Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 05:51 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
There is a suggestion that two of the boys may have been Christian.

The seven-year-old boy touched the 5-year-old girl inappropriately. The other two watched, and one recorded the incident on his cell phone.
Pfffffffft. I highly doubt it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 07:01 AM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
What is shameful is your lionization of refugees. Maybe you hark back to the old myth of the "noble savages." Whether from Syria, as the article mistakenly contended or Sudan and Iraq, they still appear unsuited to Western cultures.
That's not true at all, this should have remained a local issue and a private one, the Muslim haters couldn't spare this opportunity at the expense of the girl.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:05 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
unfortunately there are like 60 rapes every day or some crazy number that's way too high. trying to make one worse just cause it was by a person from one particular country is short sighted.

Old 10-02-2017, 07:09 AM

16,582 posts, read 8,605,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The case has been closed and sealed and good luck finding ANY reports on this........even local papers are not reporting it.

The parents of these kids, their first reaction, "don't tell the police!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Old 10-02-2017, 07:13 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
You didn't read the link, if you are just going to comment and not read, don't waste my time. You're just showing you have talking points.....no care or knowledge of the case. Read above and answer the last sentence. If you can also read the link I provided, it would prove your claim false, then we don't have to keep covering the same false ground you are trying to make up......go ahead! read it!

One other thing, with sealed records, you don't even know if a knife was involved or rape......so acting as if you have the facts, is either dishonest or you being in DC know more than Idaho knows about this case. After all, do you even know where Idaho is?
I don't know what you are, but you clearly don't care about the truth. We KNOW a knife wasn't involved, and we KNOW that the little girl wasn't raped. We KNOW because the incident was recorded. There was a video. And the video is the felony. And I don't live in DC, and I can identify every state on the map.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:08 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Pfffffffft. I highly doubt it
And you base your doubt on what..your Spidey sense?

Old 10-02-2017, 09:00 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
You're making quite a few assumptions here..most of them false. The little girl is question is loved and looked after by many in this community--her interests, both now, and in the future..are being looked after.

I'm just not sure where you are getting all this, 'didn't seem to be protected' cr@p-it just is not so. The gag order issued is for her protection as well..as is the Trust established..$300,000+, against the Mother's wishes, BTW..and the Guardian ad litem appointed by the court.

Do you know these people? I do..we are still a small community. I would rethink where you're getting your info...and please, if this little girl's well being is your real concern--be at ease, we will take care of our own, here in Twin Falls.

To those others..whose only interest in this case was the political hay they could make...i suggest your read the truth, and move on to your next 'spin':

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/m...side-down.html
Blah, blah, blah.......why would we read NY Times, when we have Idaho news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
If this horrible thing had happened to a Muslim girl in a Muslim country there wouldn't be a thread.

There's no threads about refugees who aren't killed or forced to live in inhuman conditions because of refugee programs.

The people making these threads care more about hate than they do about humans.
You haven't been around long or are you unaware of Pam Geller who many call crazy......she talks about Muslims girls all the time and how they're abused in the same way as this little girl. Many of us on C-D ask liberals all the time, why they're not marching in the streets of Saudi Arabia!

Is it cultural or just boys being boys in the ME? Why would thousands of men join ISIS and then rape and torture the women and sell them as sex slaves? Is this product of their raising, religious viewpoint or boys being boys?

Old 10-02-2017, 09:17 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
How do you know this? If the case was sealed, you know nothing, except what YOU are told.

Okay, forget the knife and rape......she was still fondled, touched where she should not have been and she was scared, why would they hold her against her will, if they were just playing? Friends don't make each other cry and be scared, while removing ones clothes unwillingly.

The real problem are the adults and officials......many tried to cover it up and it came from one side. Why not handle the case appropriately and let the young men know they can't hide from this they did wrong, and punishment is the only solution? Another problem was the rush to make sure we all knew those kids were not from Syria.....as if that mattered in the big picture where they were from. Seems the media and some posters wanted to make sure we all knew those boys were not Syrian refugees, they were from some where else, did it matter? Are we ignoring the cultural background and how boys in the area are taught to treat girls?

If these boys are ever to make it in America they need to be taught manners, not be treated as victims.
A seven-year-old boy touched her inappropriately. Two older BOYS watched, one recorded the incident on his cell phone. They didn't remove her clothes. They didn't kidnap her. No one tried to cover this up. They ween't young men. They were CHILDREN.

American children are often curious about each other's bodies, too. When I was a little girl, I was playing with my cousins and one of my male cousins, also a child, showed me his and wanted me to show him mine. An adult came along and stopped it. What cultural background do you think my male cousin was?

Old 10-02-2017, 09:48 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times
Quote:
You haven't been around long or are you unaware of Pam Geller who many call crazy......she talks about Muslims girls all the time and how they're abused in the same way as this little girl.
I'm aware of her, yes. What does she have to do with this?
Is she a C-D member? Does she come here and start posts whenever a Muslim or other immigrant commits a crime?

Old 10-02-2017, 09:56 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,599,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Oh I get it. Stating "How are those refugees working out for you libs?" is considered ok but stating "stay classy republicans" is not and warrants a personal attack when it's the other way around.

Got it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies