Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 04:59 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,509,429 times

Advertisements

No shortage of pro gun Democrats and anti gun Republicans.

Most folk are neutral, regardless of ipolitical ideology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 05:05 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,480,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
No, the new CA laws need to be national. People can purchase easily in Nevada and bring it over state lines.

Liberals do not love criminals - that's silly. OTOH, one could say that gun nutters don't care if criminals have guns. Yes.
This is crazy talk! Those who bring guns across the state lines are criminals. Do you think they give a crap about your laws being national or not?

Old 07-02-2016, 05:08 PM

50,099 posts, read 46,680,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post
Oh, "gun nuts" DO care that criminals have guns. They're just smart enough to realize that they're criminals, and they will possess and do anything that's within their agenda as a criminal.

If and when you happen across a criminal, on the street, or in your home, please remember to remind them about the importance of following the various laws they're currently breaking, especially the ones about guns.

Yes, laws exist for a reason. I AM glad that many laws are there and help punish criminals... unfortunately, they often punish them AFTER the fact, because... that's life. That works after they've burgled your home, and maybe you get your stuff back, and maybe the perp stays off the street.

Where these laws DON'T work is where the liberals want them, and that's to PREVENT the deaths, the murders.

Its funny how some can support the idea of the ATF going door to door to take away firearms from Mr. and Mrs. Jones, but they're the same folks who rallied against "stop and frisk."

There are more gun laws, and harsher sentences for legal gun owners than someone stealing that exact same gun. Think about that.

Old 07-02-2016, 06:44 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,166,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manteca man View Post
Oh, "gun nuts" DO care that criminals have guns. They're just smart enough to realize that they're criminals, and they will possess and do anything that's within their agenda as a criminal.

If and when you happen across a criminal, on the street, or in your home, please remember to remind them about the importance of following the various laws they're currently breaking, especially the ones about guns.

Yes, laws exist for a reason. I AM glad that many laws are there and help punish criminals... unfortunately, they often punish them AFTER the fact, because... that's life. That works after they've burgled your home, and maybe you get your stuff back, and maybe the perp stays off the street.

Where these laws DON'T work is where the liberals want them, and that's to PREVENT the deaths, the murders.

Its funny how some can support the idea of the ATF going door to door to take away firearms from Mr. and Mrs. Jones, but they're the same folks who rallied against "stop and frisk."
I have had a gun put to my head and I still feel the same way. Guns should not be so easily accessible. Not sure why some people think that the Feds are going to confiscate guns. That line just fills the pockets of gun dealers. The number of firearms sold since Obama came into office have skyrocketed. I guess he will take your guns away in the next few months - I guess this time it will be for real!

Also, I don't support the ATF going door to door nor have I ever rallied against "stop and frisk."

Old 07-02-2016, 07:43 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,277,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
You would crazy if you don't believe that.

Just look at all the gun control laws. Please name one that is not targeting law abiding citizens.

I also got four liberal superem court justices argued that nobody should be allowed to own any guns.
If that is what you believe, then I suggest you go and spend all your money you have on guns and ammo. Might as well do what you preach.

Old 07-02-2016, 07:44 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,480,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
If that is what you believe, then I suggest you go and spend all your money you have on guns and ammo. Might as well do what you preach.
Already done. :-)

Old 07-02-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I have had a gun put to my head and I still feel the same way. Guns should not be so easily accessible. Not sure why some people think that the Feds are going to confiscate guns. That line just fills the pockets of gun dealers. The number of firearms sold since Obama came into office have skyrocketed. I guess he will take your guns away in the next few months - I guess this time it will be for real!

Also, I don't support the ATF going door to door nor have I ever rallied against "stop and frisk."
Feds usually aren't the problem. It's the toolbags at State, County, City level. It's always the large urban centers that get it wrong.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Already done. :-)
I doubt it, I am sure you can spend more of your money on guns and ammo.

Old 07-02-2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
I doubt it, I am sure you can spend more of your money on guns and ammo.
Matter of fact, I'm almost done I have a reloading die set for almost every one of my firearms. Thank you Gov Moonbeam. I needed a reason and he provided it.

I can make my own ammo for a fraction the gun makers ask. YESSSSS

Old 07-02-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Matter of fact, I'm almost done I have a reloading die set for almost every one of my firearms. Thank you Gov Moonbeam. I needed a reason and he provided it.

I can make my own ammo for a fraction the gun makers ask. YESSSSS
Did you really need a reason? Sounds like you would have used any excuse to justify how much you spend on guns and ammo. Though I bet you don't spend enough, you could always go out and spend more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies