Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 08:14 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Stop whining and stop being jealous of people who used money to make more money and meanwhile raise smart, caring, loving kids!

All the jealousy and down talking will not change anyone mind that Hilliary is lying, low life who does care for money and acts like she cares for anyone but it ends with caring for criminals like Michael Brown, Travon Martin and illegal!

That's what she gets on stage! Unbelievable!

If this is what the country will choose for their President than we all should become part of the entitlement system and see how fast this country will run out of money for the people who really need it as the middle class and the small amount of rich people, can't afford to pay for Hilliary's campaign plans.

Free College will need to be paid from tax money as teachers will not work for free, minimum wages increases will be paid from higher prices for groceries and more unemployment will be the result so more tax increases to pay for unemployment.

Lets have the registered and Democratic voters pay for it and I'm all in favor of Hilliary's plan! Guess how fast they will stop voting for it.

Let every Democrat turn in their guns and see how safe this country will be! I guess I will start a thread about that!
Boy. This post sounds like what Sarah palin would say! A little hate on this, a little hate on that, all mixed up into one big hot mess.

Did you realize you contradicted yourself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2016, 08:19 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Do you believe videos on youtube you see of BigFoot?

Would you believe a "Trump Cash" video I funded?
I would love to see a Trump Cash video as there are people coming forward telling how Trump secretly helped them with to pay their mortgage. Trump took sick kids on his plane to fly across the country to another hospital, etc.

Enough stories to fill a Trump cash video with!

I don't think there is any doubt these people are lying!

Trump always raised a lot for charity and never hid that he also got better in the end and he deserves it!

Old 07-26-2016, 08:21 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
I would love to see a Trump Cash video as there are people coming forward telling how Trump secretly helped them with to pay their mortgage. Trump took sick kids on his plane to fly across the country to another hospital, etc.

Enough stories to fill a Trump cash video with!

I don't think there is any doubt these people are lying!

Trump always raised a lot for charity and never hid that he also got better in the end and he deserves it!
Democrats are in bed with Hollywood, what's stopping them?

Old 07-26-2016, 08:32 PM

Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with over $2 billion in donations to their foundation. This wealth was accumulated during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State through lucrative speaking fees and contracts paid for by foreign companies and Clinton Foundation donors.

The New York Times hailed the book as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle" while MSNBC described the documentary as devastating for the Hillary campaign. The Clinton camp has, of course, dismissed the documentary as a right-wing smear campaign filled with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. That said, perhaps the most shocking aspect of the release is that many of the biggest bombshells revealed in the documentary have been vetted and confirmed by various mainstream media outlets.

Clinton Cash: "Devastating" Documentary Reveals How Clintons Went From "Dead Broke" To Mega Wealthy | Zero Hedge

Old 07-26-2016, 08:36 PM

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Vladimir Putin wound up controlling 20 percent of American uranium after a complex series of deals involving cash flowing to the Clinton Foundation and the help of Secretary of State Clinton — was printed in The New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...m-company.html

Old 07-27-2016, 09:27 AM

1,110 posts, read 672,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Just remember, only 16 years ago they were "dead broke" .... see what happens when you pull up them boot straps , work hard and remain focused. This is proof the American dream is not dead....

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were 'dead broke' | PolitiFact
Pull up your boot straps and stand on the neck of whom?
Work hard and remain focused on what?

It's the nuances that define the character of America for better or worse...

Old 07-27-2016, 09:29 AM

DNC BREAKS FEDERAL LAW AT CONVENTION: VIOLATION OF SECTION 8 U.S. Code § 1324 – DennisMichaelLynch.com

This will be interesting too aside from the money trail for the Clintons.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:16 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,560 times
Quote:
Stop whining and stop being jealous of people who used money to make more money and meanwhile raise smart, caring, loving kids!

All the jealousy and down talking will not change anyone mind that Hilliary is lying, low life who does care for money and acts like she cares for anyone but it ends with caring for criminals like Michael Brown, Travon Martin and illegal!

That's what she gets on stage! Unbelievable!

If this is what the country will choose for their President than we all should become part of the entitlement system and see how fast this country will run out of money for the people who really need it as the middle class and the small amount of rich people, can't afford to pay for Hilliary's campaign plans.

Free College will need to be paid from tax money as teachers will not work for free, minimum wages increases will be paid from higher prices for groceries and more unemployment will be the result so more tax increases to pay for unemployment.

Lets have the registered and Democratic voters pay for it and I'm all in favor of Hilliary's plan! Guess how fast they will stop voting for it.

Let every Democrat turn in their guns and see how safe this country will be! I guess I will start a thread about that!
Hardly whining or jealous, I have worked hard for what I have earned in life, I didn't need a rich daddy to give me a trustfund like Trump needed. Also, nothing like building a fortune on the backs of the middle class and poor by being a slumlord with his daddy's money. That is the candidate you support.

So don't lie to people and say he is looking out for the middle class because Trump has never cared about the middle class.

Again, I am not voting for Hillary, so I don't care why you don't like her.

Old 07-28-2016, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Hardly whining or jealous, I have worked hard for what I have earned in life, I didn't need a rich daddy to give me a trustfund like Trump needed. Also, nothing like building a fortune on the backs of the middle class and poor by being a slumlord with his daddy's money. That is the candidate you support.

So don't lie to people and say he is looking out for the middle class because Trump has never cared about the middle class.

Again, I am not voting for Hillary, so I don't care why you don't like her.
I don't care either about you so that makes both of us happy. We never heard of you like we all heard about trumps success and I'm glad you didn't need a trust fund or money from any one. Trump got a loan and it seems you are jealous!

Trump created jobs! Trump clearly is a winner and I admire his success and standing up for the right things like implementing the law!

Old 07-28-2016, 09:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
I don't care either about you so that makes both of us happy. We never heard of you like we all heard about trumps success and I'm glad you didn't need a trust fund or money from any one. Trump got a loan and it seems you are jealous!

Trump created jobs! Trump clearly is a winner and I admire his success and standing up for the right things like implementing the law!
The SIX bankruptcies Trump declared on the part of his business holdings hurt small businesses and cost people jobs.

Trump is a winner, but who lost to him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies