Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 09:39 PM

24,348 posts, read 26,787,175 times

Advertisements

A mom of a 100% criminal is allowed to take the stage to what... give advice on how not to raise a child!? The Democratic Party is ****ing crazy!

Old 07-24-2016, 10:27 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,270,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db108108 View Post
Such racist trash. And one wonders why Trump has 0% black support? Here's your answer.
So tell us, if Ben Carson had been the candidate, how much black support would he have?

Black = a vote for whichever Dem is running. If David Duke switched parties and was endorsed by the Dem party, he would get the black vote. Racist trash? Try something else, that one is getting played out.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:27 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,553,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
So.....the DNC is gonna honor the mom of a fat thug who robbed a gas station then attacked a cop and trier to take his gun? Same mom who got into a fight over who got profits off her dead sons t shirt image? And whose husband incited a riot that burned Ferguson???

Real nice liberals. The RNC had the mother of a Benghazi warrior and Marcus Latrell, SEAL hero.

The difference in the parties is SO CLEAR right now.

The Lawless Left vs the Law & Order Right.
Hey! Leave fat people out of this.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:51 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,012,167 times
Anyone remember those poor grocery stores owners who were looted, in some cases having to hide for their own safety? Perhaps they'll get a nod. Or maybe not.

Old 07-24-2016, 10:53 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,228,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alandros View Post
Did you read the released accounts of the Michael Brown shooting? I know I did, all of them. It certainly was not a cut and dry case. Michael Brown was no saint though neither was the cop who shot him. The cops witness account of what happened read like something in Mayberry out of the Andy Griffith show. Michael Brown's companion's (I won't say friend since he didn't seem to know Michael all that well) testimony was far more believable.

Unfortunately we don't have Michael's testimony since he was killed, while unarmed. The rest of the witness accounts were from people who only saw small bits and at a distance and were most inconsistent with each other.

It seems very clear that neither sides testimony were the full truth, though Michaels' companions were far more believable. Unfortunately a white cop can shoot and kill an unarmed black man and his word will be trusted more than the only other witness there, a black man.
You mean the one whose only consistency was the fact that he lied over and over again?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...is-incredible/

Old 07-24-2016, 11:14 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,512,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
A mom of a 100% criminal is allowed to take the stage to what... give advice on how not to raise a child!? The Democratic Party is ****ing crazy!

Did you forget? Dems are ALL criminals, including their martyrs.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:44 AM

6,453 posts, read 6,988,119 times
THe DNC had a promising showing given their speakers...I don't agree with anything that they say, but I know that they have EXACTLY the people that their base likes to listen to.

You have Hillary, Barack, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Michelle Obama giving speeches...now if that isn't a left wing looney all star line up...I don't know what is.

The only thing missing is the bomb throwing anarchist and, Che Guevera, Ted Kazinski and Karl Marx

HOWEVER I honestly think that this Mothers of the Movement line up of speakers has the possibility of being an utter disaster. It's extremely risky because not only are many of them the most least articulate people out there but they completely risk them flying off the rails and saying something that can't be cleaned up...not only that but many of them represent a complete LIE about the situation that their kids or spouses were involved in, and people know it.

I mean really--Eric Garners wife??? Michael Brown's mother??? Tamir Rice's mother??? Yikes!!!

Old 07-25-2016, 09:10 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,508,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
THe DNC had a promising showing given their speakers...I don't agree with anything that they say, but I know that they have EXACTLY the people that their base likes to listen to.

You have Hillary, Barack, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Michelle Obama giving speeches...now if that isn't a left wing looney all star line up...I don't know what is.

The only thing missing is the bomb throwing anarchist and, Che Guevera, Ted Kazinski and Karl Marx

HOWEVER I honestly think that this Mothers of the Movement line up of speakers has the possibility of being an utter disaster. It's extremely risky because not only are many of them the most least articulate people out there but they completely risk them flying off the rails and saying something that can't be cleaned up...not only that but many of them represent a complete LIE about the situation that their kids or spouses were involved in, and people know it.

I mean really--Eric Garners wife??? Michael Brown's mother??? Tamir Rice's mother??? Yikes!!!
You left out Al Sharpton.

I'm not sure if the mothers will be speaking. I was very careful to go back and see what the wording was when they did the teaser on the bottom of the screen, and the phrase they used was "will appear". So it's more likely that most, if not all, will be there there for cameras to pan to (note the word pandering starts with pan....) when someone on stage throws cops under the bus and addresses the unfair killing of black males.

And I write that fully aware that there is a problem that needs to be addressed, but including a couple of these moms is ridiculous. Michael Brown was no victim.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:31 AM

29,040 posts, read 14,379,621 times
It would be one thing if they brought her up and she spoke about how important it is to be a parent to your children, to try and instill as much integrity, respect and value into them as possible. To try and get them to rise up above the poverty and problems of being raised in the inner city. Because if you don't you well end up dead or in prison.
Something tells me this won't be the case though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies