Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 09:10 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foot_J View Post
You come across angry with the "BS" lines and false claims.

I am as non-PC as they come, and I am not playing down anything. I am pointing out a simple fact, and for god knows what reason it angers you.

Get over it.
I think you are projecting with anger or overly emotional and fragile.

PC BS is a phrase for those who deny reality in order to comply with PC.

Several witnesses at many locations heard him yell Allahu Akbar and Die you Infidels, including Muslim witnesses.

Islam promises heaven and babes for those who kill infidels in Jihad, which is an incentive to do it.

Deny deny, and then say stop yelling at me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 09:15 AM

142 posts, read 72,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I think you are projecting with anger or overly emotional and fragile.

PC BS is a phrase for those who deny reality in order to comply with PC.

Several witnesses at many locations heard him yell Allahu Akbar and Die you Infidels, including Muslim witnesses.

Islam promises heaven and babes for those who kill infidels in Jihad, which is an incentive to do it.

Deny deny, and then say stop yelling at me!
You lie when you say I denied something, because I haven't denied anything.

Have a nice day anger-boy. Tell your lies to someone else.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:18 AM

Was the report about him shooting children in the bathroom confirmed to be true or false?

Old 07-23-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
You lie when you say I denied something, because I haven't denied anything.

Have a nice day anger-boy. Tell your lies to someone else.
You denied downplaying Islam for PC purposes: ie saying that the many witnesses at different locations could all be mistaken on what he was shouting.

You are too emotional to think straight. Emotion clouds logical thought...so that one could deny and then claim that they didn't deny anything....so that one thinks there is a chance that all of the witnesses were wrong that he yelled die you infidels and God is the Greatest.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
PS The quran does not promise anyone 72 virgins, although many muslims are ignorant enough to think it does.

The Quran promises good Muslim men and Martyrs (note not having to be a Muslim in the best standing) heaven with virgins that have swelling full grown or pear shaped breasts.

The Hadith, which is also holy words, specifically mentions that it will be 72.

What I said is accurate.

The holy words of Islam promises those who die in Jihad heaven and babes.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Old 07-23-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Was the report about him shooting children in the bathroom confirmed to be true or false?
It sounds like someone was in the bathroom and saw him shoot children in the face, but the witness himself was not shot. And yet the news says the victims were teenagers plus two adults. I suppose teens can be referred to as children.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:58 AM

1,148 posts, read 1,013,374 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQcninnTYg

Old 07-23-2016, 10:00 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
It's all lies. Germany has some of the strictest gun control laws on the planet. There is no way this could happen over there!

Old 07-23-2016, 10:06 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
The shooters name is Ali and now Germany claims it is not a Islamic related attack.

Just someone admiring Breivik.

Not sure what the Germans want us to believe as they also claim the autopsy proved....how fast are they having results of an autopsy over there.

Must be superman at work. A litter too obvious to me.

I guess they want the public not to get upset with the refugee crimes that are committed.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
It's all lies. Germany has some of the strictest gun control laws on the planet. There is no way this could happen over there!
They have 30 guns per 100 residents and their gun laws are pretty much standard in Europe.

From what I hear, applications for gun licenses are up a lot in recent years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies