Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 08:15 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/break...cid=spartandhp
Quote:
appears to have been eager for black people to take a strong physical stance against mistreatment by authorities
Gee ya think?
Baton Rouge Cop Killer Gavin Long Was Nation Of Islam | The Daily Caller
Quote:
former nation of islam member. Ranted against crackers
WaPo might as well send flowers~declare him a martyr

Old 07-18-2016, 08:23 AM

26,493 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You have read the replies simply right here. The entire system excuses the lies. We know that the officers in the Tamir Rice shooting lied. They flat out lied about what happened. O.K. argue you understand the shooting but how do you excuse nothing being done about the lies?

Should something have been done about them lying?

I don't believe I spoke on that. I stated that it could be considered armed. If that should be included in the stats, O.K. As long as it isn't a lie.
Well you replied to that post so I am bit confused unless you are just post hijacking.

Of course police giving testimony in a false manner should be in trouble and can't be excused. I am not familiar with that case, but any evidence of cops falsifying evidence, etc....should be a big deal.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:32 AM

26,493 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
It has for many. Do you condemn Christianity as not a religion of peace when someone kills someone in the name of Christianity also?
If we are being honest and I am not sure that is your point to have an honest discussion...but Muslims more than any other religion on Earth read their holy words literally, which justifies that terrorism in the name of Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace as Obama says it is. Islam needs a reformation to evolve. Muhammad was a conqueror, a slave owner, rapist, and pedophile.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:38 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
From the quotes you listed, it sounds like MSN feels it was a bit justified.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:48 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Well you replied to that post so I am bit confused unless you are just post hijacking.

Of course police giving testimony in a false manner should be in trouble and can't be excused.
But it is.

Quote:
I am not familiar with that case, but any evidence of cops falsifying evidence, etc....should be a big deal.
But it wasn't. So if what I am saying is true, you agree that people have legitimate complaints?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/23/us...-one.html?_r=0

The background on the officer in question.

Cleveland officer who killed Tamir Rice had been deemed unfit for duty - LA Times

He is still an officer. He lied, he had been deemed unfit for duty and nothing has been done about any of that.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
If we are being honest and I am not sure that is your point to have an honest discussion...but Muslims more than any other religion on Earth read their holy words literally, which justifies that terrorism in the name of Islam.
Some do.

Quote:
Islam is not a religion of peace as Obama says it is. Islam needs a reformation to evolve. Muhammad was a conqueror, a slave owner, rapist, and pedophile.
I do NOT care what Obama says about it. While he has some role to play this is NOT about Obama.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:05 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
Quote:
Some do.

I do NOT care what Obama says about it. While he has some role to play this is NOT about Obama.
Are you sure about that?

Old 07-18-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Are you sure about that?
Absolutely and those who make arguments because they believe it helps Obama are as equally wrong. I've noted that many times before.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:45 AM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
Quote:
Indeed. As could being a police officer?
Sure, but it's difficult for the mentally ill to join the police force. The mentally ill can and do protest.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:54 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
WE the people have a POTUS who has an issue. He consistently has supported the black agenda and false narrative the blacks are singled out for poor treatment for cops. When a teenage thug tried to kill a cop and was himself shot the POTUS sent the AG to the parents home for comfort. When the police held the protestors at bay POTUS said they were to harsh and the next night the police withdrew and the protestors burnt Ferguson MO to the ground. Over and over. That is the answer. He has lead from his perspective as an"oppressed"black man not as a president and that trickle down from the commander in chief has send two black soldiers into a tailspin and they have over the past two weeks killed and wounded 15 police officers.

Look no further than this fatherless POTUS.
Here's the reason the narrative is false:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies