Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 11:17 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times

Advertisements

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/5BF...htYCH3hxaJ93Ad

North American leaders get together to talk about Monarch butterflies and Obama's third term.

November get here already!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2016, 11:23 PM

The Three Pawns.

Old 06-29-2016, 11:36 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Protecting the status quo that has been working so well for the country/the job picture for the average worker.

Thank goodness people are waking up to this self-serving nonsense.

Wonder if they'll discuss what words they can ban next to continue the george orwell 1984 thing our king as been so good at lately?

DHS Report Calls for Rejecting Terms

Quote:
Sebastian Gorka, a counterterrorism expert, said that banning the jihadist terminology is similar to “Newspeak,” the fictional language used for totalitarian control in George Orwell’s book 1984.

“This is simply outrageous from the perspective of national security,” said Gorka, the Horner chair of military theory at Marine Corps University.

“Banning words that our political elite don’t like is not only a contravention of the First Amendment, it directly endangers the lives of Americans,” he added.

“When the enemy that slaughters our citizens in Orlando, San Bernardino, and Boston calls themselves ‘jihadis’ no one, not even the president, has the right to censor that reality and give them another name.”
How did we get to this insane point? hope and change, people. plus hil is 4 more years of this control freak insanity.

Old 06-29-2016, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Protecting the status quo that has been working so well for the country/the job picture for the average worker.

Thank goodness people are waking up to this self-serving nonsense.

Wonder if they'll discuss what words they can ban next to continue the george orwell 1984 thing our king as been so good at lately?

DHS Report Calls for Rejecting Terms

How did we get to this insane point? hope and change, people. plus hil is 4 more years of this control freak insanity.
I'm bewildered about how three numbskulls like these rise to power in their respective countries. Talk about Trojan horses.

I do want to know how much Obama had to bribe the Canadian lawmakers to chant for his third term.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:02 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I'm bewildered about how three numbskulls like these rise to power in their respective countries. Talk about Trojan horses.

I do want to know how much Obama had to bribe the Canadian lawmakers to chant for his third term.
I think it starts with a largely ignorant/chlorine infested electorate gene pool. I mean our country elected our clown twice. Beyond stunning and insane. But yes, good word.....it is bewildering. The good news is I think people are FINALLY waking up. Even europe is finally waking up to the stupidity their own "leaders" have been pushing on them.

Though I'm still trying to figure out which one is moe, larry, and curly.

Old 06-30-2016, 12:21 AM

We were sold a bill of goods.

These guys are all the perfectly packaged pawns of the globalist engineers of our time. Open borders, climate change, and multiculturalism.

This Summit was a reminder of what is at stake and what we are fighting against. There could not be a more vivid contrast between this mess and what is being offered as an alternative. Okay I will say it, Trump.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:41 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
I know he's a super Liberal but Trudeau actually sounds like a very intelligent person.

Old 06-30-2016, 04:55 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
Anyone can get elected if they promise enough free stuff.

Old 06-30-2016, 05:13 AM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Obama's speech in front of the Canadian legislature was excellent, gave him a standing ovation.

Old 06-30-2016, 06:13 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Obama's speech in front of the Canadian legislature was excellent, gave him a standing ovation.
If Obama farted, liberals would swoon and sniff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies