Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 10:49 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Threads like this become waste of time, because certain posters will always say things like "Obama hates white people" no matter what he says.
The problem isn't what "he says" it's what he does. It'd be nice if the cheerleaders could mete out their rationale equally, rather than be hypocrites in love with the letter D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 11:04 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Please post his ENTIRE speech and not just an exert you believe with and his actions afterward.
That's the statement from his FB page after the Dallas shooting. Please point out the divisiveness.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:12 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes, they do. You don't seriously expect anyone to believe that when an R is president the Ds don't want to limit that to only one term.
You obviously misread my post. Democrats never stood up and informed the world that it was their #1 priority to limit Bush to one term after his election. I deal with facts, not some ability to transcribe what other people are thinking...

Old 07-09-2016, 11:22 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
Obama is just plain dumb. - Like most of our figure heads controlled by influential committees. This shooting of the black guy during the traffic stop was not explained properly and the idiot woman who live streamed the event via her phone is also an idiot. Much like the idiots who see a small fire that can be stomped out but choose to film it instead....until it is out of control.

Why is it that when the traffic cop asked of ID...that the so called victim needlessly volunteered the information that he carried a fire arm? I do not believe that the cop even asked him if their were weapons in the vehicle.

So the so called victim looks at the cop and tells him that he has a gun...This cause the cop to become absolutely paranoid and reactive....The so called victim should have give the cop exactly what was required....not brag about the fact that he was a permitted gun carrier.

Little things like this are either swept under the rug or simply not notice by most people who are mostly dumb.

Perfect example was when the German co-pilot ran a fully loaded plane into the side of a mountain....The airline company was fully aware years prior that the pilot was mentally ill and on medication....YET they let him fly regardless. No one talked about this...the choice bits of real helpful information always seem to get conveniently lost.

Correct me if I am wrong but did the cop who shot the black motorist ask for ID....and if he had a gun or just for ID?

Old 07-09-2016, 04:01 PM

1,504 posts, read 850,649 times
Your President is not like the presiders of the by gone era. He does not fully follow Christian doctrine - the ideas that America was built on. He is a kind of strange new age commodity. He is sort of Muslim...sort of Christian- sort of white - kind of black...but not fully anything. Was he involved with people that lecture him on how to be a racist and quietly despise those with paler skin?

YES...His former church leader Reverend Wright from what I recall preached a message that said ...white people are all demons and are to blame for everything...I just wonder how much of the Reverend's teachings still linger in the back of Obama's mind....like- what is he really thinking and is he intentionally enflaming the situation...I believe he is simply BIAS and can not fully hide what he truly thinks.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:46 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Your President is not like the presiders of the by gone era. He does not fully follow Christian doctrine - the ideas that America was built on. He is a kind of strange new age commodity. He is sort of Muslim...sort of Christian- sort of white - kind of black...but not fully anything. Was he involved with people that lecture him on how to be a racist and quietly despise those with paler skin?

YES...His former church leader Reverend Wright from what I recall preached a message that said ...white people are all demons and are to blame for everything...I just wonder how much of the Reverend's teachings still linger in the back of Obama's mind....like- what is he really thinking and is he intentionally enflaming the situation...I believe he is simply BIAS and can not fully hide what he truly thinks.
Rev. Wright is a minister in the United Church of Christ which is overwhelmingly white (90%+). The idea that Rev. Wright preached or believed that all whites are demons is illogical and not substantiated by any facts. Trinity UCC in Chicago, a congregation that grew from under 100 to many thousands of members during Rev. Wright's tenure, could have left the UCC whenever it desired. Instead they and Rev. Wright were huge supporters of the UCC and its predominately white membership.

Old 07-09-2016, 04:56 PM

52,195 posts, read 52,629,348 times
I didn't care for him speaking on it, he did the same damn thing he did when the San Bernardino terrorist attacks, he started running his mouth off before he had all of the facts, he could have said something about the tragedy of it, but he shouldn't have commented further, just should have said that we need to see the what the investigation turns out before politicizing it.

Old 07-09-2016, 05:01 PM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
Big deal -- if he hadn't said anything we would have a thread complaining that he didn't say anything. Grow up.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:35 PM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post

His father was African and Muslim and his mother married 2 Muslims and then went to live in Indonesia where he was raised Muslim and learned to hate 'white Christian America.' This was further sewn into him at Ivy college where he was an affirmative action admittee. Then he joins this black racist church where hatred of the white man was preached weekly. He has ignited a racist view that is enflaming hate and has resulted in the deaths of cops. I'll be glad when he's gone....hope he goes to live outside the USA.

Old 07-09-2016, 08:37 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Big deal -- if he hadn't said anything we would have a thread complaining that he didn't say anything. Grow up.
I think it is time you Obama apologists grew up and took ownership for the dope you inflicted on everyone else. Do it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies