Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 11:11 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times

Advertisements

I do not protest my support for the Rights of women in Saudi Arabia for two reasons. One is I cannot afford to travel to there. Second because I do not want to get shot for my efforts.

IMHO the sexual discrimination practiced by some and maybe all of the Muslim culture is an abomination against Liberty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 11:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
They are muslim refugees. Maybe not Syria but Sudan and Iraq I believe. Prosecutor is a leftist hack trying to cover it up. This has already been brought up

This is what the left is noted for Just sweep things under the RUG, or delete important emails from an email server!
They have there priorities backwards. Prosecutor as usual is a leftist hypocritical hack.

Old 10-02-2017, 11:37 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Blah, blah, blah.......why would we read NY Times, when we have Idaho news?

You haven't been around long or are you unaware of Pam Geller who many call crazy......she talks about Muslims girls all the time and how they're abused in the same way as this little girl. Many of us on C-D ask liberals all the time, why they're not marching in the streets of Saudi Arabia!

Is it cultural or just boys being boys in the ME? Why would thousands of men join ISIS and then rape and torture the women and sell them as sex slaves? Is this product of their raising, religious viewpoint or boys being boys?

Yes..we do have Idaho news..I note you neglected to proved a link..allow me to correct the lack:

Prosecutor: Boys in Fawnbrook case plead guilty | Southern Idaho Crime and Courts | magicvalley.com

"The incident touched off months of turmoil in Twin Falls after the story was spun into a fake news account that exaggerated or flat-out falsified many of the details, including that a knife was present, the attack was perpetrated by a Syrian gang of adult men, that a rape had occurred and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.In fact, police and prosecutors said, there was no rape, no knife was present, and the incident involved young boys. Officials characterized the incident as a sexual assault and say each say each agency involved followed proper protocol"

The NYT article is good,,because it provides both a timeline..and some context. I certainly understand your not wanting to address the article..as it flat out debunks your narrative.

I'm not marching on the streets of Saudi Arabia..because I do not live there..and don't give a hoot about what happens there.

Perhaps you might comment on the content of my post?

You're making quite a few assumptions here..most of them false. The little girl is question is loved and looked after by many in this community--her interests, both now, and in the future..are being looked after.

I'm just not sure where you are getting all this, 'didn't seem to be protected' cr@p-it just is not so. The gag order issued is for her protection as well..as is the Trust established..$300,000+, against the Mother's wishes, BTW..and the Guardian ad litem appointed by the court.

Do you know these people? I do..we are still a small community. I would rethink where you're getting your info...and please, if this little girl's well being is your real concern--be at ease, we will take care of our own, here in Twin Falls.

To those others..whose only interest in this case was the political hay they could make...i suggest your read the truth, and move on to your next 'spin':

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/m...side-down.html

Old 10-10-2017, 11:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not protest my support for the Rights of women in Saudi Arabia for two reasons. One is I cannot afford to travel to there. Second because I do not want to get shot for my efforts.

IMHO the sexual discrimination practiced by some and maybe all of the Muslim culture is an abomination against Liberty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Yes..we do have Idaho news..I note you neglected to proved a link..allow me to correct the lack:

Prosecutor: Boys in Fawnbrook case plead guilty | Southern Idaho Crime and Courts | magicvalley.com

"The incident touched off months of turmoil in Twin Falls after the story was spun into a fake news account that exaggerated or flat-out falsified many of the details, including that a knife was present, the attack was perpetrated by a Syrian gang of adult men, that a rape had occurred and that the attack was celebrated by the perpetrators’ families as city officials orchestrated a cover-up.In fact, police and prosecutors said, there was no rape, no knife was present, and the incident involved young boys. Officials characterized the incident as a sexual assault and say each say each agency involved followed proper protocol"

The NYT article is good,,because it provides both a timeline..and some context. I certainly understand your not wanting to address the article..as it flat out debunks your narrative.

I'm not marching on the streets of Saudi Arabia..because I do not live there..and don't give a hoot about what happens there.
I bet both of you were voting Hillary! Neither of you have to march the streets of Saudi Arabia to show your against abuse toward women.....your voting record tells us everything.

Quote:
Perhaps you might comment on the content of my post?

You're making quite a few assumptions here..most of them false. The little girl is question is loved and looked after by many in this community--her interests, both now, and in the future..are being looked after.

I'm just not sure where you are getting all this, 'didn't seem to be protected' cr@p-it just is not so. The gag order issued is for her protection as well..as is the Trust established..$300,000+, against the Mother's wishes, BTW..and the Guardian ad litem appointed by the court.

Do you know these people? I do..we are still a small community. I would rethink where you're getting your info...and please, if this little girl's well being is your real concern--be at ease, we will take care of our own, here in Twin Falls.

To those others..whose only interest in this case was the political hay they could make...i suggest your read the truth, and move on to your next 'spin':

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/m...side-down.html
I happen to know the laws in Idaho. For one, Idaho is extremely weak on child abuse, the state rejected Jessica's law. Why is the mom and Grandma Joe fearing for safety in your so loving town?

If people are protecting the mom, the child and Grandma Joe, one would think they would be reporting they do feel love from the community. Instead they're reporting the boys are getting help and counseling and that little girl is not getting your attention or anyone else. So stop acting as if your community is supporting all involved and all are feeling the love of Twin Falls!

Matter of fact, many of the interviews done by the mom are not being done under her real name..... is this a person you describe as feeling safe?

My end game and concern is for Jessica's Law to be passed in Idaho and all disabled children that are abused have a voice......is that good enough for you or were you expecting some muslim conspiracy?

Old 10-10-2017, 12:13 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I bet both of you were voting Hillary! Neither of you have to march the streets of Saudi Arabia to show your against abuse toward women.....your voting record tells us everything.

I happen to know the laws in Idaho. For one, Idaho is extremely weak on child abuse, the state rejected Jessica's law. Why is the mom and Grandma Joe fearing for safety in your so loving town?

If people are protecting the mom, the child and Grandma Joe, one would think they would be reporting they do feel love from the community. Instead they're reporting the boys are getting help and counseling and that little girl is not getting your attention or anyone else. So stop acting as if your community is supporting all involved and all are feeling the love of Twin Falls!

Matter of fact, many of the interviews done by the mom are not being done under her real name..... is this a person you describe as feeling safe?

My end game and concern is for Jessica's Law to be passed in Idaho and all disabled children that are abused have a voice......is that good enough for you or were you expecting some muslim conspiracy?
Lol..nah...no conspiracy here...more your thing, I expect. I favor Jessica's law..and voted for neither Trump nor Clinton..as I think both are @ss-wipes.

You make a lot of allegations..as though you wish people to believe you have some sort of 'inside' info. Yet you seem to know nothing about the history of any of the families involved..in the community. I don't doubt that the mom is irate about many of the developments--but there are reasons why she does not have access to the victim's trust fund. The issue did not run out the way they wanted..in large part because they allowed themselves to be used by those who wished to paint a false picture of the events.

Bluntly, I don't give a hoot about the Mom...I do care deeply about the victim in this case..and I'm not alone. If Mom and Grandma Joe are disappointed that their playing the 'victim' card didn't work out the way they think it should have..so sorry. Perhaps Grandma Joe should not have gotten caught lying--several times--about what happened. The video record contradicted her statements..and her timelines were provably impossible. If not for respect for the victim and her family--a false police statement charge could have been filed.

I would put to you, again, that you really don't know what is happening with this case...and that is how is should be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies