Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 07:22 PM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Again, I think we view most politicians negatively, but that doesn't mean that we wouldn't vote for them.

Also, OP you seemed obsessed with both race and gender. You must be a Democrat, right? "Divided we fall" is the battle cry of Hillary Clinton, not to mention the current bi-racial anti-American POTUS.

Also, why use all of those symbols in your thread topics? Generally, those are used on spam ads on Craiglist.

I figure on these polls, they have a calling list for people that have the Obamaphones!
I don't doubt that. They sure wouldn't call this woman for their so-called poll..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Old 06-19-2016, 07:27 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I don't doubt that. They sure wouldn't call this woman for their so-called poll..
. . . . . correct, because it is a random survey. The chances of this particular woman being called is 1 out of 75 million.

Mick

Old 06-19-2016, 07:29 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
Well, I can't say this is a shock. They see how he treats Latinos and non-white and non-rural groups. Actually... 94% unfavorable seems like it could go higher.

quote:
A staggering 94 percent of black adults surveyed view Trump negatively, a 13 percent increase since the same poll was conducted in May.

LINK: Poll: Trump has 94 percent unfavorable rating with blacks | TheHill

Yea, lets get our "Real Deal" info from an anti Republican anti Trump rag. You folks kill me.

Old 06-19-2016, 09:11 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
How is this news? Blacks vote 95% for the Democrat candidate every single time. The Democrats could run Jerry Sandusky, and as long as their was a (D) next to his name, the black population would still vote for him 90%+.
You don't say! For the last 8 years Republicans and FOXNews have be shouting that the only reason so many blacks voted for Obama is because he is black. I wonder why the right nuts overlooked the fact that all the other Democratic presidents were WHITE?

Old 06-20-2016, 07:28 AM

1,683 posts, read 811,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloforLife View Post
You don't say! For the last 8 years Republicans and FOXNews have be shouting that the only reason so many blacks voted for Obama is because he is black. I wonder why the right nuts overlooked the fact that all the other Democratic presidents were WHITE?
Or that 94% of black voters voted for an old white guy from Texas with the initials LBJ?

They seem to have no answer for how THAT happened?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies