Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2016, 01:04 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,403,679 times

Advertisements

I wish a rogue meteor would hit the CNN building...the Munich Police online are begging people DON'T PUBLISH PHOTOS OR VIDEOS of the shooting. It glorifies them to the terror cells and could spark more to go active........so.....what's CNN doing now every 5 minutes: Playing video tbey obtained of the gunman actually killing fleeing civilians.

CNN is showing it over and over. The killer opening fire as women flee...being shot.

God..please.....send a meteor to the CNN building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 01:04 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,583,341 times
According to german media special ops and counter-terrorism units are being deployed to Munich.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:06 PM

57,015 posts, read 25,978,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
I blame Obama and Hillary. If they had sped up the importing of these refugees to HERE then they wouldn't still be in Germany and this attack wouldn't have happened.
Well of course you do, a shooting in Germany and Obama and Clinton are to blame. Hating our own leaders more than the terrorists is not rational but I've come to expect nothing less.

Second post into a thread, a new record.

We already have thousands of refugees in the US.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:07 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,056,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I've got all my money on it being Mormons. Sneaky bastards!
Damn, those guys sure get around. Those same two guys knocked on my door yesterday wanting me sign up. I politely told them to hit the bricks.

10,924 posts, read 21,922,087 times
Quote:
Last night: Trump furiously condemns crime and terror and vows to fight it, void of any political correctness

Today: Obama downplays Trump and says he's exaggerating the....../////BREAKING NEWS: ANOTHER Terror attack in Munich; Cop shot in Chicago;////////......back to Obama......Trump is exaggerating the threat.
Let's add some visual aid to that

Last edited by NHDave; 07-22-2016 at 01:20 PM..

4,754 posts, read 2,727,290 times
I think it was George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault.....

Old 07-22-2016, 01:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,403,515 times
I am sick of this crap, does not matter which party affiliation you belong too, because this should matter to all of us who like our safety.

Stop ***** footing around Obama, just give us the hard facts, which most of us already know what they are, unless you live in a fairy-tale land. You were the one who how many times said they were on the run, contained, a JV team, and you definitely lied to all of us. No matter what kind of picture you try and paint, it is a lie. Why do you always try to paint a picture that the situation is not as bad as oh yes it is.

We are all under attack, and our safety as we once knew, is no more. This ought to matter to anyone who has a family because if this is what the rest of our lives look like, God us help all.

Yes we all have a difference of opinion, but the one thing for sure we ought to all agree upon, is we are under attack and everywhere from Streets, to train stations, bars, restaurants, offices etc. And yes something has to be done, just what that is, I don't know, but if this is our new norm, I hate it.

You can hate trump all you want, but sorry to tell you this, he is right.

Just heard, they do not know just how many are dead. Uncertain how many dead or injured.

Suspects still on the run.

Obama says we ought not make decisions based on FEAR, WHAT ABOUT FACTS OBAMA! And just how would he feel today, if one of his daughters, had their heads chopped off like the many innocent people who we witnessed their horrifying death. Sometimes the truth has to hit too close to home, too see the velocity of a problem.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:15 PM

15,590 posts, read 10,327,145 times
Horrific. Again, again, again. These Islamic terrorists are evil. So many innocent people being murdered. So many families grieving.

Old 07-22-2016, 01:18 PM

27,534 posts, read 16,005,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I really have a feeling that its not a nationalist...but I could be wrong.. Theres reports of multiple shooters..
Then no lesson to be learned per the authorities. It's on, whether merkel and gang want to admit it

Old 07-22-2016, 01:18 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,172,602 times
Quote:
I blame Obama and Hillary. If they had sped up the importing of these refugees to HERE then they wouldn't still be in Germany and this attack wouldn't have happened.
You are pretty funny. Thanks Obama. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies