Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2016, 10:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Can the sickness possibly be true... It appears so... Poisoning the town's water supply
If this proves out then the act is nothing short of domestic terrorism.

In the last month we have had the following marijuana acts of violence
A murder over marijuana growing by a trimmer and the property owner...the grow was illegal and out of compliance for the "patient" who was growing hundreds of plants under his granny six plant "script"

A shooting at a massive federal lands illegal grow by two illegal aliens...where one **** the other. The cleanup cost of the grow will be in excess of 50,000.00 for the car batteries in the streams the redirection of water and the trash. Typical behavior

A forest fire created to disguise an illegal honey oil lab by a felon

A local agency had its police dog stabbed in the neck from a felon illegally growing marijuana . The dog was rushed by helicopter to emergency surgery and survived... But had to be rehospitalized this past week with complications. If he lives his prognosis for return to duty is tenuous. So sad.

A number of transportation for sales cases of persons transporting large amounts of marijuana for illegal sakes.

The above is the typical behavior one gets with the marijuana trade... People say legality will change that... Garbage.. people will continue to pillage and murder over drugs..all drugs..

Think it's harmless..think again

Poisoning the town's water supply...

Does it get any sicker?

Colorado town finds THC in its water, warns residents not to drink or bathe in it – The Denver Post

I know the dopers will laugh about this... Typical of their disconnect
The only sickness is from those with defective hearts who support the racist war on drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 05:20 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The only sickness is from those with defective hearts who support the racist war on drugs.
Drugs are an equal opportunity detractor of life. Their use is a sickness and not racial whatsoever
Thanks

Old 07-23-2016, 05:45 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,553,456 times
Quote:
We have common ground in agreement

Mj should be a drug even if only palliative and removed from anything called a dispensary..for good reasons..they are like liquor stores easily subject to robberies

We adamantly disagree about duid... Which is now self reported in over fifty percent of the duid new cases in my county...it is the CO USE of marijuana with alcohol that is a deadly combination..and the build up of thec in the body over time... Watching a stoned only driver on the freeway is like watching church in Chong ( because pot users approach drug use with religious fervor)...still a huge safety risk and there are documentable deaths and injuries at the hands of mj drivers only.w watching a heavy marijuana user during probation drug testing doesn't take a scientist to see they are in a pot fog...and the angers that entail from that existence

Violence and marijuana use is clearly related in my world. Every day there is some crime in which marijuanawas the central theme. Even on this forum it's is so apparent the drug abusers lash out at anything that disagrees with their view of unfettered drug use. I spoke to county council several weeks ago about pending legalization legislation here in California. The dopers were careful to try and craft a law that would prohibit local control in the onslaught of marijuana money...more than one billion spent upon politicians...
He along with most every county in California have drafted legal challenges to any legislation affecting local control for any issue wherein the state would not allow a local strengthening of any drug law...
So.. no matter what happens it will be business as usual. There will not be any magical change that dopers hope for... Crooks will still be vigorously prosecuted for manufacturing sales transportation ... So to the dopers here and across the US...you will still be sought with the same zeal
For you users... You will be able to serve your addiction without consequences...which is the way it currently is here...

I'm going to follow the allegations of what I see as domestic terrorism if found to be correct thru additional testing of the water supply in Colorado. IF IT is true... Is this ok with our resident potheads...?.

To those if you who are obviously using drugs to cope with life and find the need to express your anger on the internet... Better here than in person..where anonymity can shield you from perhaps receiving mandatory mental health care against your will

All of those that whine about their woe in life..personal ills.. PTSD... Man up.. every person in life has trials that challenge them as a human being... Drugging yourself is one way to live I guess..but so sad...
This does not mean that I do not support the substitution of marijuana over other drugs if it will help those I'll broken and damaged people out of life more easily... Have at it...

If it's used to live...well... If that use doesn't negatively affect others fine... But your dope has blood on it somewhere down the line..always has always will... And the human condition seems to always seek the extremes of anything.. and your marijuana use will become honey oil use and burn down neighborhoods..just like meth.

It's an inconvenient truth druggies will never be able to get away from
ok I'll bite....

if cannabis is so awful, why is there a synthetic lab created chemical version of it called Marinol?

Old 07-23-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Drugs are an equal opportunity detractor of life. Their use is a sickness and not racial whatsoever
Thanks
Your post is dishonest. But being a former law enforcement mundane I am not surprised. You avoided what I said in my post completely. You have no proof whatsoever that people who smoke weed commit more crimes than those who do not.
Again
The only sickness is from those in law enforcement with defective hearts who support the racist war on drugs. Strange how these racist scumbags target blacks even though drug use among races is similar. Probably just a coincidence, right?

Old 07-23-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
ok I'll bite....

if cannabis is so awful, why is there a synthetic lab created chemical version of it called Marinol?
Because government is allowed to break the law and get away with it. Granted when no ones rights have been violated I do not understand what crime has been committed in the first place.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:01 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,553,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because government is allowed to break the law and get away with it. Granted when no ones rights have been violated I do not understand what crime has been committed in the first place.
exactly right.

I think people who criticize cannabis don't personally know people who have used it. They don't get that it makes you mellow. I used to smoke it when I was in my teens, circa college, etc. We used to laugh, get the munchies and fall asleep.

Old 07-23-2016, 06:36 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,024 times
I give this thread three out of four fifes.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:36 AM

1,715 posts, read 2,837,008 times
Quote:
I think you are perhaps right

I wonder what more testing will reveal...

And in more marijuana violence this morning another k9 was stabbed in the neck and chest in another garden raid .. t this dog was flown like the other to a large city for emergency surgery...his current prognosis is critical...I guess that's green plant is worth protecting at the cost of the life of another....
http://www.lakeconews.com/index.php?...est&Itemid=197

I thought marijuana was supposed to make the users peaceful?

As far as the water story..looks like I awakened some of the resident potheads...I guess its after noon for some of them and time to get up to collect the government check in the msilbox

What if the story is true...would any pot user on here agree that such an act WOULD be an act of domestic terrorism...purposeful tainting of a public water system...

Shades to the 60s when the merry pranksters threatened to put LSD in the water supply

You just got PWNED and everybody knows it.

Great job, officer, here's your medal.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:50 AM

34,278 posts, read 19,365,659 times
As usual the anti-pot hysteria continues unabated. Science and facts have no place in their debates, just mindless repetition of the propaganda they believe. Freedom to do what you want without harming others? Thats unimportant compared to the fear they spread on falsehoods.

Hugo water safe to drink after conclusive tests show no signs of THC – The Denver Post

Since thc is not water soluble it was pretty apparent this was nonsense from the start. Look at the people who went hog wild to spread fear. Those are people you should not listen to. They are wrong over and over and over.

Old 07-24-2016, 03:35 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
How many drug users in this thread ....not me

That leaves...?

So by default and tacit admission those of you that use and abuse drugs find no limits...

And I know this drives some potheads crazy but I'm doing thirty hours a week on the marijuana eradication taskforce... So all I get to see is just how wonderful marijuana is for my community

For those of you still awake enough ... there are so many statistics out there equating increased marijuana use with crime even a stoner could find them...do I need to spoon feed you everything?
Which one of you would not use honey oil if given the opportunity... Or hasn't already?

Somewhere down the line your marijuana has someone's else's blood on it...do you potheads disagree...?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies