Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 11:55 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Wow and while I'm in shock it is happening all over the world!

This morning a sharia lawyer on the radio mentioned how it is allowed to kill and hurt gays like in Orlando and hurt women if they don't obey.

He also stated it will take more years for sharia to be accepted and implemented over here like it is going to happen anyway.

Very shocking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 11:56 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Wow and while I'm in shock it is happening all over the world!

This morning a sharia lawyer on the radio mentioned how it is allowed to kill and hurt gays like in Orlando and hurt women if they don't obey.

He also stated it will take more years for sharia to be accepted and implemented over here like it is going to happen anyway.

Very shocking.
The louder they shout their message, the deeper the Dems bury their heads in the sand.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:59 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
True

But you can't interpret rapes, slavery, murder, torture done by Muhammad in any nicer way.
It looks like Ahmadiyya Muslim interpret their holy book differently. well, I don't know this for sure, but it looks like they believe in loyalty to the country is party of their faith. That is why there are Ahmadiyya Muslims in the Marine Corps.

What do you think of that Muslim who saved the Lone Survivor Seal? He just believes that everybody comes his way is your brother, that is why he could save a Navy Seal. Sheeh, man, don't paint everybody follows the faith with one broad brush.

If you don't want others do the same to you, don't do it to others.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It looks like Ahmadiyya Muslim interpret their holy book differently. well, I don't know this for sure, but it looks like they believe in loyalty to the country is party of their faith. That is why there are Ahmadiyya Muslims in the Marine Corps.
Yes, but they make up what 1% of Muslim population and are killed in Pakistan (the Muslim country with the most Ahmedis) if they claim to be Muslim.

The Ahmedis are not representative of Islam, because the two largest groups Sunni and Shia outright reject them. Ahmedis are the Mormons of the Islamic world, as they have their own mini-Prophet, but since Islam is soooo peaceful, they are openly persecuted.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:16 PM

16,278 posts, read 10,414,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
see post #100.. if you dont get it I would not be suprised.
Oh I get it, it is the view of a bigot who still hasn't grasped the concept that not all Muslims interpret the teachings the same. Please name all the women Mohammad Ali has raped seeing as, you know, they are all taught to act this way.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Yes, but they make up what 1% of Muslim population and are killed in Pakistan (the Muslim country with the most Ahmedis) if they claim to be Muslim.

The Ahmedis are not representative of Islam, because the two largest groups Sunni and Shia outright reject them. Ahmedis are the Mormons of the Islamic world, as they have their own mini-Prophet, but since Islam is soooo peaceful, they are openly persecuted.

well, but Ahmedis are also Muslim, no? So, don't paint all Muslim with one broad brush, problem solved.

I don't disagree with your posts, but i respectfully disagree with you when you think all Muslims are pretty much the same.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
well, but Ahmedis are also Muslim, no? So, don't paint all Muslim with one broad brush, problem solved.
I don't agree with your reasoning, but in any case Ahmedi or not, not all Muslims are terrorists.

But since they follow the death cult of Islam, they can be drawn towards following the example of Muhammad, who infact was a terrorist.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
I don't agree with your reasoning, but in any case Ahmedi or not, not all Muslims are terrorists.

But since they follow the death cult of Islam, they can be drawn towards following the example of Muhammad, who infact was a terrorist.
You don't agree with what my reasoning? I am only saying don't paint all Muslim with one broad brush. You disagree with that?

Old 06-21-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
You don't agree with what my reasoning? I am only saying don't paint all Muslim with one broad brush. You disagree with that?
Don't paint all Muslims with broad brush, but since you can't separate the good Muslims (terrorists) from the bad Muslims (nice person), it's best to limit their population in a civilized society.

Old 06-21-2016, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Don't paint all Muslims with broad brush, but since you can't separate the good Muslims (terrorists) from the bad Muslims (nice person), it's best to limit their population in a civilized society.
From war-torn countries yes, I would agree.

I think immigrants from all countries should be limited until the domestic economic situation is under control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies