Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 05:07 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,629,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Hahaha, the Tea Party was founded on racism. They grew and in doing so they attracted even more racists.. This is the story of their life...
The Tea Party was founded on economic principles. It was co-opted by Establishment pinheads in order to destroy it from within. Your comments are proof positive how successful the Establishment was in achieving their goals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
LOL... Enslavers? This isn't 1805 anymore and those days are long gone...
So say the enslavers.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Brand new congress running the same old cons and schemes. No thanks, I'll pass and hope the collapse comes in my lifetime.
It's all about fracturing the current politics. The current one party system is destroying millions of families.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:27 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
It's all about fracturing the current politics. The current one party system is destroying millions of families.
I hear ya', but replacing the authoritarians we have now with the authoritarians linked to in the OP won't do anything to help anyone. They are just another group who wishes to impose their personal will upon everyone else with government initiations of force upon the individual...what good does exchanging one stupid tyrant with another do? Nothing.

The FORM of government needs to change, not which tyrants are in control of it. Until government has no fictional "right" to initiate force upon the individual, nothing will change.

Old 07-12-2016, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
I hear ya', but replacing the authoritarians we have now with the authoritarians linked to in the OP won't do anything to help anyone. They are just another group who wishes to impose their personal will upon everyone else with government initiations of force upon the individual...what good does exchanging one stupid tyrant with another do? Nothing.

The FORM of government needs to change, not which tyrants are in control of it. Until government has no fictional "right" to initiate force upon the individual, nothing will change.
The aim here is to have the Establishment start fighting among themselves for the spoils. You can't have change until the current system is destabilized. Right now the one party system is running away with the money unimpeded.

Old 07-12-2016, 07:31 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
The Tea Party was founded on economic principles. It was co-opted by Establishment pinheads in order to destroy it from within. Your comments are proof positive how successful the Establishment was in achieving their goals
Dude, your argument can't hold water. Economics my tale... We see the Tea Party for what it is, not for what a few people think it should be...

Old 07-12-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Dude, your argument can't hold water. Economics my tale... We see the Tea Party for what it is, not for what a few people think it should be...
You need to learn more about politics. $trillions are at stake.

Old 07-12-2016, 08:04 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
You need to learn more about politics. $trillions are at stake.
I know enough about politics to recognize my enemies intentions.. This is what I do...

Old 07-12-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I know enough about politics to recognize my enemies intentions.. This is what I do...
Of course, politicos aren't the only ones on the payola.

Old 07-13-2016, 07:46 PM

I was on a teleconferencing call held by Brand New Congress. Doesn't seem like much. Just a bunch of ex-Bernie Sanders politicos who want to raise more money with the promise to spend lots of money when they are in office. Pretty lame. Hopefully some other grassroots effort will materialize in the future that I feel I can support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies