U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 11:17 AM

10,485 posts, read 6,183,018 times

Advertisements

It is sad that there are people whom pop up screaming 'red flag operation' and such after such atrocities.

There were certainly several survivors whom have spoken about how the killer opened fired, killing many in his first outburst (before police even notified), and speaking of how he walked about with his gun shooting people, even pulling out his phone at times. Even, apparently, calling his wife to see if the news had hit twitter or such already. Plenty of those with wounds talking from the hospital of how the killer looked when he shot them. Simply plenty of evidence that this man did the deed.

Now, we have someone claiming that the killer was an innocent victim.

Of course, we had such nonsense after Connecticut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 11:18 AM

9,985 posts, read 6,741,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Horrible.. to think they laid there some for hours and dying.. many most likely died waiting for help. Very tragic. Hell on earth , the suffering, some hanging on waiting to be helped and died.. too sad. This world is so sick!
NO, that's the false narrative that we were told.
Now it is revealed that nobody was shot until the
SWAT team got inside. Why didn't they tell us the
truth from the beginning ? Because they had to
establish the false story about Mateen !!
This is my opinion !!!

Old 06-20-2016, 11:19 AM

7,678 posts, read 8,466,153 times
Look folks, reality is that with 300 people crammed into a relatively small building there are going to be some crossfire casualties in situations like this. It's unavoidable.

I am sure the cops did the best they could do under the circumstances. Things go wrong, plans go FUBAR.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:20 AM

66,282 posts, read 33,642,226 times
The Youtube videos from patrons, paint a different picture.
They show the off duty cop, hired as door security, running in and exchanging fire with Omar. Pushing him in retreat to the confines of a bathroom, as swat was getting geared up and in route.Swat arriving an hour after the first gun shots rang out.

It took 2 hours to assess a tactic and negotiate.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:21 AM

8,199 posts, read 6,106,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I also assumed that some of those killed were shot accidentally by police but it was almost unavoidable. I won't condemn them and I'm usually ready to crucify police for incompetence, reckless or criminal behavior. But at the same time I'm also tired of having these incidents shrouded in secrecy and sanitized and only letting a politically spun version of events released to the public. We'll probably never know exactly what happened.
Once the FBI and Justice Department take over, forget about the facts or accuracy in reporting. The media pretty much sucks, too.
I agree. Even if the police shot some of the patrons, it was only because Islamoboy put them in that position. I'm sure the cops feel terrible about it.

There is absolutely no reason for there to be secrets about this massacre. We all know what and why it happened. Its more of the government telling us not to trust our lying eyes.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:21 AM

4,329 posts, read 2,249,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
It is sad that there are people whom pop up screaming 'red flag operation' and such after such atrocities.

There were certainly several survivors whom have spoken about how the killer opened fired, killing many in his first outburst (before police even notified), and speaking of how he walked about with his gun shooting people, even pulling out his phone at times. Even, apparently, calling his wife to see if the news had hit twitter or such already. Plenty of those with wounds talking from the hospital of how the killer looked when he shot them. Simply plenty of evidence that this man did the deed.

Now, we have someone claiming that the killer was an innocent victim.

Of course, we had such nonsense after Connecticut.
This is what a minority of people do when they don't want to accept the truth, to stare into the eyes of the beast that comes from hatred and admit that they contribute to the problem.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:25 AM

9,985 posts, read 6,741,895 times
They tried to suppress all the information about how Mateen was gay.
Remember, his father, who recently was photographed at the State Department (HELLO)
first said that Mateen hated gays because he saw two men kissing.

WHAT BUNK !

Now we know that he frequented multiple gay bars, met men on gay dating apps
and was there getting drunk !

PATSY !!!!

Old 06-20-2016, 11:39 AM

10,393 posts, read 5,882,940 times
It would be really awesome if the opening poster would actually post a link or 10 backing up his outlandish claim but I guess that's too much to ask.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:42 AM

10,485 posts, read 6,183,018 times
We must recall that the OP likewise did not believe that Sandy Hook happened:

"Nobody Died at Sandy Hook" pulled by Amazon in 1 month.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:48 AM

21,634 posts, read 11,090,230 times
The Shooter,,If he was gay, I don't think he would pick gays to kill.. IMO.. I think he scoped it out and was building up courage to kill them or getting his jollies of his plan to kill those he saw and spoke with. The evil that some plan is despicable.

Just like the couple who gunned down the co-workers..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or