Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2016, 05:33 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,597,261 times

Advertisements

You all think Trump is the answer to this country's problems? Saint Reagan created most of them.... Then we had Bush, then 9/11. Remember how Bush kept us safe? Every Republican President makes a mess and the Democrats end up taking the blame and cleaning up their mess. The Republicans can't even agree on their Presidential nominee. Give me a break when you all say " take back our country" really? From who? Think for yourself....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2016, 05:55 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,274,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

The fact is, you know exactly what you get with hillary. You have no idea what you get with trump though.
That is an accurate observation. If we were all pathologists, we might argue that Hillary is some relentlessly virulent form of carcinoma, while Trump offers the possibility of either a massive coronary or a stunning orgasm, not discounting the possibility that both events might occur simulatneously.

Isn't it uncanny how many inspiring Presidential candidates inevitably come to the fore in the American political system?

Old 06-18-2016, 06:07 PM

39,028 posts, read 27,438,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
You all think Trump is the answer to this country's problems? Saint Reagan created most of them.... Then we had Bush, then 9/11. Remember how Bush kept us safe? Every Republican President makes a mess and the Democrats end up taking the blame and cleaning up their mess. The Republicans can't even agree on their Presidential nominee. Give me a break when you all say " take back our country" really? From who? Think for yourself....
Real change is what that the establishment fears most and fights hardest against. It is ultimately a losing battle.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:38 PM

50,421 posts, read 23,999,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I've never seen any gay people trying to recruit straight people to be gay.
Me either. But I've seen "straight" men trying to find gay men with whom to have quick sex.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:42 PM

50,421 posts, read 23,999,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
1. I was born in the USA
2. I served in the military. My parents and grandparents served
3. I pay taxes
4. I contribute to society
5. I am a homeowner
6. I graduated high school
7. I speak English
8. I am not a felon

Unfortunately, we have too many people who aren't up to par. We have way too many people who do not contribute to society. It is drowning us all.
Big deal.

1. I am gay.
2. I was born in the U.S.
3. They wouldn't take me in the military...said I had diabetes. But most of the males in my family, including my father, served in the military.
4. I pay taxes...and probably more than you even in my retirement.
5. I contribute to society.
6. I am a homeowner.
7. I graduated from high school and have 4 college degrees.
8. I speak English.
9. I am not a felon.

And I imagine most of the people on this forum can say similar things. So what? Every American is an American whether you like them or not.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:47 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
Honest Tell It Like It is Trump!!

Old 06-18-2016, 06:51 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,059,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So nothing about stagnant wages, saving American jobs from being shipped overseas, huge infrastructure projects, health care, making college more affordable, closing U.S. bases around the world, getting out of wars, etc...

None of that constitutes "taking our country back," huh?

No, taking back the country is nothing more than ending political correctness, slapping gays around, and chasing terrorists. Right?

That's OK...I'll pass. Thanks anyway.
The terrorists are doing more than slapping gays around.. they are killing them!

Old 06-18-2016, 08:23 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,699,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post

I got 2 words or you "Iran Hostages" Read your history!

Old 06-18-2016, 08:36 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,699,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Big deal.

1. I am gay.
2. I was born in the U.S.
3. They wouldn't take me in the military...said I had diabetes. But most of the males in my family, including my father, served in the military.
4. I pay taxes...and probably more than you even in my retirement.
5. I contribute to society.
6. I am a homeowner.
7. I graduated from high school and have 4 college degrees.
8. I speak English.
9. I am not a felon.

And I imagine most of the people on this forum can say similar things. So what? Every American is an American whether you like them or not.
Congrats on #1. That is where you differ from me. Does that mean your vote counts more than mine? And, its not true that most people on this forum are real americans. Just take the latest data from the census will tell you all you need to know.
You can vote any way you want, but one party (dems) supports anti-american values and has an anti-constitution platform. Take a look at your parties voters. That is what your party represents whether you want to admit it or not! For those Americans who can say yes to the list, a VERY small percent vote democrat. Thats a fact! Apparently, you value sexual orientation much higher a priority than I do.

Old 06-18-2016, 09:47 PM

31,934 posts, read 14,933,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Gays are constantly trying to shove their BS down our throat (pun intended).

It seems like only gays and women have rights these days.
Men have always been in charge. Women and other minorities had no rights. So it's about time men realize that they are not superior
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies