Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 05:33 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times

Advertisements

He should of stuck with the Mass Deportations talk....taking it back isn't going to gain him votes amongst Hispanics.

Either way, I support mass deportations. If you're here illegally...you should be sent back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 05:34 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,289 times
Default Trump softening?

CNN has been talking about this, this evening. To me, it sounds as if he's "walking-back" his initial unconstitutional Muslim ban and not just "clarifying it."

The wall and total deportation of illegals is also in jeopardy. So how does all of this bode with his core supporters? Not good, I'd assume.

I will say this, Lewandowsky is excellent at clarifying and defending Trump as a CNN commentator now.

Is Donald Trump softening his tone?

~amanda

Old 06-27-2016, 05:36 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
If CNN is talking, I have my ears covered. Trump is still strong and becoming more "polished" as the Trump Train steams toward a victory in November.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:38 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Suave...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nldpjPbGqg

Old 06-27-2016, 05:39 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
CNN has been talking about this, this evening. To me, it sounds as if he's "walking-back" the initial unconstitutional Muslim ban and not just "clarifying it."

The wall and total deportation of illegals is also in jeopardy.

I will say this, Lewandowsky is excellent at clarifying and defending Trump as a CNN commentator now.

~amanda
Honestly, I don't care who is on CNN, what they say, or who the favorite politician of the day is. As far as I'm concerned, they have zero credibility. Besides being so biased that they are known as the Clinton News Network, they will hire anyone controversial as a commentator just to try to boost ratings. This part I understand since they have the lowest ratings and their ratings continue to fall.
I won't even turn them on at all or care what propaganda they are trying to promote today. If it comes from CNN it's worthless, biased information IMO.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:45 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
CNN might as well write on the wall with their own feces and call that reporting the news; that is what it amounts to.

Take a look at Trump's twitter and see what he thinks of CNN.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:46 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
CNN has been talking about this, this evening. To me, it sounds as if he's "walking-back" his initial unconstitutional Muslim ban and not just "clarifying it."

The wall and total deportation of illegals is also in jeopardy. So how does all of this bode with his core supporters? Not good, I'd assume.

~amanda
He lied to get votes and now he's reversing a few stances for the General Election to garner more folk from the center. Bait and Switch is what the call it at Trump U.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:50 PM

455 posts, read 283,455 times
his own party hates him and many arnt voting for him and wont show up at the convention.

as i predicted, trump will end up moving to the left of clinton to win.

1. because he needs sanders supporters to win.
2. because that is his true belief system. (pro gun ban, pro choice, pro universal healthcare)

he's already to the left of clinton on foreign policy.

him winning is completely dependent upon winning democrats from clinton and winning sanders supporters.

the numbers arnt there on the right for him to be competitive.

Old 06-27-2016, 05:54 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Time Warner owns CNN. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner

Time Warner also owns a "piece" of Hillary and they expect it to pay off: Money Talks: Why CNN Wants You to Believe That Hillary Clinton Won the Democratic Debate and that article was from Fall 2015.

Old 06-27-2016, 06:07 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,029,289 times
Well, no matter what you all think of CNN, my suspicion is that what they are reporting could very well turn out to be true.

Trump's campaign has to realize that he has to back off of these unrealistic stances in order to be viable in the general election.

I'm just saying, it makes sense if what CNN is reporting is true. Who knows, Fox News (or whatever you Trump supporters consider a credible news source) may be reporting the same thing in a few hours ...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies