U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2016, 08:20 AM

19,708 posts, read 14,688,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I can see that point, I really can. Again I have said several times that our borders MUST be protected and the bad Muslims must be exposed and dealt with. But that does not mean the Muslim who we have worked with for 30 years and has opened up a convenience store should be treated the same as the terrorists and that is exactly what some are preaching.

But again the point remains there have been too many post to count here saying every Muslim must give up their Islamic beliefs if they want to be here, again with the assumption that every Muslim takes the same views that the extremists do and that is simply not true. Do you not agree with that last part?
Well, considering the Ideal man in Islam, was an was an admitted Illiterate, Murdering Slaver who considered captured women items to be raped (sounds just like ISIS doesn't it), Muslims should give up aspects of their religian, like considering Muhammad, pbuh, the ideal man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2016, 08:23 AM

14,190 posts, read 6,426,756 times
Quote:
Spare me the "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" lecture as you condemn millions of perfectly innocent Muslim Americans.
Lol, I know, right? They hypocrisy is high among some on here.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:24 AM

10,460 posts, read 5,924,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
Liberals are engaging in the Samson model: they hate America and the West so they are bringing the whole temple down with unlimited immigration. .
Sorry, claiming liberals "hate American" is really a stupid thing to say and it just makes your other points hard to even consider. None of us hate American, the different sides just have a difference of opinion on how things should be done. This is not that hard to understand.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 06-22-2016 at 08:42 AM..

Old 06-22-2016, 08:24 AM

14,190 posts, read 6,426,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I notice you aren't trying to refute any of the content. The truth is the truth.
What content was that exactly? Lol, you had no content. Run along.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, considering the Ideal man in Islam, was an was an admitted Illiterate, Murdering Slaver who considered captured women items to be raped (sounds just like ISIS doesn't it), Muslims should give up aspects of their religian, like considering Muhammad, pbuh, the ideal man.
Then why don't we hear of more Muslims raping people if they all act as you claim their prophet teaches them to? If what you say is true they all must do it right?

Wrong.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:32 AM

14,298 posts, read 8,108,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
What can you expect from a misogynistic culture and religion, that has no respect for human rights?

Old 06-22-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
What can you expect from a misogynistic culture and religion, that has no respect for human rights?
Show me exactly one example of Muhammad Ali acting this way. Just one.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:53 AM

2,851 posts, read 915,566 times
I say we publically de-penis these criminals... with a dull knife.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:57 AM

13,129 posts, read 4,476,925 times
Quote:
Spare me the "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" lecture as you condemn millions of perfectly innocent Muslim Americans.
What a stupid ass thing to say. We The People ARE NOT the government. Why do you propagandists INSIST on lying about everything possible? How does your conscience feel from lying about and distorting everything? I'm curious and I'm sure science would like to know what part of the brain makes you think this is acceptable behavior.

Old 06-22-2016, 08:59 AM

13,129 posts, read 4,476,925 times
Quote:
Show me exactly one example of Muhammad Ali acting this way. Just one.
ANOTHER dumbass post. He was NOT born and brought up into those cultures, he was a CONVERT like many blacks seem to like to do. There is just not a shred of integrity coming out of the LeftNuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or