Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 09:10 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,021,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall traveler View Post
only way to make germany safe is to bring in another 50 million immigrants from isis country.

Signed,

hillary and angela
lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 09:13 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So there's your sign. Which is why it's idiotic that every right-winger loves to throw the baby out with the bath water. In the US, most Muslims are African-American and Lebanese. No terrorist attacks in the name of Islam from them. So can we dispel with the stupid myth that all Muslims are the same?
I flew to Wash DC last month, my cab driver when I arrived was from Somalia and we had a good conversation and he mentioned his son was joining the army to serve. He wasn't a muslim.

My cab driver driving me to the airport was ,basically a Farrakhan type of muslim, he brought it up when I told him I am from Florida, this was right after the Orlando club attack. To quote him "I don't exactly support what the guy did to those gays but their lifestyle is wrong"....

But? but what? The but means actually he does support what that guy did, its just politically correct for him to not be completely open about it. To me it seems moderate muslims too often fall into that type.

Last edited by lionking; 07-24-2016 at 09:28 PM..

Old 07-24-2016, 09:14 PM

26,460 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
They must now have a 100% approval rate on those seeking refugee status or else Religion of Peace members may lash out.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:16 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,684,576 times
German Police:"We're not sure if he intended to kill other people or just himself."

When your police force is run by the editing staff of The Onion.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:20 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I flew to Wash DC last month, my cab driver when I arrived was from Somalia and we had a good conversation and me mentioned his son was joining the army to serve. He wasn't a muslim.

My cab driver driving me to the airport was ,basically a Farrakhan type of muslim, he brought it up when I told him I am from Florida, this was right after the Orlando club attack. To quote him "I don't exactly support what the guy did to those gays but their lifestyle is wrong"....

But? but what? The but means actually he does support what that guy did, its just politically correct for him to not be completely open about it. To me it seems moderate muslims too often fall into that type.
I'm a Christian and I don't agree with the Muslim that shot up a gay night club, but as a Christian I think their lifestyle is wrong too. Am I a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer now, too?

Old 07-24-2016, 09:26 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
I'm a Christian and I don't agree with the Muslim that shot up a gay night club, but as a Christian I think their lifestyle is wrong too. Am I a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer now, too?
Its in the wording man, that shows what a person really thinks.

If you say "I am a christian or a muslim and I don't support killing gays even though I don't agree with them" that says you don't support the killing plain and simple.

But when you say "I don't really support what that guy did killing the gays BUT".....well that is saying that well deep inside you really do.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:28 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Another attack as it seems to be as explosives have been found in Germany's restaurant in Beieren in a wine restaurant where a music festival was taken place.
i disagree, obama says everything is fine...in fact, if you call up any of the families of the orlando terror, the nice terror, the dallas terror and so on and so forth and ask those families if they think the world and the country are safe, they'll probably say yeah obammie said so, so it must be safe.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:28 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
If that was true, why is Germany having a spate of terrorist attacks now, whereas the immigrant Turkish population hasn't committed more than 0 or 1 terrorist attacks before 9/11? Answer me that. Same goes for France's Muslim population who were there for at least 100 years especially in Marseille. I don't you're gonna answer, because you don't know why. You repeat the same BS your white husband (I'm assuming) makes and he doesn't know either
You think you are so smart, aren't you? You think you just proved Islam has nothing to do with todays terrorism because Turks haven't committed crimes and they are Muslims too. The explanation is not that Islam is peaceful. The explanation is that Turks don't follow every word that is in the Islamic teachings. In other words, a peaceful Muslim by definition can't be a true Muslim. Now go back to your drawing aboard.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:29 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
no, just a bigot.

Old 07-24-2016, 09:30 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
At the DNC illegals will be given a platform as well as family members of criminals who got killed by cops and for which cops were investigated and found not guilty of wrong doing.

It seems Democrats stand for everything that is going wrong and causing innocent people to be labeled guilty and criminals to be their heroes
This is the 3rd attack in Germany this week. Did Obama laugh and tell jokes after this latest attack?
It's a time for choosing - the Obama/Hillary way of celebrating Illegal Aliens, Muslim (unvetted) Refugees & Soros Funded Protestors against Law Enforcement ..... OR a GOP Platform of Law and Order.

It's a very clear Line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies