Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 12:31 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt87 View Post
No because wealthy and educated minorities choose to live in majority white neighborhoods. Btw there is no rage toward minorities, they just ruin and destroy every place they inhabit. Thats the truth whether you want to believe it or not.
Actually, I see the rage in you. You say "minorities destroy everything" as if they're all the same. Do you see the educated and middle/upper class minorities destroying everything? Or do they not count to you?
I know the truth. The average Black person isn't destroying everything. The underclass types do that. Middle class Blacks and other middle class minorities just try to stay away from them. You don't speak the truth. You speak anger.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepoisson View Post
Honestly, I prefer homogeneous communities as everyone seems to get along better. Why do you think Scandinavian countries are some of the safest and best places to live?

Diversity is great, but not at the expense of dealing with crime and other social issues.
I lived in a relatively homogeneous community. It did not mean everything that you say. Read some of my posts. I don't feel like repeating everything .

Old 07-20-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
R.I.P. Yusef Hawkins. This white woman, much younger then, was horrified. Still am. The name came immediately to mind.
It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are. What matters is that you have empathy. Empathy is something sorely missing on all sides. Alot of people have a hard time relating.

Old 07-20-2016, 04:06 PM

This is what I require in a community. I want a place that is safe. A place where I won't be perceived as a threat because of my ethnicity. A place where I will be treated with respect, because I am going to treat people the same way, with respect. The ethnicity/racial makeup of that community, well, if the community is safe, people treat each other with respect, and things are running well, does it really matter what race those persons are?

Old 07-20-2016, 06:04 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,712,713 times
It's actually more about income/class over race (even though race relations is still an important factor). Poor black people commit more crime than middle class black people. Just like poor white people commit more crime than middle class white people.

This also explains why Scandinavian countries don't have crime problems. Most of their population is middle or upper class and white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies