Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 06:55 AM

58,761 posts, read 27,092,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... Really????

Trump is a lying narcissistic worm and I'm only semi-supporting him because I can't stand Hilary.

Trump bloviates and has no sense of decorum. That has been the biggest issue with most people I know, they think he's on point on a few issues, but the delivery is wrapped up in a big ol' turd.
When people have NOTHING OF VALUE to say, the ALWAYS resort to juvenile name calling BECAUSE that is ALL they have!

Old 07-26-2016, 02:19 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,518,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
When people have NOTHING OF VALUE to say, the ALWAYS resort to juvenile name calling BECAUSE that is ALL they have!

He is a malignant narcissist. And a pathological liar. This really is all I have. But it's the truth.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:41 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,566,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I was glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!
If Trump wins, he'll be the FIRST Presidential candidate
I actually want to win and will vote for to ever actually WIN.
I've been voting since 1988.
What more is there to say than this ?

Old 07-26-2016, 02:41 PM

20,421 posts, read 12,341,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
And this is why I have lost my faith in humanity. I had hoped that the incidents of anti-semitism, racism, and misogyny that I have experienced in my life were one-offs representative of a poor upbringing and attitudes that were dying out. Now, I see that more people felt that way than expressed it, just kept it in their hearts. Now, it's acceptable to come out loud with those opinions under the guise of "telling it like it is." Is it, thought? Shameful.
not a single time has Trump said a single anti-Semitic thing. His daughter converted to Judaism.
The least you could do is keep your attacks in some semblance of reality.

Lets deal with the racists and misogyny points you reference.

Mr. Trump has called for MORE LEGAL IMMAGRATION and has pointed out how terrible the current process is. No racist does that.

For a Misogynist, he sure fails far short... MR. Trump has hired more female executives than any other person in his industry. He has LONG been known to pay his females the same as (or according to Ivanka) better than his male employees.

Mr. Trump handed a FEMALE the keys when it came to building his signature Manhattan Trump Tower. TRump has given real power to more women than almost anyone in his industry.

not very sexist if you ask me.

Old 07-26-2016, 02:50 PM

58,761 posts, read 27,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
He is a malignant narcissist. And a pathological liar. This really is all I have. But it's the truth.
By "he" do you mean Obama?

Do you support him?

Or hillary?

I think she lies more then Obama and is saying alot.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:21 PM

21 posts, read 9,127 times
Default Trump

Trump understands that the system is broken. Yes he has used opportunities of having his products made in other countries to increase his profit. What smart business man wouldn't . Name a company that doesn't these days. Here lies the problem, companies have an open door policy with no restrictions and I believe Trump has the insight to fix it. I agree Trump has a way with him that rubs certain people wrong but like I told my wife, I rather have a President that stutters, that can not enunciate but has great plan to get us back on the right track. Tired of hearing how well the Obama's speak. With one failed policy after another and a target on destroying our constitution the Dems that are led by President Obama and Hillary will not stop till they sink our country. What choice do I have than to cast my vote towards Trump. I refuse to throw my vote away. No one talks about the billionaire the Clinton are or how they achieved there billions. The media will never expose them and stand behind them no matter what because they lean liberal. The media has the power to spin anything an 50% of the public follows. They target the uniformed voters. Voters that will not take the time to research the truth about the candidates are not doing anybody any good. The pipe pipers media leads and they follow.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:04 PM

15,755 posts, read 7,564,141 times
Default Republicans have hedged their bet on the wrong horse ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlu View Post
Trump understands that the system is broken. Yes he has used opportunities of having his products made in other countries to increase his profit. What smart business man wouldn't . Name a company that doesn't these days. Here lies the problem, companies have an open door policy with no restrictions and I believe Trump has the insight to fix it. I agree Trump has a way with him that rubs certain people wrong but like I told my wife, I rather have a President that stutters, that can not enunciate but has great plan to get us back on the right track. Tired of hearing how well the Obama's speak. With one failed policy after another and a target on destroying our constitution the Dems that are led by President Obama and Hillary will not stop till they sink our country. What choice do I have than to cast my vote towards Trump. I refuse to throw my vote away. No one talks about the billionaire the Clinton are or how they achieved there billions. The media will never expose them and stand behind them no matter what because they lean liberal. The media has the power to spin anything an 50% of the public follows. They target the uniformed voters. Voters that will not take the time to research the truth about the candidates are not doing anybody any good. The pipe pipers media leads and they follow.
Quote:
Trump understands that the system is broken.
Glenn Beck: 'Trump's Convention Speech Was Bone-Chilling and Terrifying'

Let me give you three things that he said that are bothersome.

1. “I am not going to let companies move to other countries, firing their employees along the way without consequences.”
That has nothing to do with our system. Zero. We may not like it, but that is the free market.

2. “Nobody knows the system better than me.”
He was talking about the corruption in politics. And he gave a funny face after it, because he was like, “Yeah, I played the game.

3. “I alone can fix it.”
Donald Trump and his children — and look this up — they have been quoted several times as agreeing with the racehorse theory. This is a late 1800’s progressive medical viewpoint that is like crazy eugenics stuff.
Quote:
What choice do I have than to cast my vote towards Trump.
As Both Parties Are Losing Voters, Gary Johnson Is Winning Them | RedState

"The exodus continues from both parties in such large numbers that pollsters are making it a point to take note of it. <snip> But while they're leaving the party, they aren't necessarily going with Trump<snip>Those leaving the GOP due to Trump's nomination are heading toward Johnson in large numbers."

Old 07-27-2016, 04:48 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,115,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
For years I guess I thought I was part of the silent majority. When elections came and went I wondered where this silent majority was. People I worked with and befriended all spoke about being tired of the abuse and unaccountability of government yet it continued for decades to get us where we are today.

When Trump began his candidacy I was glad to see someone dissing the PC culture of politics. I voted for him in the primaries. State after state more people got on board and now he is our Republican Nominee!!! My faith in humanity has been restored to find out that I was not alone in the endless sea of Liberalism that has become our new America. Thank God we will soon see values and conservatism TRUMP over the mindless waste, corruption and give me attitude of so many Dems...

Prayers are being answered and I cannot pull myself away from the news!!!!
Yeah, make America white again, take our country back...smdh

Unfortunately, for you and those like you, America is getting more diverse, not less. Good luck in November.

Old 07-27-2016, 07:45 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,311,163 times
I've heard of raising the dead, but Trump has raised Ignorance and Stupidity in this country!

Old 07-27-2016, 07:57 PM

465 posts, read 256,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
And this is why I have lost my faith in humanity. I had hoped that the incidents of anti-semitism, racism, and misogyny that I have experienced in my life were one-offs representative of a poor upbringing and attitudes that were dying out. Now, I see that more people felt that way than expressed it, just kept it in their hearts. Now, it's acceptable to come out loud with those opinions under the guise of "telling it like it is." Is it, thought? Shameful.
Ditto. It's like finding out that 50% of the country is like that one crazy, rude, racist uncle everyone seems to have...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.