U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 07:52 PM

7,074 posts, read 4,931,471 times

Advertisements

This appears to be the "most transparent admin ever!" answer to the refugee thing they were warned about by their own top intelligence officials:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/syria-r...tres-1.3308576

Quote:
Syria refugee crisis: U.S. opens centres to speed vetting
oh, here's the little warnings from their own experts they appear to be ignoring:

Officials Fear Syrian Refugees Could Pose Threat to US - ABC News

FBI Admits US Can't Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties | The Daily Caller

Yet they seem to be far more frightened of words instead, playing what many feel is right out of the nazi playbook in censoring reality, banning/censoring words, and what most of the public already read in the media on the words they wanted to sensor? Well, they got called out for it. Big time:

Orlando shooting 911 call: FBI releases full transcript - CNN.com

Obama Admin Deletes ISIS References From Orlando 911 Calls

Can't make this stuff up people.

hil bots....4 more years of this....really? This is the America you want for you, your family, kids?

Just imagine if a trump admin tried this?. Headline news for 6 months, would carry for decades. Nazi tactics the media would cry! A dem/the king does it? Eh, one day mention in much of the media, back to cheerleading the dems.

Yawn.

Pathetic.

Last edited by stevek64; 06-21-2016 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 08:00 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,041,895 times
Democrats were the party of slavery, now they are the propaganda arm for Islam.

'Apology for Islam' is the Achilles heel of the Democrats. It's a losing battle for the Dems, a dance of death, an unholy alliance, like a moth drawn to the flame - entertaining to watch nonetheless.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:37 PM

6,064 posts, read 3,111,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Mmmmm, and how does that explain the high incidents of rapes committed by our good ole white boys here in the good ole U S of A?
Or black people. Or Hispanics. Or illegals.

We already have crime among our own population!!!!!!!!!

Why would we want more????????????????

Old 06-21-2016, 09:00 PM

1,373 posts, read 822,947 times
We can't provide adequate medical service for our Vets...

We can't feed all the poor people in this country...

The middle class is disappearing at a record rate...

College grads have difficulty finding good paying jobs...

Millennials have less money and live with their parents longer than any other generation...

We can't provide enough help to the homeless...

HEY...

But I have a great idea!!!

Let's bring in more poor people from other countries (even though neighboring countries more similar to their own WITH no war don't want them) so we can provide for them and care for them with OUR own tax dollars instead of taking care of our own first.

AWESOME idea *******s!! Let's do it!!

Vote Hildog 2016!!! Whoo hoo...!!

</sarcasm>

Old 06-21-2016, 09:03 PM

1,244 posts, read 711,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Being muslim has everything to do with it.. the muslim religion teaches tha that a woman or girl are second class citizens, are worth half what a man is worth and they can be raped and no big deal because of this degrading of females.
Could you please share your sources ? I read the Quran cover to cover and nowhere does it say that.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:21 PM

14,334 posts, read 15,150,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
Yes, I would be outraged.

Just as outraged as you are that we actually imported people like this.

What a pathetic attempt at deflection. Shame on you.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:23 PM

14,334 posts, read 15,150,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Or black people. Or Hispanics. Or illegals.

We already have crime among our own population!!!!!!!!!

Why would we want more????????????????

Progressives have this sick obsession to import the worst that humanity has to offer.

I don't get it.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:25 PM

1,373 posts, read 822,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Could you please share your sources ? I read the Quran cover to cover and nowhere does it say that.

So.... they can wear whatever they want, dress however they want, say whatever they want to men, drive cars everywhere, vote, speak their minds freely, family members don't do mercy killings in the name of Allah...etc???

Shall I continue?

Old 06-21-2016, 09:40 PM

27,632 posts, read 17,675,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Progressives have this sick obsession to import the worst that humanity has to offer.

I don't get it.
I don't either. Progressives claim to support the LGBT community, women and "liberal" causes. Yet they want to import those that embrace a political system calls for the death of the LGBT community, rape and subjugation of women and bans on abortion. It's like Jewish Americans insisting on importing Nazis.

I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. One thing I have learned over the years-never expect a progressive to be rational.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:24 PM

11,823 posts, read 3,224,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
there is NO reason we should be accepting of a group with that culture and belief.
To progressives there is. They will be Democrats, and their progeny will be future Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or