Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times

Advertisements

Let this be a lesson on Leftist spin machine.. Their favorite bs site snopes adds a few words to the story and claims "mostly false" ... Leftist spin. Dont forget it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 09:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
I am a brown immigrant myself to US.

I would expect rape statistics of any country to be consistent with the population. If Whites are 65% of US, they would commit 65% of any crime, and the same for other races. So I am not sure what point you are trying to make.
So why aren't you outraged by it? Why are you only outraged when it's a muslim? Why do you people only care to make a stink, point fingers, post, when it's a muslim? Pathetic.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:45 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
I see a lot of equivocating in this thread, but no explanations for why we should continue to invite more and more people from Islamic nations where rape is acceptable and part of the culture in to our county to be our neighbors and our daughters' neighbors. I know I know..."don't be an Islamaphobe"...but I'm talking about rational reasons.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
White is not an ideology.

Islam is, and Muhammad owned sex-slaves and rewarded his Jihadist companions with women as war-booty.
One woman was telling how ISIS would marry and divorce a woman in the same night.......if they marry them they can rape them as often as possible than divorce them, sell them off for $$ and start their sickness with another girl. She said she was married and divorced 10 times in one day! That is a whole lot of raping, and people actually make excuses for what boys are subject to in these countries.

If people think only ISIS does this, listen to the people Pam Gellar interviews.......it is not limited to extreme Islam.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I see a lot of equivocating in this thread, but no explanations for why we should continue to invite more and more people from Islamic nations where rape is acceptable and part of the culture in to our county to be our neighbors and our daughters' neighbors. I know I know..."don't be an Islamaphobe"...but I'm talking about rational reasons.
This is exactly how the locals are being attacked, by their own officials and other locals. I was on Facebook and in my home town a woman of Islamic faith was on this page claiming she knew the family and these children were not from the Middle East and that most people commenting were over-reacting. I choose not to get involved, but as of this morning the page is erased.........Facebook police doing their scrubbing, all commits were civil, so why the deleting?

Old 06-21-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
So why aren't you outraged by it? Why are you only outraged when it's a muslim? Why do you people only care to make a stink, point fingers, post, when it's a muslim? Pathetic.
Do you really need to be told? My God. Let me help you pull your head outta there. The "immigrants" from these dark places around the globe that we are importing have a higher representation of rape relative to the population they are being forced upon. NOBODY wants to UP that s#!t .. now quit being obtuse.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:11 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Obama is loving it. He's enjoying it so much he's bringing in thousands more to rape and pillage.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:37 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
OK I'll ask a 3rd time for the lib slammers to address this post.

Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry
So now we are going to take isolated cases and use them to taunt the libs and make blanket statements of all Muslim immigrants? Child please. How about I find 100 stories about accidental shootings in the home by children to make a blanket statement of all gun owners?? Oh right, you won't let me do that because you point out (correctly) that they are very infrequent and not the norm. Using this story to show that all Muslims here are evil is just as stupid as using home tragedies to say all gun owners are irresponsible idiots.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

So now we are going to take isolated cases and use them to taunt the libs and make blanket statements of all Muslim immigrants? Child please. How about I find 100 stories about accidental shootings in the home by children to make a blanket statement of all gun owners?? Oh right, you won't let me do that because you point out (correctly) that they are very infrequent and not the norm. Using this story to show that all Muslims here are evil is just as stupid as using home tragedies to say all gun owners are irresponsible idiots.
see post #100.. if you dont get it I would not be suprised.

Old 06-21-2016, 10:50 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post

Only Muhammad represents the ideology of Islam, and he is the role model for people that follow this death cult.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

Islam has no place in a civilized society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies