Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 01:26 PM

72,978 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The Clintons losing their keys to the DNC and government power forever.
We can get that without Trump. There are other candidates. Why specifically Trump?

Old 07-12-2016, 01:33 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Sadly, he didn't teach her not to either.
I don't much care for Rudy but no, this does not mean he didn't teach that to her.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:35 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
While he is trying to gives blacks a parenting lesson about respect he needs to clean his own house

Rudy Giuliani’s daughter busted for shoplifting at Sephora | New York Post
Let's get back to the roots of this post.

It is a LIE that RG gave black parents lessons on parenting.

Why this need to make things up?

Old 07-12-2016, 01:49 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I think this is a bit ridiculous, but worth pointing out that this also happened 6 years ago
Talk about a stretch! OP really had to reach down far to hit the bottom of the barrel in an effort to dis Giuliani.

Even 6 years ago, his daughter was an adult. Sheesh!

Old 07-12-2016, 01:53 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
I hope President Trump appoints Rudy Guilliani to be Attorney General. His first case will be to indict Hillary and most of the Obama regime.
Time to get over it. That won't happen.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:57 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
LOL.
Hit a nerve with a couple of posters I see.
Interesting how neither had any defense for Guiliani's behavior other than to attack the person that noted it.

Ah, well.
It's pretty clear how much conservatives love their adulterers.
And the more blatant and self-serving the better.

Gingrich.
McCain.
Guiliani.
Trump...

Quite the rogues' gallery y'all got there.
I'm a conservative and I am not defending any of the politicians you listed. Why do you think you "win" something by pointing out the sleazebags in the GOP (although we all know that Donald is a carpet bagging liberal democrat)?

Yes, every one of the men you listed are scumbag cheaters. I admit I voted for McCain. I held my nose and sold out. I'm not proud of it. My vote was not given TO McCain but was a vote AGANIST Obama.

Have not and will not vote for any of the other losers you listed above.

Are you so self righteous that you have never voted for a morally corrupt Democrat? Are you stating that you have NEVER defended a Democrat who was morally challenged for the sole reason of party loyalty?

If you can honestly say that, then you are a better person than me. I am even willing to admit that I voted for Bill Clinton twice.

So what actually is the point of your post?

Old 07-12-2016, 10:12 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You'd be surprised at who shoplifts. Shoplifters are a strange bunch.
Robert Durst for instance.
I think it was a sandwich he stole while he had
something like twenty thousand cash outside in his car.

Old 07-13-2016, 04:52 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times
talk about digging deep to try and make a point. LOL

so his daughter shoplifted at Sephora 6 yrs ago. This proves what exactly? How does his adult daughters actions somehow discredit him?

I don't necessarily agree with what he said a couple of days ago, but this is just stupid.

Old 07-13-2016, 05:12 AM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
While he is trying to gives blacks a parenting lesson about respect he needs to clean his own house

Rudy Giuliani’s daughter busted for shoplifting at Sephora | New York Post
Jesse Jackson's son did far worse.

The basis for your indignation has crossed the border into fanticizing.

If every person had to clean up their own house before helping others there would be no help offered to anyone.

To attack RG is misplaced, Rudy wasn't charged with shoplifting. Rudy cleaned up NYC mobs to make it more livable for blacks, et al.

SO you have created a rationale that premepts any people of another race, from offering sage advice to anyone black.

Rev wright and al sharpton are your go to guys ?

To attack Rudy in the OP is racist....

Old 07-13-2016, 05:26 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times
Al Sharpton

"Shakedown artist Al Sharpton’s eldest child wants $5 million from city taxpayers after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle, court rec*ords show.

Dominique Sharpton, 28, says she was “severely injured, bruised and wounded” when she stumbled over uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown last year, according to a lawsuit."

Sharpton

"The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.

Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year."

She learned a lot from the best con man in NY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies