Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2016, 10:05 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,910,554 times

Advertisements

Watch DL Hughley Get Ms Kelly Right together. I can't believe she has the nerve to say it's not good to paint everyone with broad brush. When she is sitting ion a network that does that everyday.

Actor D.L.Hughley Gets Into Heated Battle with Megyn Kelly : People.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 10:46 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Watch DL Hughley Get Ms Kelly Right together. I can't believe she has the nerve to say it's not good to paint everyone with broad brush. When she is sitting ion a network that does that everyday.

God he's so typical. He comes in with a huge chip on his shoulder and obviously cannot hold a thought for any longer than 5 seconds.

You realize Fox is just putting him on so people can laugh at his stupidity right? He has the mentality of a 14 year old at best. What a clown.

Old 07-14-2016, 10:56 AM

20,045 posts, read 20,844,919 times
What a knuckle head that guy is.
Put him in a room with Sheriff David Clarke and watch what happens...

Old 07-14-2016, 11:05 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,910,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
God he's so typical. He comes in with a huge chip on his shoulder and obviously cannot hold a thought for any longer than 5 seconds.

You realize Fox is just putting him on so people can laugh at his stupidity right? He has the mentality of a 14 year old at best. What a clown.
Lol is this your final answer lol

Old 07-14-2016, 11:09 AM

17,399 posts, read 14,631,586 times
I watched this last night.

There will always be some people on the left (BLM, SJWs, etc) will never, ever accept an outcome based on facts.

A perfect example is that there is a large segment who preach the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative.

And there is nothing anyone can say to change their minds.

Last edited by Chuckity; 07-14-2016 at 11:31 AM..

Old 07-14-2016, 11:26 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:

I didn't like Megyn yelling and getting all hyper; pretty sure there was blood coming out of her whatever during that interview

Old 07-14-2016, 11:38 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
I saw that interview last night and my respect for Kelly went up. I liked when she rolled her eyes at the end.

I think it is sad that there are people like DL that are walking around so angry at the world. If we look at all these politicized media hyped police shootings of black dudes most of them would have never happened if those guys took the chip off their shoulders and followed the orders of the police.

It is all well and good to say you are gonna "fight the power" but The Man has a heavy hand and don't be shocked when it comes down on your misbehaving neck.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:42 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Default Fox and the Fine PD all over the Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I watched this last night.

There will always be some people on the left (BLM, SJWs, etc) will never, ever accept an outcome based on facts.

A perfect example is that there is a large segment who preach the "hands up, don't shoot" narrative.

And there is nothing anyone can say to change their minds.
Well Fox does a good job over all. they are good on Point and counter Point. Police Departments overall do a good job, but the work is never ending and is a thankless job.

Fox is a conservative News point of view and the Cnn is the Left counter view.

It would be easy to pick on Rachel Maddox or Chris Mathews. Both have been known to go off the deep end with their personal views getting in the way of the facts.

if one does not like fox or care for its method of programing, change the channel by all means.

As a side OME One American News is anther good resource and presents both views.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:44 AM

23,548 posts, read 17,219,108 times
Quote:

"everybody hates me, nobody likes me, I think I'll eat a worm......"

Racism has been weaponized and the threshold set so low everyone is a racist. Great way to create enemies where none exist.

The zero threshold social justice activists declared and the media support along with soicalists disguided as democrats using that word as a political weapon, have applied rules that defy human nature. the zero threshold is sound academic theory that falls flat when it meets reality. Ban words and exempt yourself, the stuff of immature little children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies