Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 12:36 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times

Advertisements

So predictable. Left defends the victim and the right defends the cop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2016, 12:38 PM

529 posts, read 369,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
This is being taken out of context, if I can speak for white folks. He was merely talking about black on black crime, based upon statistics. He was playing off of BLM.....given the statistics on black on black violence...that the girl might be killed in a drive by shooting...thus proving that black lives don't really matter to blacks. It was a statement made in ridicule the hypocrisy of the Black Lives Matter movement.

How did I do?
Pretty poorly.

If you had bothered to read just about any other post before spouting off your ignorance, you would have seen NO ONE supporting this POS or spinning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Another "I can't read post" huh?

You guys ought to go grab a beer together and give the PC a break for awhile.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:39 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
How bizarre. Obviously unhinged and has no business in law enforcement. What the "mother" posted has nothing to do with making comments about a 5 year old.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:43 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Something about this whole things has me not defending either. I do not believe an investigation and a firing would happen this quickly. Is it possible that an officer could get investigated and arrest for threats this quickly? Yes. He would still have to go through a process to get fired and I don't see it happening this quickly.

That's my initial thoughts here. (you can read my positions on the recent happenings). Rarely do I side with law enforcement on these high profile cases. This one just doesn't seem right upon the initial reading.

Old 07-10-2016, 01:01 PM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Pretty typical of this kind of cop. When ever they feel like Dirty Harry its never in front of a 6'6" 250 lb black man who has been slinging weights in the joint for the last 8 years on a murder charge and who is now the the king pin of an open air million dollar crack operation. Its never someone like Suge Knight who a cop kills. Ever wonder why they leave these guys alone? I do. Go back an listen to the voice of the cop who just shot a guy who works in school cafeteria and comes home every day a plays video games. He doesn't sound like Dirty Harry does he? Guys like Castile are the ones they get their jolly's on stopping over 50 times for nothing while the big bad black dudes roam the streets like the King of the Beast.

Old 07-10-2016, 01:50 PM

19,824 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
But what was the context of the ISIS looking photo?
It was the mother's profile picture.

The cop was fired, as he should have been. Obviously mom has major issues using a picture of ISIS slitting the throat of an officer as her profile picture, how she self identifies. Hopefully her employer sees who she really is and she gets fired as well.

Old 07-10-2016, 02:19 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,765,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Now, can someone explain something to me? We have been told for months now that not only do racist cops with violent tendencies exist. OK, seems to be evidence of that. However, we have also been told that the entire system is bad, protects and shelters corrupt cops and cares nothing about their actions. So, if that's so...how did it come to pass that this guy was fired?
He wasn't arrested.

There's your answer.

Old 07-10-2016, 02:24 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,765,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
It was the mother's profile picture.

The cop was fired, as he should have been. Obviously mom has major issues using a picture of ISIS slitting the throat of an officer as her profile picture, how she self identifies. Hopefully her employer sees who she really is and she gets fired as well.
The cop committed a crime.

Why wasn't he arrested?

Old 07-10-2016, 02:39 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah
he deserved it. psycho.

I hope he gets the help he desperately needs
He sounds very mad like most of us are now

But that 5 yo,poor girl

Old 07-10-2016, 02:49 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,585,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Pretty typical of this kind of cop. When ever they feel like Dirty Harry its never in front of a 6'6" 250 lb black man who has been slinging weights in the joint for the last 8 years on a murder charge and who is now the the king pin of an open air million dollar crack operation. Its never someone like Suge Knight who a cop kills. Ever wonder why they leave these guys alone? I do. Go back an listen to the voice of the cop who just shot a guy who works in school cafeteria and comes home every day a plays video games. He doesn't sound like Dirty Harry does he? Guys like Castile are the ones they get their jolly's on stopping over 50 times for nothing while the big bad black dudes roam the streets like the King of the Beast.
Hey, there may be something to that. I'm a 6'4 black guy, and have NEVER been stopped by the cops, not once. And I'm up there in age, 36. Roam around the streets of NYC and Philly and never get bothered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies