Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2016, 09:30 AM

17,402 posts, read 14,631,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Oh, they've just begun. Look for an "ALL NEW AND IMPROVED INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY CLINTON!!!!! COMING SOON TO THE REPUBLICAN-LED HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!!!!!!!!!"

They are absolutely incapable of governing, so they might as well stick to the one and only thing they excel at, never-ending bogus "investigations" of their political opponents. They'll cost us another seven million dollars while they continue to try to bring Clinton down.

The GOP House is the biggest waste of space on the planet these days. Completely useless to the task they were elected to do.
Do you care that she blatantly lied to Congress while under oath?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 09:30 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
The Clinton News Network has it on!

Interesting testimony with Democrats drawling all over the FBI director without asking real questions other than bringing up Trump and not interested into the truth of their Queen.

Luckily there are Rep. who ask great questions and interesting to hear the answers.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:31 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
That's the biggest nugget I've taken away.

That and the number of times police brutality, white supremacy, Mike Brown and Donald Trump has been mentioned is kinda shocking to me. What the hell, Congress?
I cannot watch at the moment, so I must ask

WHO exactly is bringing up Michael Brown, Donald Trump, or Police Brutality during an inquiry about the FBI's conclusions concerning their investigation of HRC?

Old 07-07-2016, 09:31 AM

589 posts, read 300,003 times
Wow.... time and time again, Comey provided information and confirming Hillary's intent to hide the info and misuse of classified info and STILL can't recommend prosecution. Hillary is no ordinary person who is unaware of the laws, she's a lawyer herself so how can she not know. Obviously she lied AGAIN,AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, to the public. EVERYONE knows she's guilty and should be indicted. Indict her and stop her lying.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:33 AM

Well now.

Either HRC knew she was sending classified info or she was too unsophisticated to know which documents were classified.

After being First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:34 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times
Rep Cooper made a good point that many in Congress also use personal email. I don't doubt that if you dug into everyone in governments personal accounts you'll find something objectionable.

This is a witch hunt of the highest order.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:35 AM

11,011 posts, read 11,022,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
Wow.... time and time again, Comey provided information and confirming Hillary's intent to hide the info and misuse of classified info and STILL can't recommend prosecution. Hillary is no ordinary person who is unaware of the laws, she's a lawyer herself so how can she not know. Obviously she lied AGAIN,AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, to the public. EVERYONE knows she's guilty and should be indicted. Indict her and stop her lying.
In my interpretation, he's saying she was too stupid to know better. Used the word "sophistication" but this is not doing Clinton any favors. He even said he thought any reasonable person would know better until this case but her level of sophistication made him rethink that. The Democrats keep thanking him as if he did them a favor. Um, no, he's not doing the Democrats any favor here whatsoever.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
I cannot watch at the moment, so I must ask

WHO exactly is bringing up Michael Brown, Donald Trump, or Police Brutality during an inquiry about the FBI's conclusions concerning their investigation of HRC?
I believe it was Elijah Cummings & William Clay.

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-07-2016 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: response to deletion

Old 07-07-2016, 09:37 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
It's what republicans in congress are known for doing. They try very hard, but they never get results.
I mean if they are just using this to help create zingers for ads then I guess it's successful.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:37 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,975,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
In my interpretation, he's saying she was too stupid to know better. Used the word "sophistication" but this is not doing Clinton any favors. He even said he thought any reasonable person would know better until this case but her level of sophistication made him rethink that. The Democrats keep thanking him as if he did them a favor. Um, no, he's not doing the Democrats any favor here whatsoever.
Seriously, she is either REALLY stupid, thinks she is above the law, or just doesn't care. I mean apparently the way classified emails are marked are with (C) this isn't exactly a complex system that she needed to navigate to understand f something was classified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies