Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2016, 12:08 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I have not perused the thread. I read the link. The usual C-D race baiters have come up with their usual sheet. The insensitive reporter crawled into the mud asking questions to a woman who had lost a son. Oh, there is a story here, it is about a black idiot reporter causing trouble. But our C-D race baiters want to make the perp the victim.

El Nox
I wonder where the entire video is. What was said before the outburst. Selective editing imo. Did the TV crew talk to the her beforehand? Introduce themselves and say they were doing a story?

It's a shame she just lost her son. Many reporters are sleazy and care not about the victim. Shame she had to spew those racist words.

Old 07-04-2016, 12:11 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I wonder where the entire video is.
It's a shame she just lost her son. Many reporters are sleazy and care not about the victim. Shame she had to spew those racist words.
You didn't appear to watch the video nor read the accompanying article. They were across the street from the place. The woman approached them, not the other way around. You know what she could've done? She could've ignored them, closed the blinds on her trailer trash trailer & turned on some Beverly Hillbillies. Personal responsibility, right? Just like her son....oh wait, that's right. He pulled a gun out of his pants & raised it towards cops. Got himself shot & dead. Brilliant, right? More of that personal responsibility, runs in the family apparently.

Old 07-04-2016, 12:42 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Try taking off your twisted race card playing blinders. I correctly pointed out your twisted agenda. Show proof conservatives are racist.

Can't be much lower than supporting a bald faced liar and like Obama.
You have no idea. LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well said.

What job is that?

The son had been shot a day earlier.

What were the reporters doing out there the next day?

What "news" was there for them to cover?

Obama and the media have been exploiting racial division for years.

Don't act so surprised by the results of that.
What racial division?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This is rich, since between the two of us, I'm not the one who has a posting history that makes me sound like an angry racist.
Ohhhhhhh....i wouldn't go quite that far if i were you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Then please have a talk with the young Black dudes AND especially the Black rappers who use "N words"; both ending in A as well as ER against other Black people.
We can. You can't....but you knew that already.

Unfair? Yes. But that's life.
Quote:
I wonder where the entire video is. What was said before the outburst. Selective editing imo. Did the TV crew talk to the her beforehand? Introduce themselves and say they were doing a story?

She "had" to spew those racist words, huh? Sounds like you're speaking from some sort of experience.

Tell us about it.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You didn't appear to watch the video nor read the accompanying article.
Only to someone like yourself who doesn't understand how to use a thought process.
Maybe you trust the media?

I did read the article and I did watch the video, hence the question "I wonder where the entire video is." The video starts with the woman behind an open mini van going toward and yelling at the reporter.
Reread my post or have someone explain it to you slowly.

Quote:
They were across the street from the place. The woman approached them, not the other way around. You know what she could've done? She could've ignored them, closed the blinds on her trailer trash trailer & turned on some Beverly Hillbillies. Personal responsibility, right? Just like her son....oh wait, that's right. He pulled a gun out of his pants & raised it towards cops. Got himself shot & dead. Brilliant, right? More of that personal responsibility, runs in the family apparently.
You have no idea if the station doing the report contacted the victims mother for a story or a heads up. In other words you don't know much. That is what is known as a common courtesy.
Now reread my post or have someone explain it to you slowly.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
She "had" to spew those racist words, huh?
Show proof I said or alluded to that. You can't but truth is treason to some.

Quote:
Sounds like you're speaking from some sort of experience.
Sounds like you're lying about as well as your chosen one.

Quote:
Tell us about it.
No need to. You've already exposed yourself.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Only to someone like yourself who doesn't understand how to use a thought process.
Maybe you trust the media?

I did read the article and I did watch the video, hence the question "I wonder where the entire video is." The video starts with the woman behind an open mini van going toward and yelling at the reporter.
Reread my post or have someone explain it to you slowly.

You have no idea if the station doing the report contacted the victims mother for a story or a heads up. In other words you don't know much. That is what is known as a common courtesy.
Now reread my post or have someone explain it to you slowly.
Mmmm, yes. You don't know much either. Brilliant post though, top notch.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Shame she had to spew those racist words.
Quote:
Show proof I said or alluded to that.
Ok, if you insist.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:54 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That woman shoulda done a better job of raising her son.

The reporter had nothing to do with her failings as a parent.

Reporter: Your son is dead! Any comment? (shoves microphone in face of mother of dead man...)

Old 07-04-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Mmmm, yes. You don't know much either. Brilliant post though, top notch.
You didn't address my post because you can't post anything intelligent. Next time stay either read the question again and answer it without preconceived lunacy or stay in the shallow end,
If you don't know what was going on before the start of the video just say you don't know.

Old 07-04-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Ok, if you insist.
LMAO you didn't understand another simple post. Why am I not surprised. Nowhere in my short, simple post does it show that I said the mother "had" to use racist words.
I'm embarrassed for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies