Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 01:43 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Unfortunately, unless they have shelf time, what's the charge, terroristic threatening? Normally something used when a partner threatens the other one.
well the waitress who they threatened can and probably has pressed charges. if she shouted it on their way out the door, there were likely witnesses. They also have a history of making threats.

when should they be held accountable? should we wait until we see a breaking CNN news banner flash across the screen and then talk about all the missed opps and how easy it is to get a gun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2016, 01:53 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The list of fresh Muslim converts drawn towards terrorism is so long, it's mind blowing.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Converts_to_Islam
Incomplete but worth a glance.

The Left continues to apologize for this death cult.

Interesting read - ty golimar!

Old 06-18-2016, 03:11 PM

4,056 posts, read 2,132,994 times
I'm not finding much about this when I Google it, I get just a couple of local Arkansas sites and stuff like from the jihadist-watch sites. ?????? I'm a (moderate) liberal, but I can not condone the mainstream/liberal press ignoring this. Why shouldn't this be covered? Granted, these two are just two Muslim posers from what I can see, even eating during Ramadan when they should have been fasting and then claiming that it's Islamophobia when they get in trouble--but why isn't it newsworthy? CNN does have something about Muslims attacking people during a Radiohead party, but in Turkey. Why can't stuff that Muslims do also be covered? This was worthy of the FBI being involved and the couple being arrested. CNN has one of their top articles that Chelsea Clinton had her second baby. That's more important than this? Maybe I'd rather be aware of what threats are out there than knowing that she delivered her baby.

Ironically, the loser Daphne Crawford works/worked at at a rehab center---there's a happy thought---does she threaten the patients? And on her Facebook site, she posted an article about how American Muslims are worried that they will be blamed for extremist terror attacks---does she not realize that they just added to Islamophobia?

Old 06-18-2016, 04:16 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
I'm not finding much about this when I Google it, I get just a couple of local Arkansas sites and stuff like from the jihadist-watch sites. ?????? I'm a (moderate) liberal, but I can not condone the mainstream/liberal press ignoring this. Why shouldn't this be covered? Granted, these two are just two Muslim posers from what I can see, even eating during Ramadan when they should have been fasting and then claiming that it's Islamophobia when they get in trouble--but why isn't it newsworthy? CNN does have something about Muslims attacking people during a Radiohead party, but in Turkey. Why can't stuff that Muslims do also be covered? This was worthy of the FBI being involved and the couple being arrested. CNN has one of their top articles that Chelsea Clinton had her second baby. That's more important than this? Maybe I'd rather be aware of what threats are out there than knowing that she delivered her baby.

Ironically, the loser Daphne Crawford works/worked at at a rehab center---there's a happy thought---does she threaten the patients? And on her Facebook site, she posted an article about how American Muslims are worried that they will be blamed for extremist terror attacks---does she not realize that they just added to Islamophobia?
this happens a lot. usually the smaller media outlets report it first, then the larger one's do.

watch for it on CNN, Reuters etc tomorrow or maybe even Monday.

of course Chelsea Clinton having a baby is infinitely more important that this story (sarcasm)

Old 06-18-2016, 04:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
this happens a lot. usually the smaller media outlets report it first, then the larger one's do.

of course Chelsea Clinton having a baby is infinitely more important that this story (sarcasm)

With the latest rounds of Refugee's just admitted into the Country. Look for these incidents to be happening on a regular basis, whether it is on a small or larger scale.

This will become the new norm, many people I know, don't like this new norm, and do not think their children deserve it.

Old 06-18-2016, 11:06 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Here's another one:

CNS - Texas Police Arrest Man for Making Terror Threats

Old 06-18-2016, 11:43 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post

Unlikely. The msm is fiercely anti gun anti trump at this time. Playing down the Islam thing.

Old 06-18-2016, 11:46 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Aren't you all glad we have imported hundreds of Muslims since Orlando shooting? Hillary wants no less than 65k refugees.. Numbers don't include regular immigrant numbers.. Future looks bright eh?

Old 06-18-2016, 11:57 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,356,551 times
"If I don't see a stack of pancakes and some maple syrup in front of me in ten seconds, I am going to grab my AK-47 an kill you for the glory of Allah!"

Freakin' Americans. Even our Muslim converts are obese.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:31 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Crazy nuts will always exist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies