this guy was a Muslim who was part of this anti gay Islam group I know that the left will lose the fight. People know taking away guns will not make us safer from Islam. Muslims are the problem and we need a Trump card to keep them out. Build a wall stop immigration and quit glad handing them like Obama. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...omment-2711137
I agree that too many Muslims are a problem, but why the HELL do people think Trump can do anything about them? Sure I enjoy watching him talk a big game, but you have to be INSANE to believe that he can actually DO what he says when even the GOP won't support him on it. I'm in favor of stopping Muslims from immigrating to the US, but NO WAY IN HELL can Trump do that when his own party is against it too.

I just wish people would stop drinking the Koolaid and think Trump and the GOP will magically keep us all safe when that's near impossible to do regardless of whether its a Democrat or Republican sitting in the Whitehouse.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:14 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,918,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Maybe we should take gun rights away from everyone, especially gays

Support Pink Pistols

About The Pink Pistols – Pink Pistols
+1

We will NOT go quietly into the abyss.

We are gay, we are armed, and we will fight back!

This atrocity will NEVER happen again.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:18 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,918,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He didn't sneak across the border, nor did his parents. He was born here. Look, we have a hate-driven problem in this country, in the entire world, but it doesn't help to spread false information and outright lies.

Exactly - the christian and muslim religions of hate are the problem.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:41 PM

18,927 posts, read 14,111,175 times
It's not a "hate" problem.

Islam is at war with all peoples, religions, and governments.
= = =
"I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ and whoever says, ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,’ his life and property will be saved by me." (saith Mohammed)
Hadith about Jihad - Islam web - English
= = =
Eternal jihad until all are converted, dhimmi, or dead.
Convert, Submit, or DIE.
No other option.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:44 PM

18,927 posts, read 14,111,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Exactly - the christian and muslim religions of hate are the problem.
If you believe that nonsense, you'll perceive no difference being tossed into a room full of Muslims, while wrapped in bacon, or entering a room full of those violent Amish and Mennonite Sects, who are notoriously hateful to bacon wrapped non-Christians.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:53 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,103,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I agree that too many Muslims are a problem, but why the HELL do people think Trump can do anything about them? Sure I enjoy watching him talk a big game, but you have to be INSANE to believe that he can actually DO what he says when even the GOP won't support him on it. I'm in favor of stopping Muslims from immigrating to the US, but NO WAY IN HELL can Trump do that when his own party is against it too.

I just wish people would stop drinking the Koolaid and think Trump and the GOP will magically keep us all safe when that's near impossible to do regardless of whether its a Democrat or Republican sitting in the Whitehouse.
The president can stop any immigration he seems unfit.

8 us code 1182

Old 06-12-2016, 10:54 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,285,869 times
The only rub of course is that the guy was not in the least religious according to early reports.

Also somewhat true of the 9/11 perps. They were not religious.

This is some sort of ethnic or tribal action. Not religious.

That is the hard thing. What do you do? Pull a Bush and kill the uninvolved?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.