Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 02:16 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Trump was right on Ted Cruz..lyin Ted, won Iowa with stealing Ben Carson's votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2016, 02:18 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I think it's becoming very obvious that BOTH sides are fighting for the same power and control but are telling their supporters something different just for appeasement. They ALL really seem to want a two tiered system. Them the elites and us the poor serfs.

SPOT ON!!!

I wish more people would see that and stop towing the party line no matter what. they're both awful and feeding us a bunch of lies. Politicians today are all terrible for our country!

Old 06-22-2016, 02:19 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump was right on Ted Cruz..lyin Ted, won Iowa with stealing Ben Carson's votes.
This is the problem with people who worked for the courts, they want more and more illegal power to get convictions to feed their egos.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
SPOT ON!!!

I wish more people would see that and stop towing the party line no matter what. they're both awful and feeding us a bunch of lies. Politicians today are all terrible for our country!
I know, for years I did that, I woke up and realize what is really going on now.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
We are losing our rights as Americans.. they won't profile the terrorists,can't even call them by name, yet we have to be patted down, they can arrest us with no cause and be held indefinitely. This terrorist action is leaving us without rights.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:32 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
To show us how this works I guess Teddy oughta volunteer his own browser's history, might be very interesting.
I don't even want to know...yikes.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:33 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
I kept telling you folks -- everything you needed to know about Ted Cruz was in his Voting Record.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:34 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
We are losing our rights as Americans.. they won't profile the terrorists,can't even call them by name, yet we have to be patted down, they can arrest us with no cause and be held indefinitely. This terrorist action is leaving us without rights.
They won't even stop (largely stop) the problem at the source by enacting restrictions on who enters the country in the first place.

So now all American citizens are to be subject to a police state because we just have to be oh so nice to foreigners!

Old 06-22-2016, 02:37 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Senate Falls 1 Vote Short of Giving FBI Access to Browser Histories Without Court Order

Critics of the proposed expansion of the FBI's ability to demand records with national security letters, or NSLs, are urging opponents to flood their senators with calls. There were some unexpected "yes" votes, such as Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who they hope to flip as some of the four senators who did not vote are viewed as tougher sells.

What in the hell is wrong with these people?

Senate Falls 1 Vote Short of Giving FBI Access to Browser Histories Without Court Order | US News

when bills like this comes up and fails even if by one vote, then I tend to look at all the amendments that are put on the bill.

those amendments are why they might be going against it.
pass a law stating that all bills cannot have amendments attached to any bill.

Old 06-22-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
They won't even stop (largely stop) the problem at the source by enacting restrictions on who enters the country in the first place.

So now all American citizens are to be subject to a police state because we just have to be oh so nice to foreigners!
I think that's the plan as a whole. Subdue the citizens as they allow the invaders to come right in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies