Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 08:21 PM

8 posts, read 4,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
This kind of stupidity will continue as long as liberals are running things. No common sense at all.
It's about what YOU do to make it better. There's so many liars and cheaters if people who are suppose to be better than than society then you find out there worse than normal law abiding citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Yeah, I mean, I think it's stupid that Obama pretended to care (because I seriously doubt that he did; he's the president of the united states, one high schooler getting suspended for maybe not a great reason does not bother him). I get why he did it and all, but still. Waste of time.

And the whole thing was. I don't really care why he was suspended. It doesn't matter to me if it was racism as some people say, or a misunderstanding, or the kid was trying to get a reaction. No matter which it is, it wasn't a national news story and neither is pop-tart kid. People have been suspended from school for reasons far more stupid than either of them, and their parents don't turn it into a news story. Because no one cares why your stupid kid was suspended. It's not like suspension is the end of the world anyway.

If this is true then I'll tell him what I'd tell the pop-tart kid: stop being an ass.
The person who loves and defend you the one you'll never leave is it sad for the ones who hang on thinking they'll change someone's decisions. That person makes his own choices. Saddle the side party waiting and hoping for the ever to come.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:26 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Oh my goodniess! Did he aim the poptart at someone or did he eat it?

Old 06-21-2016, 08:35 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
They should ban all poptarts in lunch boxes. The parents should be in jail for buying poptarts in the first place. Just think this child could have make a bullet shape in that poptart . They should be banned.

Old 06-21-2016, 09:01 PM

A father or mother non of you are. Protect your kids to the hilt. We all make mistakes even teachers but it never excuses the behavior. You make mistakes own up to them like a real person. The truth will ALWAYS catch up with u.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies