Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 12:18 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There were more than 300 in the club when the shooting began. Most survived and have a story.

No doubt there are thousands who will claim to have been there, no different than WTC on 9/11. Some may have already started Go Fund Me pages.

That one guy said, is not proof of anything.

"The first thing I did when I saw the news was to call Chelsea. She was running a full marathon in Orlando, and I know she likes to blow off some steam by going to gay clubs afterwards. Fortunately, she was able to dodge the bullets, because as we all know, she was there with me when we both dodged sniper fire in Bosnia. It kinda reminded me of that time in 2001, I think it was around September 11th or so, when Chelsea was near the WTC, jogging to take her mind off of her studies."

--- "Sir Edmund" Hillary Clinton, Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator

Old 06-16-2016, 12:58 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Ok. I'm not really sure this is evidence of a cover up though. Losing connections isn't that uncommon. **** happens. It might seem weird that it was cut off at that moment, but just because it seems weird doesn't give validity to conspiracy theories or anything like that.
There's another video that shows the whole interview. Yes the guy got cut off, but they were able to get him back on the phone to finish the interview. No conspiracy, just a bad connection.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:30 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,729,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There were more than 300 in the club when the shooting began. Most survived and have a story.

No doubt there are thousands who will claim to have been there, no different than WTC on 9/11. Some may have already started Go Fund Me pages.

That one guy said, is not proof of anything.
Calling the witness a liar? The door was held shut, that was reported from the very beginning. It's not a conspiracy, it was held shut by one of the people escaping.

I still don't understand how he did that. I can't imagine escaping a mass shooting and then holding the door shut so other victims couldn't get out. I know he felt like he was helping those who escaped with him, but he also knew he was preventing others from escaping and he has said as much when interviewed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies