Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 03:19 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times

Advertisements

Obama and Islamophile Democrats are crying over the toppling of their Islamo-fascist friend Erdogan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 03:19 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
This is great news!

Erdogan was a Islamo-fascist who was anti-Women, LGBT, and and Minorities.

This is a huge blow for the Leftists in the West (including Obama) who always supporting Islamo-fascist whether it be Erdogan or the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

It will be nice to watch the Leftists in the West cry tears over the Islamofascist Erdogan.

Rejoice!!!
I guess I have to assume you are truly excited about ISIL and Islamic Law that rejects NATO alliance.. Yikes!! This has nothing to do with Leftists..I do think your hatred of Liberal Party has NOW been taken too far!

It took 2+ years for Turkey to control that Border with Syria..that allowed ISIL to move freely...So can I assume you agreed with that..Let Jihadist travel freely from all parts of Europe..North America in order to kill innocent Muslims..take over Data ( Internet) Propaganda to let anyone who feels left out or disenfranchised..to KILL..Kill..KILL!!

Yikes! I'm surprised but have decided to Iggy you!

Old 07-15-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I guess I have to assume you are truly excited about ISIL and Islamic Law that rejects NATO alliance.. Yikes!! This has nothing to do with Leftists..I do think your hatred of Liberal Party has NOW been taken too far!

It took 2+ years for Turkey to control that Border with Syria..that allowed ISIL to move freely...So can I assume you agreed with that..Let Jihadist travel freely from all parts of Europe..North America in order to kill innocent Muslims..take over Data ( Internet) Propaganda to let anyone who feels left out or disenfranchised..to KILL..Kill..KILL!!

Turkey was becoming more like Morsi's Egypt than Ataturk's secular Turkey. Sorry you lost your friend Erdogan.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:26 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,732,860 times
Turkey was becoming more Islamist under Erdogan....there is no doubt about that. This is a correction by the military to keep the nation secular. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about the dynamics of Turkey.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:26 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Turkey was becoming more like Morsi's Egypt than Ataturk's secular Turkey. Sorry you lost your friend Erdogan.
This is the important point that can't be overlooked. Under Erdogan, Turkey was becoming a dictatorship and less and less secular. Regardless if you're a liberal or conservative, I can't see anything good coming out of that.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post

If I remember correctly it was crooked Hillary that made statement to the effect that the GOP were terrorists.
You didn't think that went to far ? But this event in Turkey puts you over the edge.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:28 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
This is the important point that can't be overlooked. Under Erdogan, Turkey was becoming a dictatorship and less and less secular. Regardless if you're a liberal or conservative, I can't see anything good coming out of that.
Turkey was reminding me of an Islamist version of Chavez's Venezuela.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:30 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Erdogan was a liar and a scumbag.

I wouldn't doubt if both Russia and the U.S. secretly made this happen.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Erdogan was a liar and a scumbag.

I wouldn't doubt if both Russia and the U.S. secretly made this happen.
Not US, unless you mean US without Obama's know how/permission.

This is a win for Trump, similar to Brexit.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:39 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Just in......The military is in control, according to Turkish state TV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies