Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 09:37 AM

19,831 posts, read 12,086,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No different than the herd of cows on the road.....
The owner of the cow pays all damages.

Send the bill to George Soros.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 09:49 AM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I wonder if the protestors could be charged for kidnapping? They are holding the drivers against their will.
That is a good point. Charge the next group with terrorist hostage taking. Felonies, 10 years minimum.

Will put an end to this real quick. Will also give the police just cause to shoot to kill.

Old 07-13-2016, 09:55 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
That is a good point. Charge the next group with terrorist hostage taking. Felonies, 10 years minimum.
Will put an end to this real quick. Will also give the police just cause to shoot to kill.
Another freedom loving Republican that believes protesters should be shot and killed . Not surprised, you are a Trump supporter after all, and he's a tyrant in the making. People like you are why I'll never vote for a single Republican ever again

Old 07-13-2016, 10:02 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,224,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I wonder if the protestors could be charged for kidnapping? They are holding the drivers against their will.
Doesn't even remotely fit the definition of kidnapping. Nor do any of the drivers fit the definition of hostage. This information brought to you by Google.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:07 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Yep love those constitution loving cons love how they are in support of people's right to protest, hopefully next time someone feels inconvenienced by you they don't run you down
Epic fail on your part. I'm not a con and never voted Republican. I don't care if it is the KKK or BLM, stay off the damn freeway.

I applaud the driver who did this, more people need to do it, instead of sitting there. Perhaps a couple more of these and these groups will stay off the road. Go protest at the main police station, the mayor's house, etc.

Stay out of the road!

Old 07-13-2016, 10:11 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,564,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Another freedom loving Republican that believes protesters should be shot and killed . Not surprised, you are a Trump supporter after all, and he's a tyrant in the making. People like you are why I'll never vote for a single Republican ever again
Got to love Republicans - - proud to carry the Constitution in their pockets but only really care about the 2nd amendment.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:16 AM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Doesn't even remotely fit the definition of kidnapping. Nor do any of the drivers fit the definition of hostage. This information brought to you by Google.
There were already multiple instances of healthcare workers being blocked from work and people with medical conditions being stuck in the blockade.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:18 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Too bad someone didn't block the exits of the parking lot where the protesters parked their cars.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:24 AM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Too bad someone didn't block the exits of the parking lot where the protesters parked their cars.
I think we may have a solution here.

Old 07-13-2016, 10:43 AM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Lol I thought Republicans were all about freedom and our right to protest? Or is it a new policy platform that freedom only exists in "free speech zones" or "safe spaces"?

Lot of angry white guys in this thread. I doubt any of you would drive through the crowd

Well this angry white woman would. I read an article about how many missed dr appts, including one little boy who was going for his cancer treatment. Wait until you have something important or crucial to do and someone like this infringes on your rights - you'll be singing a different tune - of course not to us as we'll tell you - we tried to tell you! Continue on with the ignorance but what goes around does come around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies