Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2016, 07:50 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno Dweller View Post
Where in the article does it say she was a God fearing Christian?
On her Facebook page, thats where.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 08:09 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
and here is the REAL agenda of the gun grabbers, they want your guns, despite the second amendment.
Was there any doubt?

Old 06-28-2016, 08:47 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
well said.

and here is the REAL agenda of the gun grabbers, they want your guns, despite the second amendment.

Yup. Right here:

Quote:
While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons.

Sincerely,

Gerald R. Ford

Jimmy Carter

Ronald Reagan
Ford, Carter, Reagan Push for Gun Ban - Page 2 - latimes

Old 06-28-2016, 09:02 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Dry up supply

That's hilarious

Every threat of a ban brings on a massive buy of the weapons. Hilarious.

keep threatening and banning the number of weapons grows exponentially.

The Potus is usually the best firearms salesman money can buy.

Old 06-28-2016, 09:20 PM

590 posts, read 555,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
On her Facebook page, thats where.
Her Facebook page is no longer available.

Old 06-29-2016, 12:13 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Was there any doubt?
not in my mind, i always knew what you gun grabbers ultimate position was, but i needed to get you to admit to it. and now you have.

Old 06-29-2016, 04:01 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
not in my mind, i always knew what you gun grabbers ultimate position was, but i needed to get you to admit to it. and now you have.
Is that like, some kind of victory? I don't speak for all gun grabbers you know. Not all Liberals think guns should be banned outright. You should get behind them. An assault weapon ban would not be the worst thing for society. Neither would Smart Gun technology. Neither would several other kinds of proposed gun legislation. So don't go digging in your heels on Leisesturm's account. I am not your problem. Your own hyper-literal interpretation of infringement is going to bring this country to her knees. And when she gets up again she's going to be so much lighter without the weight of all those guns weighing her down.

Old 06-29-2016, 04:20 PM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Is that like, some kind of victory? I don't speak for all gun grabbers you know. Not all Liberals think guns should be banned outright. You should get behind them. An assault weapon ban would not be the worst thing for society. Neither would Smart Gun technology. Neither would several other kinds of proposed gun legislation. So don't go digging in your heels on Leisesturm's account. I am not your problem. Your own hyper-literal interpretation of infringement is going to bring this country to her knees. And when she gets up again she's going to be so much lighter without the weight of all those guns weighing her down.
Pure comedy folks, pure comedy. Best get crackin on that change to the 2nd amendment. Time's a wasting.

I'll be reloading ammo for one of my many ARs if ya need me.

Old 06-29-2016, 06:58 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
either you dont get it, or you truly think the people are stupid, so which is it? smart guns are a stupid idea. as for gun bans of any kind, they are just the first part of a bigger gun grab. first you ban the "big scary black guns" that you have been demonizing for year now, even though there are a number of firearms that shoot the same rounds, and at the SAME rate of fire, but they wont be banned..........yet. why? because they are not scary black guns.

then once you get the scary black guns banned, you start in on the next thing, what ever that may be.

and you do it all in the name of preventing mass shootings, rampage killings, or other crimes that are a tiny percentage of the overall crime rate. but the problem is that you are not addressing the REAL problem, and that is the hate people have for others. you think you eliminate the tools, and teh crime goes away, but that isnt reality.

the reality is that until you address the problem of hate in this world, you will never end teh violence and killing.

as i have pointed out before, i dont need a gun to kill a lot of people, all i need is a big truck, a load of fertilizer, some diesel fuel, and something to trigger the resultant explosive. heck i can even add a chemical or even a nuclear component and kill even more people, in a slower fashion.

and if you take away the fertilizer, then i can pop over to ANY college campus, and pick up a chemistry book that will give me any information i need to build a bomb that will do what i want it to do.

so get it through your thick head, it isnt the gun that is the problem. it is the hate in the human heart that is the problem here, a gun is just a tool.

Old 06-29-2016, 07:12 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,803,654 times
Quote:
either you dont get it, or you truly think the people are stupid, so which is it? smart guns are a stupid idea. as for gun bans of any kind, they are just the first part of a bigger gun grab. first you ban the "big scary black guns" that you have been demonizing for year now, even though there are a number of firearms that shoot the same rounds, and at the SAME rate of fire, but they wont be banned..........yet. why? because they are not scary black guns.

then once you get the scary black guns banned, you start in on the next thing, what ever that may be.

and you do it all in the name of preventing mass shootings, rampage killings, or other crimes that are a tiny percentage of the overall crime rate. but the problem is that you are not addressing the REAL problem, and that is the hate people have for others. you think you eliminate the tools, and teh crime goes away, but that isnt reality.

the reality is that until you address the problem of hate in this world, you will never end teh violence and killing.

as i have pointed out before, i dont need a gun to kill a lot of people, all i need is a big truck, a load of fertilizer, some diesel fuel, and something to trigger the resultant explosive. heck i can even add a chemical or even a nuclear component and kill even more people, in a slower fashion.

and if you take away the fertilizer, then i can pop over to ANY college campus, and pick up a chemistry book that will give me any information i need to build a bomb that will do what i want it to do.

so get it through your thick head, it isnt the gun that is the problem. it is the hate in the human heart that is the problem here, a gun is just a tool.
The Colorado movie shooter had his apartment rigged with homemade explosives.
They said it could have brought down the building. He could have killed more people without
going to the theater. Fortunately, he told the cops about the bombs and they disarmed them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies