Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2016, 08:02 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
I couldn't help but notice that you voluntarily told us that you were gay. And, of all your "American" credentials, you listed gay at the top.
Yes, every american is equal. But your side has a large percentage of the following
1. Non high school graduates
2. unemployed
3. non tax payers (they "take" more than they pay)
4. Illegal immigrants (or family members who are illegal)
5. LBGT/ HIV positive
6. drug users
7. Criminals and gangsters

So, it seems as though you are in good company.

Just to clarify... the people with these qualities are highly likely to vote democrat. They are a large portion of the democrat electorate. I would even classify these people as the "base" of the democrats.
Hillary won't admit this, of course. But, it's obvious that they want and need those votes to win.
Will you be supporting any of those 'points' with anything factual?

BTW, I don't believe we've seen your definition of "Real Americans" yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2016, 09:14 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
I couldn't help but notice that you voluntarily told us that you were gay. And, of all your "American" credentials, you listed gay at the top.
Yes, every american is equal. But your side has a large percentage of the following
1. Non high school graduates
2. unemployed
3. non tax payers (they "take" more than they pay)
4. Illegal immigrants (or family members who are illegal)
5. LBGT/ HIV positive
6. drug users
7. Criminals and gangsters

So, it seems as though you are in good company.

Just to clarify... the people with these qualities are highly likely to vote democrat. They are a large portion of the democrat electorate. I would even classify these people as the "base" of the democrats.
Hillary won't admit this, of course. But, it's obvious that they want and need those votes to win.

very obtuse view --wow

Old 06-19-2016, 09:22 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Dude you lost me right there. Why do we need to "stop tolerating gays"? Homosexuals have the same rights as any other citizen in this country. What do you mean by "tolerate"?
yeah.. I thought Op had a fantastic thread until he wrote "stop tolerating gays"

Old 06-19-2016, 10:34 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,707,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The other two words Reaganites would no doubt rather forget are "Beirut barracks" and the murders he did nothing about.

Read your history!
so now you brink up Beirut attacks. When you start taking cheap shots at Reagan then I know you are brainwashed. Even Obama and Hillary don't do that. During the Reagan years we ended the cold war, and improved the economy big-time. We improved our military, and repaired our standing internationally. It was a great time to be an American. Maybe you weren't around for it? or, maybe you missed the good old days of the 70's? Sure, many Americans enjoyed the 70's. But, any success or progress as a country was in spite of (not because) Carter's policies.

Old 06-19-2016, 11:01 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What if we all went around talking and demonstrating about our sexual choices. I just wish if they were going to live that lifestyle they would shut up about it. I would prefer not to know about their sin. Life is more than sex.
That's your problem if you automatically think "sex" when the word gay is mentioned. You must be thinking of sex all day long as you interact with straights all around you, yes?

Old 06-19-2016, 11:08 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times
Quote:
It is beyond time for Americans to start demanding our gov't to do it's job. Our president and congress continue to sell us out and betray us, and we are stupid enough to keep voting for the same thing. We have Stockholm Syndrome. Political correctness has enslaved us to the point that the crooked congressmen, media, police, judges, teachers, and others with any authority have stopped serving is and have actually been screwing us. Bad policies have become the norm. They have prioritized things completely backwards from what most Americans want. We need to stop "tolerating" terrorists. We need to stop tolerating gays. We need to stop tolerating crooked politicians.
It's time that we used our power to take back OUR country!
Oh, man.

Yes, we've become fed up with politicians for their lack of honesty. The solution is to demand honesty and hold them to accountability. This actually doesn't require an overly radical change. The public needs to be more attentive and the media needs to be more honest. The public is unique in that the media and politicians need our support to exist. If we refuse to support dishonest media and politicians, both will have to become honest. Which is why we need to be more attentive. I know this paragraph is a bit redundant, but so is the issue.

Political correctness is a problem that is largely exaggerated. Watch: Obama suck!
I probably won't be arrested for saying that. I think too much PC is a bad thing, but a healthy level of it ends up just being civil.

We don't tolerate terrorists. The overall outrage of Orlando is enormous. You could argue that nothing is being done, which is true, because both major parties are focusing on the wrong thing. Look at their front runners. Hillary's talking about guns and Trump is talking about immigration. Both aspects are completely irrelevant to the topic of terrorism, but they are far from being the only things.

What do you mean stop tolerating gays? What have gay people done that's so problematic?

'Take our country back' is a stupid thing to say. We still have it, we're just lazy ****s. There's no one to take it from. "The man" isn't a thing. Just be smarter and encourage others to do the same.

Old 06-19-2016, 11:13 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,707,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
That's your problem if you automatically think "sex" when the word gay is mentioned. You must be thinking of sex all day long as you interact with straights all around you, yes?
the hypocrisy is off the charts. We are told that gays are born that way. But, I thought we all had personal responsibility for our actions. You can't have it both ways.
Gays are the ones who push their sexual orientation on us. But now you say it's more than sexual orientation? So, lets call it the gay lifestyle... (which is no secret to anyone)
But, gays hate that term... They want to be treated equally. They want the freedom to act differently, but they want to be treated as though they are not different.

and, if gays are born that way then how do you explain bisexuality? Is that a choice?

Old 06-19-2016, 11:21 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
the hypocrisy is off the charts. We are told that gays are born that way. But, I thought we all had personal responsibility for our actions. You can't have it both ways.
Gays are the ones who push their sexual orientation on us. But now you say it's more than sexual orientation? So, lets call it the gay lifestyle... (which is no secret to anyone)
But, gays hate that term... They want to be treated equally. They want the freedom to act differently, but they want to be treated as though they are not different.

and, if gays are born that way then how do you explain bisexuality? Is that a choice?
in the first place this is America, all people, including gay and others you might not like have the same civil rights as you do.

gay people are no longer closeted, that's all. are they pushing their sexuality in your face? no. straight people have "pushed" their "lifestyle" in everyone's faces for hundreds of years, holding hands, kissing, they even have outrageous parades where the women show their breasts for a string of beads. FYI it's called sexuality. most people enjoy it and are not so worried about what others do. get a grip.

and as an aside. Reagan sucked, not only did he not do squat when we lost 300 Marines in Beirut, he turned a blind eye to Aids, defunded all out mental health which was the start of our homeless problems, but then I am slightly off topic, this thread is more about your hatred for gay people. you might want to go through the thread again and see how outnumbered your antiquated your thinking is.

Old 06-19-2016, 11:22 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times
Quote:

Why would bisexuality have a different explanation that any... any other sexuality?

You sound like the type of person who argues 'see the building, someone built that so God exists.' By the I mean you're trying to pass illogic off as logic. It's not fooling me.

Gay people want you to leave them alone. You can say 'gays are pushing their lives on you' but most probably don't give a **** what you think. And honestly, even if they do, why do you care. Let them be and they'll let you be. It's exactly what your parents taught you about bees when you were 5. If a gay person comes up to you telling you off, ask yourself why. If you're holding a sign that reads 'God hates ****' maybe them being in your face is a little bit your fault?

Old 06-19-2016, 11:22 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,558,442 times
Quote:

Do you think of sex anytime you're interacting with a straight person? Do you feel the straight people are pushing their lifestyle on you? No? Then that's your problem if you only think of sex when it comes to gays. Pretty telling actually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies