Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 06:48 AM

26,267 posts, read 14,872,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
With the truth & facts. And when that doesn't work, guns.
Last night I factually stated that ISIS is reading Islam's holy words literally and a liberal attacked me for speaking the truth.

We have 84 dead people and counting. 10 babies and small children among the dead. 2 Americans among the dead. And people still want to be PC and spread BS by denying simple indisputable facts.

https://www.rt.com/news/351197-nice-doll-symbol-photo/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 06:52 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,514,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Nonsense. You are part of the problem. They would kill you in a New York minute if you placed yourself in their sandbox.
These muslim nut jobs only understand fear and power.
Eventually we will get the leadership that will strike these radical individuals and geographical regions with overwhelming destruction.
It will bring new meaning to "fast and furious".
After the dust settles, they won't have the inclination to cause trouble for centuries.
Just a thought.

25% of the world's population is Muslim. That's about 1.82 billion people, spread across the world.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:53 AM

1,248 posts, read 819,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Point # 2 is not true.

Vast numbers of Jihadists come from well to do families. It's the ideology!
The masterminds, those who sit back and let others blow themselves up - they do. The poor desperate man who has nothing in his life worth living for - usually not.

I wonder how many of those ISIS members have had their lives and families destroyed by American bombs.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:56 AM

1,248 posts, read 819,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
25% of the world's population is Muslim. That's about 1.82 billion people, spread across the world.
Exactly. Unless someone is willing to perform the biggest genocide in history, that would make the Holocaust pale in comparison, violence is not the solution. It will only breed more violence and more terrorism.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:02 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,553,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
The masterminds, those who sit back and let others blow themselves up - they do. The poor desperate man who has nothing in his life worth living for - usually not.

I wonder how many of those ISIS members have had their lives and families destroyed by American bombs.
Not all Jihadists are suicide vest bombers, infact they are a tiny minority of armed jihadists.

The ones that pick a gun or machete, do come from affluent families.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:02 AM

7,274 posts, read 5,249,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Islamism is Nazism of the past.

Name it, shame it, bomb it.
In theory yes, in action not even close.

Nazism was formed in a country, with an Army, idolizing a single man for everyone to see. Current terrorism is spread worldwide. It can form anywhere at anytime, from a single person down the street to a more organized group. Terrorists thanks to technology can connect worldwide, and a coordinated effort could happen in a dozen places around the world in an instant.

If you think bombing is the answer, then the only way to stop terrorism is to extinct mankind.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:09 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,767,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
Exactly. Unless someone is willing to perform the biggest genocide in history, that would make the Holocaust pale in comparison, violence is not the solution. It will only breed more violence and more terrorism.
That isn't what people are saying. No one is advocating exterminating anyone who is Muslim, if that is what you are getting at. We know where they are. Sure, there will be civilian casualties but they will be forgotten about just like we forgot about the Charlie Hebdo victims.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:11 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,767,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
In theory yes, in action not even close.

Nazism was formed in a country, with an Army, idolizing a single man for everyone to see. Current terrorism is spread worldwide. It can form anywhere at anytime, from a single person down the street to a more organized group. Terrorists thanks to technology can connect worldwide, and a coordinated effort could happen in a dozen places around the world in an instant.

If you think bombing is the answer, then the only way to stop terrorism is to extinct mankind.
Oh terrorists aren't formed in countries? As I said, we know where the hotbeds are. That is where you bomb in my ignorant simple mind.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:13 AM

7,731 posts, read 5,463,866 times
Just remember I asked a question of how to find peace. And the radical right wing of this website tells me I am the problem. Remember that people. Because those same right wing in the Middle East are the terrorists!

Peace is too much to comprehend for the feeble minded.

Old 07-15-2016, 07:13 AM

38,999 posts, read 50,967,063 times
There is no ideological issue here. It is just warfare. They are at war with us because we started and continue war with them. Get out of the muslim countries. We need to stop bombing and killing people in the middle east and they will stop bombing and killing us in retaliation. There is no point whatsoever in the US being involved in the ME anymore. It is Europe's problem, if anyone's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies