Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 05:48 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,331,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
why you think it's funny?

it's one thing to illegally make a choice to be a pathetic druggie, but another to have it forced on you like this, yes, Domestic Terrorism.....
If you would care to brush up on your science, then I will have a discussion about it with you. But short of that, you will have to discuss it with another Reefer Madness junkie, like the OP.

If you are calling me a pathetic druggie, I will put my life's accomplishments up against yours any day of the week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 06:08 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
If you would care to brush up on your science, then I will have a discussion about it with you. But short of that, you will have to discuss it with another Reefer Madness junkie, like the OP.

If you are calling me a pathetic druggie, I will put my life's accomplishments up against yours any day of the week.
Who has called you a pathetic druggie except yourself?... Stop whining victimology...you're a self professed functional user. Iirc you self identified..or identified others as having a psychological addiction to mj use.

Tell us again..
Your life accomplishments?

Mine relate directly to stopping the flow of drugs into my communities and improving the quality of life for all

You?

Mj folks go out of their way to prove themselves to non drug users

All drugs will reduce self respect...mj isn't any different

Inconvenient truths like the rocky mountain high report demonstrate this.

Another couldn't resist

Now..as to terminology... Junkie... Generally a term for someone addicted to opiod street drugs

Refer madness was a historical term... Get with the times

Drug warrior is more contemporary
What terrorism will mj find today worldwide...substantial would be my opinion
What environmental damage is being done today for mj?... substantial would be my opinion...

Time to hit the weights instead of just a hit...

Last edited by notmeofficer; 08-01-2016 at 06:22 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Who has called you a pathetic druggie except yourself?... Stop victimology...

Tell us again..
Your life accomplishments?

Mine relate directly to stopping the flow of drugs into my communities and improving the quality of life for all

You?

Mj folks go out of their way to prove themselves to non drug users

All drugs will reduce self respect...mj isn't any different

Inconvenient truths like the rocky mountain high report demonstrate this.

Another couldn't resist
Please read the post directly before mine.

As for my accomplishments, I have stated some of them in the previous posts, and even a bit in our recent exchange in this very thread.

Mentioning any beyond that is a waste of time, your memory is too short.

I am beginning to think you are bipolar.

Admonishing me for getting my termimnology with the times is comical. You use the terms copper, dope, and doper all the time! LOL

Old 08-01-2016, 06:40 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:

quit honestly, I don't care what your accomplishments are, that is not the topic of this discussion....
and as far as calling you a pathetic druggie, did I mention your name at all?
Guess if the shoe fits?

In reading your posts, it seems you have no respect for anyone else, hence, not even yourself....so?

Old 08-01-2016, 06:51 AM

Quote:
and as far as calling you a pathetic druggie, did I mention your name at all?
The inference was obvious, as it is in your next line:

Quote:
Guess if the shoe fits?
Quote:
In reading your posts, it seems you have no respect for anyone else, hence, not even yourself....so?
Since most of my posts are directed at very misinformed, myopic prohibitionists, I can see how you could be left with that impression. The real me has plenty of respect for plenty of folks, including myself. But I am not the problem. It is those who wish to prolong an extremely damaging and wasteful drug war, based on their agenda, corruption, and/or brainwashing that are the problem.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:59 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
why you think it's funny?

it's one thing to illegally make a choice to be a pathetic druggie, but another to have it forced on you like this, yes, Domestic Terrorism.....
It WASN'T forced on ANYONE, further tests all came back negative, so the whole thing was a non-issue.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:42 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
More people are making a living off illegal drugs than will ever if the drugs were legal.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:19 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Kudos to this northern California county sheriff...

Of note..read the public comments attached to the article...this is how people feel about marijuana in some areas
Sheriff's Office: 36,000 Mexican Drug Trafficking Org. marijuana plants seized - KRCR

Btw..the software program I was working on was used..
Along with a drone... Then a chp helicopter
Then a Blackhawk with the local marijuana eradication team...

Good job !!!!

Old 08-01-2016, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Kudos to this northern California county sheriff...

Of note..read the public comments attached to the article...this is how people feel about marijuana in some areas
Sheriff's Office: 36,000 Mexican Drug Trafficking Org. marijuana plants seized - KRCR

Btw..the software program I was working on was used..
Along with a drone... Then a chp helicopter
Then a Blackhawk with the local marijuana eradication team...

Good job !!!!
I agree! Good job!!!

Those are exactly the type grows that we don't need and will go away once cannabis is legalized and regulated.

However, as per usual, you cannot count on the accuracy of these reports. For example, it reports that 4 to 6 gallons of water per per plant per day would be needed for the plants to thrive. How ridiculous! Very, very typical of law enforcement -- exaggerate everything by at least 5 to 10 times.

So that makes me automatically question whether it really was 36,000 plants, and whether they really belonged to a Mexican drug trafficking organization, and just about every other fact in the report.

LEOs never seem to learn that when they exaggerate and stretch the truth to the breaking point it all it does is bring everything they say or report into scrutiny. The comments after the article are already starting to reflect this.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:08 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
I agree! Good job!!!

Those are exactly the type grows that we don't need and will go away once cannabis is legalized and regulated.

However, as per usual, you cannot count on the accuracy of these reports. For example, it reports that 4 to 6 gallons of water per per plant per day would be needed for the plants to thrive. How ridiculous! Very, very typical of law enforcement -- exaggerate everything by at least 5 to 10 times.

So that makes me automatically question whether it really was 36,000 plants, and whether they really belonged to a Mexican drug trafficking organization, and just about every other fact in the report.

LEOs never seem to learn that when they exaggerate and stretch the truth to the breaking point it all it does is bring everything they say or report into scrutiny. The comments after the article are already starting to reflect this.
Not to mention the taxpayer dollars saved by not having to send out the manpower and helicopters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies