Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 06:48 PM

131 posts, read 78,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
As long as the kid is not out in public, less chance of getting caught...... and the first rule of Freedom & Liberty, " It ain't illegal, until you get caught"

no like the situation I presented. A child could get tested to see if he or she is positive for Marijuana.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

11,102 posts, read 10,653,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneP21 View Post
And in vegas a woman ran several people due to being under the influence of marijuana...

And I know the effects of addiction to Marijuana. I see it all over the place. People smoke Marijuana and become homeless. They kill people. They rape people while under the influence of Marijuana. So what is your point? Nothing.... If people weren't addicted Marijuana they wouldn't smoke it when they are looking for a job or smoke days before they're set to get 3000 bucks etc... That my dear is addiction when you can't control yourself.
Are you serious in this post? Marijuana, except in very rare cases, is a sedative. The chances of someone committing a violent act after smoking marijuana are somewhere between slim and none, unless the marijuana they consume is laced with something else. Hell, most of the smokers I know can't even carry on a lengthy argument when under the influence, much less attack anyone.

As for the homeless marijuana smokers, I'll be sure to let all of my friends know that they are in danger of becoming homeless. I'm sure that they will get a kick out of that, especially the ones who are doctors and lawyers.

You do realize that the movie Reefer Madness was a propaganda piece and not a documentary, don't you?

4,899 posts, read 3,539,111 times
Quote:
And in vegas a woman ran several people due to being under the influence of marijuana...

And I know the effects of addiction to Marijuana. I see it all over the place. People smoke Marijuana and become homeless. They kill people. They rape people while under the influence of Marijuana. So what is your point? Nothing.... If people weren't addicted Marijuana they wouldn't smoke it when they are looking for a job or smoke days before they're set to get 3000 bucks etc... That my dear is addiction when you can't control yourself.
you still did not cite your assertion that drunk driving went up as a result of legalized cannabis.

I'll wait.

Any pot smokers I used to know usually just got the munchies, laughed a lot and then fell asleep. Sounds to me like you're just making things up as you go along.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
No it's legal for adults. But the good thing about alcohol is that the parents can drink and the children won't have any of it in their systems. While if a parent smoke marijuana around their kids the child could test positive for marijuana. So the child would be forced to get high with marijuana addicted parents as oppose to having alcoholic parents the child would not have to get drunk simply because the parents do.
Because being the child of alcoholic parents, who tend to be prone to violence, is soooo much better than being the child of someone who partakes in a natural plant.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:52 PM

Dianne you need to start citing your claims or they never happened.

Sounds like you have a very vivid imagination.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:54 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...historic-lows/

'Since marijuana legalization, highway fatalities in Colorado are at near-historic lows'

Old 07-12-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Are you serious in this post? Marijuana, except in very rare cases, is a sedative. The chances of someone committing a violent act after smoking marijuana are somewhere between slim and none, unless the marijuana they consume is laced with something else. Hell, most of the smokers I know can't even carry on a lengthy argument when under the influence, much less attack anyone.

As for the homeless marijuana smokers, I'll be sure to let all of my friends know that they are in danger of becoming homeless. I'm sure that they will get a kick out of that, especially the ones who are doctors and lawyers.

You do realize that the movie Reefer Madness was a propaganda piece and not a documentary, don't you?

heroin is a sedative as well. They're both drugs and they are both dangerous.

And people hold jobs smoking meth. That mans nothing you can have a job and do drugs. What's your point? Nihil

Old 07-12-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post

'Since marijuana legalization, highway fatalities in Colorado are at near-historic lows'
Shhhhh, don't confuse the anti-pot crowd with facts. They get flustered when you throw facts at them.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:56 PM

29,692 posts, read 24,753,174 times
Quote:

Ya, because stoners drive slow as hell. Drunks drive with conviction... Right into oncoming traffic, or a ditch, but they get where they are going much faster than the stoner. I would feel safer riding with a stoner than a drunk any day though. Later is better than never, always.

Old 07-12-2016, 06:58 PM

Quote:
you still did not cite your assertion that drunk driving went up as a result of legalized cannabis.

I'll wait.

Any pot smokers I used to know usually just got the munchies, laughed a lot and then fell asleep. Sounds to me like you're just making things up as you go along.

Detox Network Sees Pot DUIs Spike in Colorado After Legalization - NBC News

I gave actually true stories....

And your claims still fail to address how a child is safe smoking marijuana everyday since they were 5 or younger.

Keep beating around the bush it only proves my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies