Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 05:30 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
In the latest Gallup poll, Obama has a 53% approval rating.
"You can FOOL SOME of he people ALL of the time!"

Old 06-20-2016, 05:35 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Could you provide a link? I'd be interested to see which school Obama runs.

I'll tell what Obama runs,........this nation into the ground.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Could you provide a link? I'd be interested to see which school Obama runs.
You are very naive,

The federal gov't has a LOT to say about what public schools do, say, teach, eat, bathroom usage, etc.

Obama being the head of the fed gov't "runs" a lot of schools.

If you think NOT, try doing something the fed does NOT like.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are more than 14,000 school districts in the US and they are responsible for rules and enforcement.

Most mass / serial murderers in the US are not Muslim.
And, to my knowledge, NOT A SINGLE ONE USED AN "ASSAULT RIFLE", so why all the big hoopla to get them 'banned" when they are ALREADY very highly restricted?

Old 06-20-2016, 05:47 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
So a 6yo gets suspended from school for bringing in a hello kitty bubble gun as a zero tolerance to violence. But Muslims kill Americans from one end of the country to the other and we have to be quiet as so to not offend the Muslims and their murder sprees? Obama is an asshat.
Yep a gay muslim buffoon

Old 06-20-2016, 05:48 AM

88,969 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You are very naive,

The federal gov't has a LOT to say about what public schools do, say, teach, eat, bathroom usage, etc.

Obama being the head of the fed gov't "runs" a lot of schools.

If you think NOT, try doing something the fed does NOT like.
Yep. Federal funding. If public schools don't dance to the Obama Admin's tune, they lose their federal funding.

The latest Obama Admin edict requires every public school in the country to let males use females' multiple occupancy (e.g., NO individual curtained changing/shower stalls) changing/locker/shower room facilities based only on their "say so" that they're transgender. No proof of actually being transgender required. Every public school in the country has to comply with that, or lose federal funding.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:49 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
So a 6yo gets suspended from school for bringing in a hello kitty bubble gun as a zero tolerance to violence. But Muslims kill Americans from one end of the country to the other and we have to be quiet as so to not offend the Muslims and their murder sprees? Obama is an asshat.

You need to put your listening ears on. Obama has been trying for 8 years to get people to wake up and do something about gun violence, but gun nuts and the NRA (and the GOP) refuse to budge and do one damn thing.

But I should have saved my breath, you Obama haters and Hillary haters would hate them no matter what they did. It would be nice, just for once, if you guys had your facts straight before you start ranting and raving.

Don

Old 06-20-2016, 05:50 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
yep, thats about it. better to take your children out of public schools and teach them at home.

my daughters both have gotten firearm instruction as part of their home school education.
I think home school parents should get together and form youth militias.

As for Obama, he is a traitor, a liar, and a friend of terrorists.

In other words, a typical Democrat.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:52 AM

35,667 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklynkenny View Post
In the latest Gallup poll, Obama has a 53% approval rating.

yes-- but in these forums he has -0 -- they should call the political threads OB-- Obama Bashers

let see how long this post will last -- I never liked Bush- but never called him names and some of the things that are said about OUR president-today - the world laughs at us.

Old 06-20-2016, 05:57 AM

88,969 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You need to put your listening ears on. Obama has been trying for 8 years to get people to wake up and do something about gun violence, but gun nuts and the NRA (and the GOP) refuse to budge and do one damn thing.
Why should they?

The complete lack of critical thinking skills among the gun control crowd is quite stunning. As if thugs, felons, terrorists, etc., who have NO problem violating laws to commit their crimes will suddenly be law-abiding persons when it comes to gun control laws.

Narcotics are controlled. How has that worked out? Have the drug dealers been eliminated? The addicts? ODs? No to all of the above. Guess why? They're completely ignoring narcotics control laws.

In fact, ODs cause more deaths than firearms.

Really good chart breaking down cause of deaths in the U.S.:

http://media.oregonlive.com/data/ima...86_post-01.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies